* Author Topic: BFP Due Date - March/April 2020  (Read 15145 times)

0 Members

Offline Dory10

• Volunteer
  • Smallest things take up most room in your heart x
modify
BFP Due Date - March/April 2020
« on: 15/08/19, 21:21 »
The place to chat for all March/April Due Dates  :)

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Cris76

modify
    « Reply #1 on: 19/08/19, 18:27 »
    Hello!  Hope that more ladies will get on here and join.  I am currently almost 11 weeks pregnant with baby #3.  I was blessed to have twin girls in December 2017.  My due date is March 12, 2020.  Hopefully some ladies will join here from the early pregnancy thread.  Looking forward to chatting with you all! 

Offline Omnomnom:)

• Hi :) I talk too much
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 19/08/19, 19:51 »
    Hey!

Feels way too soon for this but I'm sure it will slowly sink in I'm allowed here :) I'm 11+4 with my first. Due date is March 5, 2020.

NHS scan booked for September 3rd. Excited but nervous! Had a private scan already at 8+2, everything perfect. Got everything crossed all is progressing nicely. In the meantime, I love listening to LO's HB on our doppler. Best thing I ever bought. Symptoms like MS, twinges, frequent weeing, overheating & exhaustion are still going strong.

Cris76 - Wonderful to share such a close due date. What a beautiful picture of your twins! After having 2 girls, do you find yourself leaning towards a particular gender this time?

Offline Cris76

modify
    « Reply #3 on: 19/08/19, 20:22 »
    omno - Hello and congrats on the pregnancy!  That is amazing that you can already hear the heartbeat on your own doppler.   I have considered getting one but I thought maybe it would make me more anxious if I didn't know how to use it properly and couldn't find a heartbeat somehow.  Do you find it's easy to use?  Where did you get yours?  As for the symptoms, I right there with you.  So tired all the time and I have bad nausea.  I did as well when pregnant with my girls and I had to take meds until 24 weeks when it finally went away.  I hope it doesn't last that long this time!  Oh my, and the overheating is CRAZY.  You are in the UK right?  I am from Canada and it has been very hot this summer.  Today it feels like 36 degrees outside with the humidity.  Downright nasty. 

Thank you for the compliments on my girls pic!  That was from their one year photo shoot.  They looked like little angels to me.  I am open to a girl or a boy!  Would be nice to have a boy since we have 2 girls now but I also loooove little girls!  So I would be happy either way.  Will you be finding out the gender?  What is an NHS scan?  is that the one where they check for Downs, etc?  I will be having my 12 week ultrasound on August 30.  Then my first OB appt is scheduled for Sept 11.

modify
    « Reply #4 on: 20/08/19, 11:58 »
    Thank you! Same to you! I bought the doppler with all the same worries & almost felt silly youtubing how to use it, but honestly it's so easy! It's just locating baby for the first time that's the worry. After that initial search it now only takes me 30 seconds. The difference in the heartbeats is so obvious that it comes down to common sense really. Mine is the Sonoline B which I ordered from babydoppler.com because it was on sale, haha. 24 weeks 😟 ah I hope mine doesn't last that long. I don't think I could cope! Yeah I live near London. Weather can't make its mind up at the moment. Look forward to wrapping up for winter with a bump. Ah I've dreamed about living in Canada after a few holidays spent there (Whitby, Ontario). Although I'll give it a miss whilst you're experiencing the heat! Sounds awful. I spent 2 weeks of this pregnancy in Vegas & that was horrendous enough.

Ah you're more than welcome. They really do look angelic! You've got us wanting a little girl now. I'd honestly be delighted whatever they announce. DH would prefer a boy but I reckon that will all change once he's handed his tiny newborn. Yes so my next scan on 3rd Sept will be done under our National Health Service so I don't have to pay privately. They'll be performing a nuchal translucency scan and BT to check for downs etc. Quite nerve-wracking. 2/3 weeks after that we have a private scan booked to find out the gender (I'll be 16wks roughly) as they don't offer it on the NHS until 20+ wks. So excited! Are you going to find out the gender? Does your partner have a preference?

Offline Cris76

modify
    « Reply #5 on: 20/08/19, 19:21 »
    I need to check out this Sonoline B.  I will let you know if I end up getting it.  Still undecided!  Ahhh, you have visited Whitby?  I live a couple cities over from Whitby.  My sister in law and her husband just bought a nice house in Whitby as well.  When was the last time you visited?  Was it family?  I have never been to the UK except for travelling through the airport on a connecting flight.  Yes the heat is awful...especially when pregnant and feeling tired and nauseous.  I stay cooped up inside most of the time because I just can't deal with it.  We are having a heat wave today and tomorrow where temps will reach 37-38 degrees with the humidity.  Can you imagine??  Vegas heat is downright nasty too. 

Yes your DH will definitely change his mind if you end up having a girl.  When we were pregnant with the girls, for some reason I was positively convinced we were having one of each.  When we found out it was 2 girls, it was quite the shock!  I know my DH was hoping that one would be a boy.  But honestly, now I see how he is with them and they are 100% daddies' girls and they have him wrapped around their little fingers.  Lol.  I think my DH might be secretly wanting a boy but I know he will be happy no matter what.  Yes we will most definitely be finding out the gender but I will have to wait until 20 weeks!  Will be so exciting for you to find out at 16 weeks...are they pretty much certain they can tell what the gender is with certainty at that stage?  Will you be doing the Harmony/Panaroma test as well?  We decided not to and just do the NT scan and bloods etc.

modify
    « Reply #6 on: 23/08/19, 11:31 »
    Yes definitely, I'm getting on really well with it. I appreciate it can't identify issues or anything so I'm still quite anxious about my 14wk scan but it does bring some comfort to the day-to-day. I absolutely loved Whitby & Toronto. This was at least 5 years ago, we would stay with the sister of my ex. There was lots of new developments going on in and around there and I use to plead with my ex to buy one, haha. No such luck. I have to say though, I do love living in the UK. I know I'd miss it if I left. Ergh, those temps sound horrendous. No thank you. 🥵 You must be so uncomfortable, hun.

Aw your story gives me so much hope that he'll be made up with his little girl no matter what. He picked out a gorgeous Ted Baker dress the other day for his 2 year old niece and he looked like he was in his element. I've got a feeling he'll be just fine. I would have had to wait till 20 weeks too so I completely understand. DH can't ever make the week day appointments so by booking it privately we've managed to secure a Saturday. I'm not clued up on the Harmony/Panaroma tests. I don't know if they're offered on the NHS with this being my first pregnancy. I wouldn't be against having them unless it was 1000's privately with a low risk. Might have to do my research, thanks for mentioning them! I completely respect your decision when faced with what tests to have. My sister just had a 4D scan and for some reason, I really don't like them, but I love that fact that she adores it. It's just not for me. Guess we're all different.

The bump is slowly starting to show 🥰 starting to feel more real. I've replaced all my work tops with looser fitting ones made from a cooler fabric as I'm still overheating. What fluids are you having? I can't seem to stomach most things but I'm feeling dehydrated alot.

Offline hannahdaisy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #7 on: 24/08/19, 20:52 »
    Hi Omnom and Cris :)

I'm 11 weeks today and my due date is March 14th. Feeling a bit nervous joining this thread before my NHS scan! My scan is on Friday so not too long to wait now.

I've had 2 private scans at 7 weeks and 9+1.

We have a 19 month old and I carried him but we used my partner's egg. This pregnancy is from my own egg but the same sperm donor.

modify
    « Reply #8 on: 27/08/19, 13:30 »
    I'm honestly such a rubbish replier lately. These weeks are just rolling into one.

HD- Lovely to see you here! I felt a little anxious joining this thread too. That's really sweet that you've each used an egg. Like yourself, I haven't had a scan since 8+2 so I'm quite nervous for the one next Tuesday. Really looking forward to hearing how you get on Friday!

Cris- Hope you and the girls are doing well my lovely! Your OB appointment won't be very long after my scan 😊

I've recently grabbed some bio-oil but feel a bit silly as the bump is the size of a lemon at the moment. Perhaps it wouldn't hurt to apply it anyway...

Offline Cakebaby

modify
    « Reply #9 on: 28/08/19, 14:48 »
    Hi everyone,

Feeling brave so decided to join the due date chat  :)
    I'm 12w5d, and due 6th of March. I've had my 12 week scan at 11w6d, and was measuring right on track with a nice heartbeat, (altho she didn't actually measure the hb) but sounded lovely when we heard it for the first time. She said i have a anterior placenta, after reading up about this I might not feel baby moving very much and would be much later once I do, so that's good to know now before i worry. Also the nt measurement was 1.2mm,  haven't read up about it so no idea if that's good. Had bloods drawn too regarding does etc but don't know those results.
     This will be our first baby. I'm praying things continue to go well for us. We have already announced a few days ago as it was getting difficult to hide it from friends and family due to lots of weddings recently. Got another scan booked in for when I'm 15weeks. So got my fingers crossed all is still okay then.
    I did have bleeding constantly from 5 and a half weeks till 10 weeks but that thankfully has stopped. At my 8 week scan they could see a pool of blood near the implantation area which has now been reabsorted.

Symptoms: all day nausea since 6 weeks, constipation (due to not drinking enough fluids), sensitive nipples, bloating, indigestion and heatburn on and off. Feeling tired most of the time. Hoping the nausea will ease off completely soon so I can start enjoying the pregnancy.

Haven't had a chance to read this thread yet, but hope you're all doing okay xx