* Author Topic: August 2019 2WW  (Read 3078 times)

0 Members

Offline Pucca2018

modify
August 2019 2WW
« Reply #20 on: 8/08/19, 14:50 »
Odashwood - good luck with your surrogate!

I got the call and my early miscarriage has been confirmed. I will go lick my wounds now until I'm ready for the next round. I really hope all the best for you ladies!l

Thanks for helping me keep sane x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline odashwood

modify
    August 2019 2WW
    « Reply #21 on: 8/08/19, 14:59 »
    I am very sorry to hear about your mc(( I hope that it won't break you down dear! There are still some other options for consideration and you just need to be strong to hold on! Hugs dear!

Offline Pucca2018

modify
    August 2019 2WW
    « Reply #22 on: 8/08/19, 15:08 »
    Thank you odashwood ^hugme^ I think I'm coping ok? I breakdown in tears but then I can also see why it happened and know in my heart that I will be a mummy one day. It will take time and I am using today to just feel sorry for myself. I hope tomorrow I will be stronger. I know my good friends have told me it'll happen one day. But I want to take the time to remember this little frostie that I got so attached to. I will always remember.

Offline chini

modify
    August 2019 2WW
    « Reply #23 on: 8/08/19, 20:41 »
    I am so sorry Pucca!! I was really hoping it would work for you! Please take some time to take care of yourself, be kind to yourself and put yourself first. It must be so difficult. But there willbe a day when you'll feel like trying again. And one way or another I'm sure you'll be a mum one day ♥

I'm having ever increasing period type pains since a couple of hours ago so I think it's probably game over for me as well... We'll see if I get to test day on Saturday before the bleeding starts...

I hope everyone else is doing ok! xxx

Offline chini

modify
    August 2019 2WW
    « Reply #24 on: 9/08/19, 08:15 »
    As I predicted in my last post, my period started last night - with proper period pains that kept me awake most of the night (I also didn't dare take any painkillers) and proper bleeding with clots (sorry tmi).

It doesn't seem to make any sense to test tomorrow morning, as the result is pretty obvious as it stands. I've written to the clinic to ask what they want me to do about the blood test on Monday. Feel super deflated and disheartened knowing that it will take several months until we're able to cycle again, as my clinic wants me to have at least two natural cycles in between.

Offline odashwood

modify
    August 2019 2WW
    « Reply #25 on: 9/08/19, 08:41 »
    Pucca2018 Your words sound and positive and sad at the same time. You will be getting stronger day by day and when you will be ready, you will be blessed! I believe in that and will be keeping everything crossed for you!

Offline Pucca2018

modify
    August 2019 2WW
    « Reply #26 on: 9/08/19, 09:30 »
    Chini - I am so sorry to hear your news, it really is so sad. I hope you find the strength to overcome this and take time out to look after yourself. Thank you for your kind words, it is a difficult journey for us ladies.  ^hugme^ I am dreading my period. It hasn't come yet so in some ways it feels like I haven't properly miscarried. It's hard to process. Just hope this time next month I'll be in a better place and more ready to face the next cycle.

odashwood - I am a bag of mixed emotions at the moment. I woke up this morning feeling numb but ok. Then I got up and walked around and little things just reminded me of my last couple of weeks and it just hurt so much again. It's grief. Thank you for your wishes  ^hugme^

Offline sarah13

modify
    August 2019 2WW
    « Reply #27 on: 9/08/19, 15:39 »
    Oh chini Iím really sorry to hear that. I also feel like Iím gonna come on my period but thought the progesterone pesseries delayed your period. Chini were you taking the progesterone pesseries? Xx

Offline Oak_butterfly

modify
    August 2019 2WW
    « Reply #28 on: 9/08/19, 21:42 »
    Evening ladies,

So sorry to hear your news Chini & Pucca, my heart goes to you both and sending you a virtual hug  ^hugme^  Take your time to grieve, be kind to yourselves and be surrounded by those who love you the most.

I hope I am not being selfish by posting that we had our BFP yesterday. We decided to test 1 day earlier as I was extremely anxious and just wanted to know the result so I could move on.  Have been having this feeling of being 'stuck' and since having the answer, a ton of led has been lifted off my shoulders and I'm back to my normal self. 

Thank you all for your support and kind words the last few days. Wishing you all a bright and positive journey to having a family you so much long for.

Love,

Oak xx

Offline sarah13

modify
    August 2019 2WW
    « Reply #29 on: 10/08/19, 00:54 »
    Thatís lovely news oak. Congratulations x