* Author Topic: BFP Due Date - March/April 2020  (Read 14531 times)

0 Members

Offline Omnomnom:)

• Hi :) I talk too much
modify
BFP Due Date - March/April 2020
« Reply #180 on: 30/04/20, 16:06 »
Huge congratulations, Ally 🥰 love the name. Sad to hear the birth didn't quite go to plan for you but she's here and healthy and that's what really matters! Hoping you've been able to establish what's happening with your BP by now. Fingers crossed it was just a pregnancy thing. Such a shame you had that on top of the rawness of a newborn. Hopefully you're coping just fine and looking after yourself! Look forward to hearing how you're getting on. Such a special time for you both.

Katkat - Not long now! You must be so excited.

HD - How have you all been keeping? Is Fin coping well with his big brother role? Lovely to hear about him feeding Raffy 😂 how sweet! I've noticed so many changes with Beaux since his birth. He watches everything and everyone so intently now. His neck muscles seem really strong during tummy time or when he's looking up at us during cuddles. He's a content little thing and it's made life really easy so far. Dragging my bum outta bed twice in the night (usually 3am and 7am) has been the hardest part. Occasionally he'll have a whinge but it's definitely not the norm and there's usually a reason behind it. What about you? How are you finding it? Do you share the feeds? Good to hear Raffy was a similar weight to ours at around the same age. I'm finding it hard to know what's the ideal, I rely on Google alot. You've done it all once before, I imagine that makes you more confident? I could be wrong, haha.

DH and I are already discussing doing a FET early next year if all goes to plan with being allowed to travel etc. Becoming a parent has been the best experience of my life and I'm only 7 weeks in. I'm probably getting way ahead of myself, haha. Beaux is a wonderful little boy. His smiles and coo's are just the best 💙. He's meeting all his milestone, he's a good weight and so far we've had no problems. Sadly I had to stop breastfeeding at 4 weeks due to his tongue tie, which won't be corrected just yet as it's understandably not a priority. It was just agony but he's switched to the hungry baby formula and he's thriving, bless him. I've felt really good in myself since the baby blues I had in the first few days after the birth. I definitely think it would be a wise decision to have lots of help arranged for the first week if I have another one as its so emotionally and physically exhausting. Hats off to you HD!

Learning to accept the blessings in all this time of sadness and uncertainty. For one, its been wonderful to have my DH home to share these first few months, it's certainly not something I will take for granted. They've bonded beautifully. I'm sure you're all feeling the same. Unless your partners drive you mad 😂. We lost my Nanna only a week or so ago to cancer and that's been difficult but again, the family are staying strong despite the distancing. She held on until Beaux was born and then passed very peacefully. Having this gorgeous little man to see us through it all has been the biggest blessing!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline hannahdaisy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #181 on: 6/05/20, 11:57 »
    Congratulations Ally! What a lovely name :) sorry that the birth didn't go as planned, but happy to hear that she arrived safely. How is it all going? Do you feel like you've settled in a bit now?

Katkat - how are you doing?

Omnom - yes, Fin is doing well as a big brother. Mostly still likes to do his own thing but goes through phases of being so interested in him and wanting to talk to him. Managed to get him on video the other day stroking his hair and giving him a kiss, priceless!

Haha, the during the night including 7am did just make me smile! Perhaps because Fin has been waking me up before that nearly every day for over 2yrs now! Early wake ups are just what happens here nowadays! Two feeds during the night isn't too bad though, well done Beaux! Yes, we're still sharing the feeds at the moment and sleeping on the sofa for half the night each, but the past few nights he's only had one bottle during the night (counting the night as around 11pm-6am) so we've decided that from tonight we'll put him in the bedroom and both sleep in bed together. The first time for 8 weeks!!!! My only fear with that is that when he wakes up and cries, we have to carry him past Fin's bedroom and I just don't want to wake him up but we have to brave it at some point.

I do Google a bit but definitely not as much as I did with Fin, was constantly checking things! Definitely more confident this time and not feeling like we have to be as careful or gentle either, that's what my partner has said recently!

Sorry to hear that you had to stop breastfeeding when that's what you wanted to do, but glad to hear that you're happy with the decision and that he's doing well on his milk :) lovely to see them now smiling isn't it and 'chatting' away to you. Can't wait to hear giggles. How exciting that you're planning an FET, I really hope that it works for you. I think having them close in age will be lovely as they grow up and it's really sweet seeing them together while they're both young too.

Sorry to hear about your Nanna, but lovely to hear that she was around when Beaux was born. I'm sure he really is a good distraction and keeping you busy. The rest of your family will also be thinking the same, I'm sure, a new baby to spread some happiness. I'm also appreciating having my partner here. It's definitely tough though because she's still expected to do a lot of work and Fin just doesn't understand that he can't always have her attention.

Offline katkat2014

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #182 on: 8/05/20, 17:41 »
    I hope everyone is well. Our daughter Emilia arrived on 2nd May via emergency c-section. We are so so so happy and feel extremely privileged that this very last frozen own egg embryo resulted in our beautiful little girl. The labour process wasn't exactly what I had in mind but thankfully I already made peace with the fact that it will probably go a totally different way anyway so not disappointed and just glad she's here sound and well. So after a couple of failed membrane sweeps (my cervix was too posterior/high and closed and couldn't be performed), we went on to have a balloon catheter inserted to help ripen the cervix. About 18 hours later I was dilated to 1 cm and it was taken out (strong period pain overnight). Then my waters were broken which didn't hurt at all and 2 hours later I was put on the drip for induction of labour. 6 hours in my cervix had only dilated to 2 cm! The pain was pretty strong to be honest but I didn't take anything and managed with visualisation and imaging , stuff I'd only read about a day before and it was ok..I wanted to keep gas and air for when i couldn't take it anymore and that was after 6 hours. In any case for me it didn't help and I pretty much immediately knew I'd want the epidural and the next 6 hours were sort of bearable. But guess what I was then still only 2 cm dilated?!? Totally demotivated I'd then asked foe the c section and literally half an hour later I held our baby in my arms - super emotional as she was embryo transfer no. 14 and our last one! I'm really so much in love with her x x

modify
    « Reply #183 on: 10/05/20, 07:50 »
    Katkat - Fantastic news 💕. Huge congratulations! We've picked some great names in this group. Its crazy how these babies arrive sometimes. Not how you imagine at all. What an absolute little miracle though. A very welcome blessing in these strange times. 6hrs in before G&A, that's amazing! It might not be how you'd planned it but sounds like you coped brilliantly despite the circumstances. You should be so proud. Enjoy all these precious moments with Emilia, they go so quick! Lots and lots of photos and vids.

HD - Ah what a brilliant moment to capture on video. When they're older and scrapping, you'll be able to show them and say "look how well you used to get on, you couldn't get enough of eachother" ☺️. They'll temporarily hate you for it, haha. I can't believe you don't get to lie-in at all now. I feel like this might be an indicator of things to come with two possible babies so close together. Aaaargh. It's a struggle now! I just hope it's worth it, ha.

Its been that long since you shared a bed?! All that time without cuddles. How do you cope?! That's dedication. When Beaux cries for a feed we just take it in turns. Though I'm convinced DH pretends not to hear him sometimes 😂 He's back at work now so I don't wake him to be fair. Time to buy Fin some ear defenders, bless him. It must be really confusing for him having her there but not being able to keep her attention. Hard on them both I imagine. I hope her seniors are being understanding considering the circumstances. How are you finding caring for two whilst she's working?

I completely understand what you mean about the lack of googling this time round. I feel like I'll be so much more confident with the next baby just through experience. Beaux is already growing out of his outfits. 1-3 month clothes are hit and miss at the moment as to whether they'll fit in the leg. Insane how quick 8 weeks went! If we have a girl next time and need to buy clothes from scratch, I'm going to purchase the bare minimum. I swear I have about 8 favourite outfits for Beaux that have become my go-to wardrobe and the rest just sit there, each day becoming closer to not fitting. Dressing him up is just not for me. I've done it a few times but I prefer just letting him chill in a long sleeved vest or a grow. Especially in this heat.

I can't wait for giggles too. At the moment, he beams at me and makes a cooing noise. Sometimes his smile is so giddy that it's like he can't cope and the arms and legs do a starfish. We're sharing a house with my mum and step-dad at the moment so he's getting very spoilt with cuddles and attention. It's giving me a break to get stuff done which I'm thankful for. Every now and then he's having a grizzly phase of the day. It could be any time. Do you find that with Raffy? Normally propping him up with pillows so he can get a good look around helps, or scooping him onto our chests does the trick. Depends if he's over tired or lacking entertainment. It's hard to tell sometimes.

Will you be leaving a similar age gap before perhaps trying for a third? That's probably the last thing you want to think about after not long having Raffy, sorry haha. Hope you're all coping OK during this lockdown!

Offline ally389

modify
    « Reply #184 on: 12/05/20, 18:22 »
    Massive congratulations Katkat! What a beautiful name and well done you for coping so so well. It is not what youíve planned but she is here safe. I often look back and think of the deliver day. I get so so emotional. Would love to experience pregnancy one more time and have a sibling for Alice but I donít think itís going to happen. We feel so so lucky we have our little miracle.

Omnomnom and HD thank you for your kind words. Iíll have to scroll up the chat and remind myself how your babies were doing early stages.
    Alice doesnít seem to have a routine. She definitely doesnít sleep 18 hours per day. She will be 4 weeks on Thursday and we canít believe it. Breastfeeding and topping up with formula too, I feel thereís no time for anything else. She is enjoying her baths at the moment which is great. We just need to find a way for her to sleep more. She often falls asleep in my arms and wakes up as soon as I put her in her cot. Iím sure things will settle, itís just so hard seeing her getting upset.
    x x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline hannahdaisy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #185 on: 13/05/20, 16:04 »
    Kat - brilliant news :) welcome Emilia, another lovely name! Transfer number 14, how amazing for you both! I hope that you're enjoying all of those newborn cuddles and managing to get a bit of sleep.

Ally - hope you're enjoying all of your bonding time with little Alice :) personally, we've never been strict about routines and found that you just start to notice things but I think before around 2 months it's quite early for it anyway. We write down all of Raffy's feeds and can see a bit of a pattern but nothing completely predictable yet! Same with naps really, he's just quite on and off through the day but the night has gotten much better now. The top tip we got with Fin was to switch the lights off in the evening, try to stop making eye contact and talking to them. At first I felt mean but it really does start to teach them the difference between night and day.

Omnom - yes, no doubt there'll be plenty of arguing as they get older! Probably won't be too long until Raffy tries to grab for Fin's toys and he gets cross! Yep, lie-ins are pretty non-existent unless one of you offers to get up so that the other can stay in bed. We do that sometimes, but obviously means you're not laying there having cuddles together or anything. Fin does surprise us sometimes and sleep a bit later, but by that I mean probably like, 7.30 or something haha. 6am has been the average for the past few weeks, maybe because it's getting lighter earlier.

Yep, 8 weeks sleeping in different places! We used to lay on the sofa together sometimes in the evenings and watch TV so I suppose that squeezed in a bit of cuddle time, not exactly the same though. We've done 3 nights now and Raffy has been great, think he woke at around 5 on the first night and then the second night Fin managed to climb over the bars of his cot and fall and hurt himself so Raffy was up too at about 3am. Last night was 2.30 so a bit all over the place but only one time. Haha I don't blame your husband and sure it happens a lot! I will admit that I'll sometimes lay there for a few seconds, think we have a bit of a stand off about who will move first!

Having both of them on my own can be a bit tricky sometimes, like sometimes they'll both be screaming though luckily that's not very often. Raffy still sleeps quite a lot so that's helpful. I must admit, Fin is definitely watching more TV than usual and we've paid for Disney+ too which he is loving. I do feel a bit guilty but at times you need the distraction so that you can get things done. He does often watch nursery rhymes on TV so I guess that's quite educational.

We got an email from his nursery yesterday asking if we'll be sending him back in June. At the moment we put no, although we're both so torn and it made me cry. Everytime I read things about schools and Early Years and the changes I cry. As a teacher and a mother to young children I just can't imagine it. We don't want to risk him picking it up from the other children or staff when we've been trying to be so careful and especially now with this new Kawasaki link that's still quite unknown. Also makes me sad to think of everyone being distanced when we know the little ones like hugs etc. We've seen him hugging the staff and sitting on one's knee.

Are you going to hold on to Beaux's clothes in case you have another boy? That's what we did and my uncle and his gf had a little boy last July so they've borrowed all of Fin's clothes too. I know what you mean about them not wearing all of the clothes, especially now I'm finding that Raffy isn't because we're not really going anywhere apart from walks around our local area. Nobody is seeing him in the lovely outfits but obviously taking lots of photos.

Lovely seeing them smile and be 'chatty' isn't it :) must be quite nice to be sharing the house too, although I can imagine a bit stressful too maybe at times! Yeah, I think he can get a bit grizzly early evening, think lots of people find that and call it the 'witching hour', although seems to be more than an hour for most that I read about!

Yeah, I think a similar age gap, so we'll have an extra crazy house haha. One of my friends said she's heard that it's better to run through the fire than walk! Get the crazy baby and toddler days done at the same time. Doubt it'll necessarily get easier as they get older though, just different! Suppose they can maybe play more together and entertain each other, concentrate on activities for longer. My partner also wants to try and do it soon because she turned 34 on the day that Raffy was born and doesn't personally want to be too much older when she gets pregnant. Let's see what happens!

Coping mostly ok, thanks. My phone randomly went wrong on Sunday though so I feel a bit cut off not being able to use social media. We have groups for both sides of the family that we're always posting on and I'm constantly taking photos and videos of the boys! Waiting for Vodafone to send an envelope and then have to send it off and wait for it to be repaired and returned, gutted! We got Fin a 'big boy' bed delivered this morning after his horrible fall the other night so I've got a mix of excitement and dread about that. Can imagine that he'll be in and out of it all evening!

Has Beaux had his immunisations yet? Raffy had his first set on Monday. He was a little bit restless through the day and cried more but not too bad.

Wow, that felt like a huge message!

modify
    « Reply #186 on: 19/05/20, 13:31 »
    HD - 7.30 😂 should be illegal to class a lie-in as any time before 10am, haha. I love that it's the same in other households when it comes to who will wake first! Trouble is, once I'm up I might as well get him because my husband is as about as nimble as a cross-eyed mammoth. He usually props the boy up between our pillows which is a few inches from my ear so I can hear him go from crying of starvation to over enthusiastically slurping milk. Chances of falling back to sleep become slim. I have to admit, I love it when he does the squelchiest farts and DH reels in protest 😂. I have to subtly sink my face in my pillow so I don't giggle out loud.

I've read about this kawasaki link. It's terrifying. As if the rona wasn't enough to stress about. I appreciate its completely down to the individual parents but I'm not sure I would feel comfortable sending children to school before September. In all honesty though, I don't believe I'd feel any better sending them during normal term time either. From what I can gather, it seems children are less at risk of more serious symptoms (kawasaki not incl. obviously) so they seem to be going forth with the mentality of herd immunity and allowing everyone to return to work. I feel for the parents with that decision to make. Particularly in regards to multiple children of varying ages. Exactly like you said, little ones can't be expected to socially distance or think to wash their hands so what do you do? I'm sure many will feel backed into a corner with little to no choice, especially when they look at reducing or discontinuing the furlough scheme. I've read recently that they think we'll likely get a more fatal second spike as we enter the winter months. It's a really troubling thought.

The days are just racing by. We're in the tenth week already! Aaaah. Where does it go?! Beaux no longer fits into anything upto 12lbs. Which is quite a lot of his 0-3month old clothing. He's got some that are 14lbs so he's wearing the last of those but he's also trying 3-6month bits. Some are a little baggy but he's got room to grow which is perfect. Yeah, definitely want to keep hold of his clothes as he's barely worn half of them. With them being so little, it's not like they get dirty or scuffed either is it? Part of me hopes the next is a boy so I dont have to shop for new clothes 😅. I'm not a huge shopping fan and clothes can be expensive for what they are and how long they're worn.

We're settling really well into a basic routine now. During the day he's happy to be entertained by mum and me. We're usually talking as we potter about the house. After a while he usually dozes off or I'll pop him in his jungle gym to be entertained by a flashing elephant, toys, songs and sounds from Africa. He's so content, I love it. He usually grizzles in the evening between 6-9 before he eventually stops fighting it and he sleeps right through then until 2-3am. At this point he has a quick feed and bum change and we don't hear from him until 6-7ish. I then pull him into bed with me as DH has left for work. Then we cuddle and nap until 9-10am. It's brilliant. Some days it differs slightly but we're getting there. Are you seeing the same with Raffy?

I love that saying of running through the fire, it definitely applies here and it's how I'm feeling about it all. I can imagine I would feel similar to your partner with the age thing. I love that you can take it in turns carrying your babies. Wish DH would take one for the team and be a seahorse for me. So selfish 😏 ha. The thought of doing it all again is daunting and I'm only 26. Best to get it underway and then I can give my body a rest. Not sure I'll want any more after the 2nd. We'll see.

Poor Fin, I hope he's OK after his fall! He must be so excited for his new 'big boy' bed. It's lovely to think he's growing up but must be equally sad to think you never get that time again, especially when they're so cute and dinky. Sounds like Raffy coped really well with his jabs considering! Beaux had his last Friday. Started off quite grizzly. All weekend he just slept and ate, hardly any interaction. Then yesterday he woke as his usual smiley, squeaky self. Been fine since, bless him. Its not pleasant witnessing them cry like that as you're asked to keep them still. Felt really mean!

Some mums manage to make this look so glamorous and instead I'm over here with my pj's still on at midday, texting with one hand and feeding my half dressed baby with the other who as we speak has his leg cocked in the air and is farting like a trooper. thought men couldn't multi-task anyway?! 😂 How you're coping over there with two, HD, I just have no idea! Haha.

Offline hannahdaisy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #187 on: 20/05/20, 16:52 »
    I know, no such thing as that kind of lie in anymore! Even when Fin has stayed at a relatives house we've been up fairly early I think, just used to it and probably wanting to get stuff done or just sit in front of the TV together and relax! He was up at 4.50 this morning :| thankfully that's not something that happens often. Haha that did make me laugh! When Raffy wakes up we take him into the kitchen to make a bottle and then sit on the sofa with him so that it doesn't distract the other person or Fin.

It's really tough isn't it. I'm glad that I'm on maternity leave really so that I don't have to potentially go back in. Just worried about my partner having to go in though because she's an assistant headteacher at the moment but has asthma. Hoping she'll still be able to stay off because of being on the vulnerable list and I think that she can realistically do most of her work from home. Really hoping she won't have to go because I'll be terrified everyday for all of us, particularly her with an underlying illness and the potential Kawasaki link with the babies. I think the same with the furlough scheme etc, it's going to force everyone back into work soon enough although so many have also lost their jobs that surely unemployment is going to be a problem for a long time too.

Yes, Raffy is 10 weeks today, crazy isn't it! Did you ask the nurse to weigh Beaux? I asked our nurse last Monday with the immunisations and he was 12lb 3oz and when I Googled average 8 week old weight he was bang on target. Wonder how he'll be as he grows up because Fin suddenly shot up at some point and has ended up along the 91st/98th centile for weight. Need to check Fin's red book to see when his weight changed. Ha, I'm the opposite with clothes, kind of hoped for a girl so that I could buy loads of new stuff! Just love looking at baby stuff.

That sounds like a lovely little routine, nice and relaxing for everyone. Raffy wakes up once in the night for a feed and then usually wakes up again around 7.30-8am but I think that might be because he hears us up wit Fin. He then has another long sleep on the morning and usually a long one during the afternoon. Typically wakes up just as we're about to eat dinner, even though dinner isn't at a set time in this house! It's like he senses it! We have a little playmat but he doesn't tend to like laying on it for too long, same with his swing. Maybe a bit overstimulating sometimes. My friend recommended an app called Huckleberry to track naps and feeds, it gives you a notification for 'sweet spots' where they should nap, can't use it at the moment though with no phone!! Still had no envelope from Vodafone and I reported it last Monday, getting a bit ridiculous now. I tried to speak to them on online chat but not getting very far with any answers.

Haha, it can definitely be a bonus that we can both carry, in theory anyway. Obviously never know what will happen when she tries, fingers crossed all goes smoothly. She had a big operation as a baby and has a scar that cuts into her belly so she's a bit worried about that but hopefully it'll be fine to stretch. On the whole I've enjoyed being pregnant so slightly sad I won't get to do it again, but don't really fancy a third c-section either coz I imagine the risks must rise with each one. Also had lots of adhesions this time around which would probably be worse if I did it again and they scared me when they said part of my uterus was really thin. Yeah it's a hard choice to make until you're in that situation isn't it. I think if we'd have had a girl this time and if my partner wasn't interested in carrying then that'd be us done. She just decided that she'd like to try and experience it too so that there's no regrets in the future. Would also be lovely if the boys could have a little sister to look after, and if not then another little boy to add to the gang!

Yes, he had a bruise on his forehead and a little cut on his nose but he settled down quite quickly after it happened so that was good. So glad that my partner is a first aider because she always knows what to do in those kind of situations! I should really take a course too so that I feel more prepared. He's settled really well into his new bed, I was a bit worried that he'd continually get in and out and be screaming the place down but he's settled straight down and slept most nights. Think there was just twice that he called us and asked for milk. Yeah I totally know what you mean, it's definitely a mix between missing the newborn baby phase but then we're just in stitches with stuff that he does everyday and love seeing how much he learns all the time.

Ah that did make me laugh. I think if we didn't have a toddler we'd have a lot more pyjama days but we try and make sure that we take him out every day, I definitely had a lot of those days when Fin was a baby and couldn't blame that on lockdown! On the days that we take him out later in the afternoon or after dinner I can also be found in my pjs at midday, no shame haha.

modify
    « Reply #188 on: 29/05/20, 22:32 »
    4.50am is just criminal, I would be having words with Beaux 😂.

I'm the same as you. Happy to know I don't have to think about work anytime soon. I hope they see how much of a risk returning to school would be for your partner and family. It's just not safe for your household. You're totally right about the unemployed. Devastating. I have to be thankful my husband works outdoors in construction where he's as safe as its going to get. He takes all the PPE side of it really seriously when we send him out foraging too. Wish everyone did.

Ah, your little Raffy sounds like he's coming along perfectly. Got to love a textbook baby as my Mum calls them. We weighed Beaux at 10wks and he was 12lbs 4oz so he's a bit behind I think. He guzzles his milk and is always gaining each week so I won't fret. Oo so Raffy could possibly be like his big brother then? Definitely try and find out when Fin had his little growth spurt.

If we have a girl next time I'll just send over our card details & you can spend away by all means👍☺️. I took a photo of Beaux completely fascinated with a Nationwide card reader yesterday, it was really cute but the guilt quickly washed over me when I realised I really ought to buy him some new toys, haha. I'm just the worst!

I'll have everything crossed for you and your partner when you go to welcome the next one. Imagine if its a boy again! 😳 Haha. Outnumbered! Hope her scar doesn't have any impact on a future pregnancy. Do you have any names if the next one is a girl? Downloaded the Huckleberry app because you mentioned it and it's absolutely brilliant so thank you. Has your phone been returned to you yet?!

Wonderful to hear little Fin is bossing his big bed routine 👏. Must be lovely to watch the relationship between the brothers grow. Too cute. Just recently Beaux has started really holding his head and looking round. It's wonderful to watch. He tries to reach something but in an energetic burst that doesn't have much coordination haha. He laughs lots and smiles all the time. I'm completely besotted. Have you noticed Raffy learning new things?

Offline hannahdaisy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #189 on: 4/06/20, 10:46 »
    I know, terrible isn't it! Average for the past few mornings seems to be 5.20, still tough but better than anything with a 4 at the start! We've been taking turns and letting the other person sleep in til about 8.30 so that's quite nice.

Well she went in for a meeting a few days ago and has to go in for an hour tomorrow. She said everyone was really good about distancing and when she has to go in a few more times she'll be working in a room alone etc, there's tonnes of things that schools are putting in place and she said she feels safe with all of that in mind. Doesn't stop me being nervous but not much I can do really! Yes, really good that your husband is working outside and good at using PPE, bit of peace of mind.

In terms of weight they always say that if they're following their line on the chart then not to really worry, even if it's above or below the 50th. Raffy is almost 3 months (crazy!!) so will weigh him again then and see how it looks. Might ask at his next immunisations but kind of just want to get in and out and if I have to undress him and weigh him it's just adding extra time!

Haha I would love that! I haven't done enough baby shopping this time around! What are you thinking of getting? We've noticed Raffy is getting more interested in toys and books now.

We had this for Fin so we're going to get it back out soon
    https://www.argos.co.uk/product/1478765

He's also liking the toy tray off of this...
    https://www.mamasandpapas.com/en-gb/baby-snug-and-activity-tray-navy/p/4126k3201?utm_term=Mamas+-+Papas_shopping&pdg=aud-382310809856:pla-299359839059:cmp-7246961182:adg-94650717799:crv-419394573811:pos-:dev-c&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIuZ_hh-_n6QIVArDtCh2G4gE0EAQYASABEgJFj_D_BwE

Won't be long until he can use the Jumperoo either I suppose! Hours of fun to be had in that! Got a good deal on ours one Black Friday.

Ha, I know, we're convinced that we'll have another boy and be totally outnumbered, living in a madhouse! Yes, we had a girl's name early on before we found out that Fin was going to be a boy and have stuck with that. It's Millie. We talk about her as if she exists, putting it out there to the universe to make it happen!

Good to hear about the app! Yes, thankfully got it back a couple of days ago, feels so good to have it back. I haven't started using it yet because I've just been catching up with stuff but definitely will do, especially as you seem to like the app too!

Yes, so exciting whenever Fin takes a bit of notice of Raffy! Oh bless him, they're getting so interested in the world around them now aren't they. Raffy has just started to laugh so that's lovely, keep trying to catch it on camera to show family. Even though we've now been told we can meet up outside with more people we're still probably not going to yet because we just don't trust what Fin will do! He'll probably just want to run straight over to everyone and cuddle, hold hands and pull them around etc. Just think it'll be stressful instead of fun! Are you meeting up with anyone?