* Author Topic: September 2019 - 2WW  (Read 4031 times)

0 Members

Offline Lil75

modify
September 2019 - 2WW
« Reply #10 on: 10/09/19, 09:13 »
Congratulations Jen. That's great news and a great start to this thread.

Hope the rest of you are holding up ok....tww is tough!! Test day is Friday for me. I did good last week staying distracted but as we near test day I am doing more symptom spotting. The thing is I had the exact same symptoms in my failed FET in June as I did in my successful cycle so in my heart of hearts I know that any symptoms are probably related to the meds........but can't stop a girl wondering......

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline jenstuttz

modify
    September 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #11 on: 10/09/19, 11:07 »

Lil75 - its so hard not to symptom spot, i genuinely didn't feel any different on this cycle to my other 3 failed ones. I got my test dates wrong and tested two days earlier than i should have so was surprised to get my BFP so early.

Do you do a home test or bloods? Got everything crossed for you.

x

Offline Lil75

modify
    September 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #12 on: 12/09/19, 10:05 »
    Wow.....great you got the result 2 days earlier than otd! I have to get bloods done so think I'll wait for those results. I kinda want to stay in the PUPO bubble for as long as possible.......I am a chicken!!

Offline jenstuttz

modify
    September 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #13 on: 12/09/19, 10:16 »
    Lil75 - i got my first 2 lines a whopping 4 days before OTD (was going to test 2 days before)

Waiting for the blood test results you will be crawling the walls. Was the longest 5 hours of my life! Fingers crossed its good news for you today :)

x

Offline Mandamae

• Gold Member
    • I believe
    modify
    September 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #14 on: 12/09/19, 20:46 »
    Hello Ladies,

Can I please join? I had a single blastocyst FET on 10th September

My OTD is 24th but I'll be at work on that day so going to go with 22nd with a frer and /or clearblue
    I probably won't check back with result until then as still trying to keep my mind of it and so far I'm doing better than I have ever before.

Mands xx

Good luck to everyone.  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

Offline jenstuttz

modify
    September 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #15 on: 12/09/19, 22:34 »
    Welcome mandamae - Iím sure I cycled with you back in June/July 2018.

The 2ww never gets any easier, keep thinking positive thoughts and fingers crossed you get that lovely BFP!

Lil75 best of luck for tomorrow, got my days wrong in my earlier message and though itís was today lol,
    X

Offline Mandamae

• Gold Member
    • I believe
    modify
    September 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #16 on: 13/09/19, 21:48 »
    Hi Jen,

Yes we did  :) . Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Unfortunately, I just don't know whats wrong with me but this time (my last ever) all my positivity has completely fizzeld out  :-\   My niece said she thinks it will work this time but I just feel like it won't. I've even booked a bank shift on a ward tomorrow (I'm a nurse) only an afternoon on a male rehab so not hard. Normally I would totally enjoy my time of work but now I just feel like I can't wait to get back (because it's not going to work anyway attitude) . Not sure I'll even test on 22nd, 24th or just wait for the weekend 28th or at all (I know this is crazy I'm sure I will).

Good luck and a sprinkling of  ^fairydust^ to all ladies in waiting

Mands xx

Offline jenstuttz

modify
    September 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #17 on: 15/09/19, 07:57 »
    Mandamae - I always think itís hard to get that balance of being hopeful whilst also trying to prepare yourself for all outcomes. Itís also easy to compare how you have been feeling on other cycles prepared to this one. I did a lot of positive thinking on this round compared me my others but honestly canít say I felt any different (symptoms wise) to the other cycles. Itís so hard.

I have worked through my 2ww on cycles and have loved the distraction. I honestly think Iíd have gone stir crazy otherwise. 

You arenít out the game yet. I have everything crossed for a positive outcome!

Jen x

Offline Mandamae

• Gold Member
    • I believe
    modify
    September 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #18 on: 15/09/19, 20:54 »
    Hi Jen,

BTW congratulations I'm now  ^pray^  that your LO sticks nice and snuggly  :)

Thank you for your kind words. Back to work for me properly from tomorrow  :)  My positivity is out there somewhere it just hasn't come back yet  ;D  I suppose I'm now feeling fairly neutral if that's even a thing.

I have noticed the slightest slightest bit of cramping that only last a couple of seconds once today and 3-4 time yesterday. I hope I didn't imagine it  ^idiot^ and hope that if I didn't that it's a good sign. I'm otherwise my normal self no other signs really and what I do have can be put down to the progesterone.
    So true I'm still PUPO! I think I will test on Sunday (12DP5DT) with a FRER because I'd rather find out on a day I'm not going to work .
    Last time I tested early because I had been charting my temps back then and I noticed a change and It was positive. However, I have not charted this time so will not hopefully be tempted to test earlier.

Mands x

Offline jenstuttz

modify
    September 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #19 on: 17/09/19, 13:37 »
    mandamae - im sure it will come back soon. I thought i had some slight cramping for a couple of seconds but honestly wasn't sure if there was anything in it. I've just been going through my daily diary and noticed that i noted that i had a lot of CM from around 5dp5dt which gave me hope and also the vagnial pessaries i had were a little harder to insert but i didn't think anything of it at the time.

i tested with FRER cos id had such a sleepless night on the wed i just woke up and needed to know either way so was very shocked to see 2 lines. Still doesn't even feel real sometimes!

Jen