* Author Topic: August 2019 2WW  (Read 2840 times)

0 Members

Offline Karleigh

modify
August 2019 2WW
« Reply #30 on: 15/08/19, 19:52 »
Hi all, I hope you donít mind me joining.
The 2ww is going so fast I can test on Saturday if I make it that far. Yesterday when I went to the toilet there was dark brown blood. There was nothing when I wiped and today a tiny bit more. I'm trying not to think it's game over yet. I had this in a previous cycle which resulted in a BFP but this is still not a lot but more than previously I can't for life of me remember which day I had the implantation bleed before. is 6dp5dt too late? Other then that I've had the odd twinge, sore boobs and tired a lot all of which could also mean AF is on her way. Id be due on on Monday 19th in a normal cycle but unsure how the treatment would affect it. I've never been early in a cycle but all cycles are different.
Hope everyone is doing ok?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline nai87

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    August 2019 2WW
    « Reply #31 on: 16/08/19, 11:28 »
    I hope it is okay for me to join this thread, currently on day 5 of the 2ww and struggling to focus on anything else at the moment. Just hoping my little embryo is doing its thing in there! Good luck to everyone else currently waiting fingers crossed for positive news all around.

Offline odashwood

modify
    August 2019 2WW
    « Reply #32 on: 16/08/19, 13:54 »
    Dear Chini, I am very sorry to hear about your periods had started. Did you have your blood test? What did the result show? How do you feel now and what are you going to do next? Will you take a break or continue at once?

Hello Nai! Welcome to the thread. I have already been on this stage and I know how it is). What do you do these days? How are you trying to distract?) Also, I am curious if you are going to do any home tests or just wait for hcg blood? I didn't do any test and even knew that I  will have negative but imagine how surprised I was when I got positive). Unfortunately, I ended with mc but going further with surrogacy. I wish you all the best, hun!

Offline Nenee

• Gold Member
    • A dream is a wish your heart makes 💖
    modify
    August 2019 2WW
    « Reply #33 on: 28/08/19, 12:31 »
     Hi ladies, please can I join you? 

Currently at work and started a light pink bleed!  I am 2dp5dt 😔

Any suggestions?  It's too heavy to say spotting but not full flow (sorry tmi) xx

Offline odashwood

modify
    August 2019 2WW
    « Reply #34 on: 30/08/19, 13:43 »
    Evening ladies,

So sorry to hear your news Chini & Pucca, my heart goes to you both and sending you a virtual hug  ^hugme^  Take your time to grieve, be kind to yourselves and be surrounded by those who love you the most.

I hope I am not being selfish by posting that we had our BFP yesterday. We decided to test 1 day earlier as I was extremely anxious and just wanted to know the result so I could move on.  Have been having this feeling of being 'stuck' and since having the answer, a ton of led has been lifted off my shoulders and I'm back to my normal self. 

Thank you all for your support and kind words the last few days. Wishing you all a bright and positive journey to having a family you so much long for.

Love,

Oak xx
    Selfish? No, dear! Thank for your positive news! It inspires and gives a piece of hope, for me at least. I am very glad for you and I hope that you feel good. How are you? Is there any news? How was your scan?