* Author Topic: How do you choose?  (Read 441 times)

0 Members

Offline Dozydaisy

• Gold Member
modify
How do you choose?
« on: 3/08/19, 17:20 »
Hey ladies..

Help!!!

How on earth do I decide which clinic I want to cycle with abroad? I am only doing OE, I have low AMH, and low reserves.. Iím trying for no2 with a new partner.

Iíve contacted 5.. so far I think Iíve narrowed it down to Serum and Dogus..

They have been the best at responding .. their results are relatively good for my set of circumstances..

Any questions that I have to make sure Iíve covered.. any other clinics youíd suggest I approach?

Thanks loads xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    How do you choose?
    « Reply #1 on: 3/11/19, 12:41 »
    Hi, I had a few friends who cycled with my clinic, and had success with them. So, the choice was almost obvious. In my opinion one of the important criteria is clinic's success rates, particularly for ladies of your age. I asked my clinic to provide me with this information, and explained how they calculate their success rates. Good luck with your cycling xx

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    modify
    How do you choose?
    « Reply #2 on: 22/05/20, 15:54 »
    I personally went for the one that I was most drawn to , we spoke to several via a fertility show and the one that stood out was Newlife in Greece , we now have twin boys thanks to them so couldnít be happier.

Definatly read online reviews and ask around , a lot of people who were using the same clinic as me had moved over from serum or team miracle with no success but gone on to have success , but it always depends on the person nor eve try one will have the same success.