* Author Topic: August 2019 2WW  (Read 3079 times)

0 Members

Offline odashwood

modify
August 2019 2WW
« Reply #10 on: 5/08/19, 15:00 »
You are brave Chini! I am keeping everything crossed for you, dear! I felt the same and didn't do any home tests to avoid false results. Moreover, I knew that I will see the negative one so you can only imagine what had happened to me when I saw bfp. I almost fainted you know)) Unfortunately I don't have any chances to feel these emotions once again (because of mc) but I still have a chance to have a baby after the surrogacy. I'm trying not to lose my heart and believe.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline sarah13

modify
    August 2019 2WW
    « Reply #11 on: 5/08/19, 15:17 »
    Hi odashwood.
    My transfer went well. To be honest I donít feel anything at the moment.was getting a stitch like pain but thatís better now. Was tired for a couple of days but not bad today. My test date is the 14th.xx

Hi chini
    I had a day 5 hatching blastocyst transfered.so your test day is 4 days before mine.funny how clinics give different test dates.it is driving me nuts this 2ww.one minute Iím positive and the next Iím feeling really negative. Argh 😩xx

Offline Oak_butterfly

modify
    August 2019 2WW
    « Reply #12 on: 5/08/19, 18:23 »
    Hello lovely ladies,

How are you all?

Pucca sending you positive vibes for tomorrow! How are you feeling? Do you think you'll manage some sleep tonight?

Chini thanks for your positivity.  I also had a 5 day stage 4 blastocyst transferred but it was last Monday and OTD is 9th, 16 days after EC. I wonder why some clinics have different OTD dates. I've a little one and she's keeping me busy. Compared to the 2 previous cycles, the side effects have been rather different, extremely tired and moody this time. Been having a few stabbing/shooting pains on my left ovary but these have subsided now.  I also had acupuncture 7 days after EC, research shows that implantation can happen from day 7. What do you have planned until Saturday?

Odaswood thanks for your message, I really hope the surrogacy goes smoothly for you and you will get the baby you so much wish for.  Do you get to know the surrogate and sperm donor (if using one)? On the day of transfer I walked over 5 miles and the next day was exhausted! The bloatiness has gone but now have mild cyclogest side effects  ;D

Sarah13 Glad transfer went well. Before you know it the 14th will be around the corner

So, I tried to convince DH to test 2 days early but he was having none of it...so 4 more sleeps! Has anyone tested and not told OHs?

Sending you all baby dust.

Oak xx

Offline MommyKenny

modify
    August 2019 2WW
    « Reply #13 on: 6/08/19, 07:38 »
    Hello ladies, may I hop in?  Just started my first 2ww and back home from an overseas treatment.  All fingers crossed now.  Glad to have this forum.  Makes me feel better! 

Offline odashwood

modify
    August 2019 2WW
    « Reply #14 on: 6/08/19, 09:17 »
    Hi girls!

MommyKenny - welcome to the thread. I hope you will find support here! My congratulations with your 2ww stage will be keeping my fingers crossed for you! Where do you have your treatment? I am having it overseas as well.

Oak_butterfly - thanks for wishes, I hope on the good outcome this time) My flight is very soon and after I sign my contract I will know all the details about the procedure. I won't use a sperm donor as my hubby's sperm is of good quality. We will have an egg donor and a surrogate. I will have access to a donor database after I sign papers and our surrogate will be chosen by the doctor.

sarah13 - I am glad to hear that you feel well. I hope you will get your positive. All my prayers for you, hun

Offline Pucca2018

modify
    August 2019 2WW
    « Reply #15 on: 6/08/19, 15:04 »
    Hi ladies,  just a quick update from me. FRER pregnancy test showed faint positive but clear blue said negative. Got hcg blood test results now which is a low level of 5. Will go again on 2 days to see if it rises or confirm a chemical miscarriage. I feel so devastated. I can't imagine hcg level rising since its 5 on 11dp5dt! Does anyone know if anyone who had a successful pregnancy after a beta result of 5?? Looks like an impending miscarriage to me. :-(

Hope you all are having a better day than me.

X

Offline chini

modify
    August 2019 2WW
    « Reply #16 on: 7/08/19, 16:46 »
    Hello lovely ladies, I hope you're all doing well!

odashwood - thank you for your kind words! I don't really feel brave at all, just pragmatic as in I really don't want to get any false results so I'd rather wait than get my hopes up or down for no reason before I can know for sure... You're a great inspiration for your beautiful persistence and going for the surrogacy route - I'm really looking forward to following your journey, not least because surrogacy might be the only option left for me too if my damaged uterus won't hold a pregnancy! Good luck for your trip to Ukraine - I hope this will be the way you finally get your long awaited baby! x

Sarah13 - yeah I can't believe how different the test days given by different clinics are! Mine is 14 days after egg collection - that said as it falls on a Saturday, they've asked me to go to have a blood test done on Monday which will be 16 days after egg collection, to confirm the result as they did say at 14 days on Saturday there's still a chance that a home test might give a false result... How are you coping with the wait?

Oak Butterfly - so funny the different test days (what I wrote to Sarah above)! I've also been reading on how the actual implantation process works and it seems that it can start any time between days 7 and 12, and then it actually takes several days as it's a rather complicated process with several different stages... In the low AMH thread we recently had a natural pregnancy which was an extremely late implantation, so I know that can happen so wouldn't be too worried if no signs at all are present until later on... but it is nerve wrecking that's for sure! I found at my acupuncture session on Monday that I was so tense I wasn't able to relax properly, just a very little bit. It did make me feel emotionally in a better place though, as on my way there I was convinced this cycle didn't work for us and was literally on the verge of tears when I walked in, whereas when I left I was smiling... I've also been moody and even angry since Monday, it's so difficult to try and stay calm when your emotions are all over the place isn't it? I've been back at work since Monday (maybe that's why I'm moody haha) and in addition to the acupuncture session on Monday which was day 4 post transfer I've booked another acupuncture session for Friday. On Monday I met an old friend which was lovely and took my mind off all this madness for a while... Yesterday I talked on the phone to another friend for ages, but my emotions are now so messed up that it actually didn't help much at all... Not sure how to get through the remaining two and a half days to be honest! What are you doing?

MommyKenny - welcome to the thread! How are you coping? Have you got any plans for your tww? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Pucca2018 - I'm so sorry I can't help you with the numbers! Have you been in contact with your clinic? When was your OTD? I guess at 11dp5dt it would have been already, so you're not referring to early tests at this point? Have you also had a blood test to confirm your results? I hope from all my heart there's still a chance for you! Sending my best wishes your way! xxx

AFM, I’m feeling very low and tense and nervous since a couple of days back. After my transfer I first panicked as I started having cramping a bit like a very mild period pain or pressure in my lower abdomen area on Saturday, which was quite exactly 48 hours after the transfer – but I was also having other symptoms like a metallic taste in my mouth, super sore nipples (I usually only have sore boobs before my period so I thought at least this is different to my usual PMS symptoms) and feeling very tired, so after the initial panic about the cramps I thought all together these could actually be a good sign so I calmed down and by Monday I was convinced it was actually a good thing. Therefore it got me very distressed when by Monday evening actually all of the symptoms had disappeared. Since yesterday I don’t even have sore boobs at this point any more, nothing at all. Even after acupuncture last night it’s been like this – just nothing.

So since yesterday I'm convinced that it hasn’t worked for us this time and we’ll get a bfn on Saturday. I just want the time to pass as soon as possible now, so that I can test and then start to prepare for another cycle. I know these feelings are so irrational, but I can’t help it… Half of the time I just want to cry, the other half I’m so angry I’m scared I might do something stupid. Definitely I'm not calm as one is supposed to try to be during the tww!

Also I’ve got no idea whether the progesterone from the Cyclogest is actually absorbing and whether my levels are where they should be, and wondering if I should have it tested at the PathLab on my own, as they don’t test the progesterone at all at the Lister – not before or after the transfer…

I just feel very abandoned and alone and helpless since the symptoms are gone. At least when I had the symptoms I could feel there was something going on in my body...

Sorry about the rant – I hope the tww is less stressful for you guys! All my best wishes to everyone! xxx

Offline sarah13

modify
    August 2019 2WW
    « Reply #17 on: 7/08/19, 16:57 »
    Hi everyone.
    Chini thatís what we are here for, so you can rant and we can support you.i feel exacted the same, my moods are ridiculous Iím doing my own head in.
    Afm I caved and tested at 6dp5dt, it was bfn. Im really trying to stay positive but I had a hatching blast transfered and I think something would have shown up by now.i will try to hope that it could possibly change but I have a feeling that itís over x

Offline odashwood

modify
    August 2019 2WW
    « Reply #18 on: 8/08/19, 14:17 »
    Hi, lovelies! You know, I am reading all your posts and feel that you are so close to me)) I think about each of you and really want you to be happy, girls! I'm sorry to hear about your results, sarah13((( Don't please, lose your heart. It won't be the end until you stop! I will pray for you!
    Chini, I will be glad to share with you and with all of you the details of my journey, if it will help somehow.
    Pucca2018 - tests sometimes may show false results so wait for the scan of hcg and don't panic beforehand. Will be keeping everything crossed for you!

As for me - I have signed my contract yesterday! Hurray!!!!!!!! Now I have to wait for several months until the right surrogate will be chosen for me. Meanwhile, my hubby and I will choose the donor for us. They have a huge database with over 500 donors! OMG! It will probably be hard)) Wish me luck!))

Offline sarah13

modify
    August 2019 2WW
    « Reply #19 on: 8/08/19, 14:37 »
    Thanks for your kind words odashwood.i wish you all the luck with your surrogate🤞🙏xx