* Author Topic: September 2019 - 2WW  (Read 4392 times)

0 Members

Offline Sharry

• Saviour of the Volunteer Team's Combined Sanities
  • Volunteer
modify
September 2019 - 2WW
« on: 23/08/19, 01:05 »
A thread for everybody testing in September 2019.

Good luck

Sharry xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Carkey83

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    September 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #1 on: 27/08/19, 18:31 »
    Hi,

FET done on 22.08.2019, so testing day is 05.09.19.

This is my 4th cycle of IVF but only 2nd transfer.

1st abandoned cycle.
    2nd BPN
    3rd Overstilmulation resulting in ovaries filling with blood and fluid during egg collection.
    4th 13 eggs, 6 fertilised with ICSI. Only 2 survived for freezing.

On day of FET the better embryo did not survive the thawing process. So no back up embryo's and this it. I am not sure I could do it all again.

From yesterday I was getting mild 'period like' cramps. Not sure if this is a good thing or not?!?

I am using Cyclogest pessaries 3x day and also taking Progynova x3 tabs at night.

Good luck to everyone testing in September!!!

xx

Offline AngelJ

modify
    September 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #2 on: 2/09/19, 12:59 »
    Hi, I had my et on 1st Sep.  It was a compacted morula +  and I'm 43 so not keen on my odds, just trying go keep positive....this was my last go....

Offline Lil75

modify
    September 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #3 on: 5/09/19, 10:53 »
    Hi ladies,

Can I join you? I had transfer on Monday. One on board! OTD is 12th September.

Best of luck to you all

Offline jenstuttz

modify
    September 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #4 on: 5/09/19, 11:38 »
    morning all, ive been lurking for a while but havent dared post. I had one embryo transferred on the 28th August. Blood test is due on the 9th September.

I caved this morning and took a first response early detection test which showed a faint line but im worried i've taken it too early and it could be the residue of the trigger shot. Although that was almost 15 days ago now. I think id be 8dp5dt.

Good Luck to everyone testing x

Offline LadyMac2019

modify
    September 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #5 on: 8/09/19, 20:59 »
    Hi ladies

I had my 5 day transfer yesterday so I've offically made it into the two week wait! It's been a day of mixed emotions. I think it's going to be a long 12 days..! I'm happy with the transfer but I guess you just don't know..!

Hope everyone is doing okay xx

Offline jenstuttz

modify
    September 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #6 on: 9/09/19, 06:37 »
    morning all :)

just off for my blood test but feeling quite confident. Now being the thing i promised i would never be (a serial tester) i took a test a 9dp5dt (faint line but darker than 8dp) managed to hold out till 11dp5dt and did another yesterday (darker line still positive) and then saved the digital for today as i know they are not as sensitive but in just over a min and a half the words pregnant!!

How is everyone else holding up? I think i went stir crazy during my 2WW and honestly have had no symptoms (other than being horribly sick last night but that could have been something i ate as i feel fine today.

Hoping for some final confirmation today and a good beta number :)

Offline LadyMac2019

modify
    September 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #7 on: 9/09/19, 07:54 »
    Jen that sounds really promising! I can imagine how you felt when the word pregnant appeared! When will you get the blood test result?

I'm 2dp5dt today - I had some sort of cramping/stabbing sensations during the night and what can only be described as a 'flutter' in that region. I noticed a tiny bit of brown spotting yesterday morning. I think my mind is causing me the most problems lol. It's hard to think about much else!

I've got some things I'm planning on doing today so hopefully a bit if a distraction.

Offline jenstuttz

modify
    September 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #8 on: 9/09/19, 17:13 »
    Ladymac2019 - keeping distracted is the key. Got our blood results back and I'm defo pregnant. I cant quite believe it.

We have never got this far. Praying it sticks.

Sending everyone positive vibes!

Offline LadyMac2019

modify
    September 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #9 on: 9/09/19, 17:18 »
    That's brilliant news Jen! Congratulations to you and your partner! All the best for the scan and the weeks ahead

Xx