* Author Topic: September 2019 - 2WW  (Read 4408 times)

0 Members

Offline Mandamae

• Gold Member
  • I believe
modify
September 2019 - 2WW
« Reply #20 on: 18/09/19, 20:23 »
Hi Jen,

My positivity has now found me  ;D  I feel 8/10 positive now  :) ^reiki^ ^pray^
I clearly was tired when I wrote that post or hopefully baby brain is kicking in already  ;D
I too have been keeping an electronic diary but have just been adding to it without reading it. Well today I noticed that I've had cramping since 3DP5DFET and small symptoms every single day since including bubbly feeling in Lower abdomen, have feeling a if AF is to visit, pulling sensation in lower abdomen, sharp pains for 30 seconds or so, thigh pain (I get this when AF visits) and twice now today and Monday very light pinky/orangey discharge with progesterone carrier exiting (normally pure white/light cream). Last year when I got my BFP I had zero symptoms like said I was just charting my BBT and saw a rise which made me test.

My 7 year old nephew has been very interested in my cycle this time and before I went off to Czech he asked me how babies are made. Well I told him ladies have eggs like chickens and then the daddies add something special and it become a baby. Well tonight he was in the car with me and he said 'Auntie Manda, How did the egg taste? Did it taste nice? I honestly wasn't sure what he was talking about so asked him which egg. "The one you swallowed into you tummy for your baby  ;D ;D ;D ;D  he didn't get the answer because then he asked me how babies get out of the tummy. I told him his big sister was cut out of mummy's tummy because she was lying funny.  :)
I've ordered 6 clearblue tests which should arrive tomorrow 4 normal 2 digital with weeks. Definitely can't hold out until Tuesday. I'll be lucky if I make it to Sunday  ;D ^fairydust^

Mands xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline jenstuttz

modify
    September 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #21 on: 19/09/19, 08:39 »

Hi Manda,

Pleased that your positivity has found you. All of those signs seem very positive i really hope this is the one for you.

Kids are so funny aren't they? When i was going through my fertility stims my niece who is 6 was drawing pictures of the family on the shower screen door. Randomly when she drew me she drew a blob inside my tummy. How spooky is that? My sister both looked at each other in disbelief. This was before id had egg collection or anything.

I lasted less than 24 hours after buying my tests haha. And i only bought them on a whim when i was down the street. But they sat in the drawer calling my name. Is Tuesday your OTD test day? x

Offline Mandamae

• Gold Member
    • I believe
    modify
    September 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #22 on: 19/09/19, 09:49 »
    Hi Jen,

Yes my OTD is Tuesday but I'm at work that day. I booked today and tomorrow off thinking my OTD would be 20th (10P5DFET) probably because I tested on day 10 last year.
    Feeling slightly nervous now because I was reading the thread: '2ww symptoms that went onto a BFP' and I read a post of one lady who has had two failed and one positive all her cycles she experienced similar symptoms to me. So much for me staying of FF for while  ^idiot^ .

Sounds like your niece can predict the future ^pray^ ^reiki^ . Hopefully my nephew can too. He is aware of my MC last year but tell's me he thinks it will work. I have a STRONG feeling that my little embryo is a girl so I asked him boy or girl? he cited as if really thinking about it and said girl yet he wants me to have a boy. I really hope he can see the future too ^pray^ ^reiki^ 

Mands x

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    September 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #23 on: 19/09/19, 10:17 »
    Hi ladies

Please may I join you?

We had FET; 2 x day3 embryos transferred on the 12th Sept, our OTD is 2 weeks later on the 26th Sept.

This is our very last cycle... praying with all my might that this cycle works  ^pray^ ^pray^ 🤞🤞

I have had a read through the thread and think you are all being super brave and really positive, itís natural to have a wobble through the tww and hope we can all support each other through it 😘 xx

Loved reading about your nieces and nephews itís funny what goes on in the minds, my daughter told another mum yesterday at school pick up time that mummyís got a baby in her tummy 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Offline jenstuttz

modify
    September 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #24 on: 19/09/19, 10:52 »
    Welcome Audi! Ooh fingers crossed your daughter is right. It must be so scary being on your final cycle. How exciting to have transferred 2 embies. I would have loved to have the option but our clinic policy is only one. Not long know till the 26th! Do you think you will test early? I have been super positive this round and I'm convinced its help me be calmer and more relaxed.

Manda - its so strange how they work the days out, my clinic has always been 12dp for bloods but I've seen other clinic be as early as 9. At least with FET you won't have the panic of trigger shot like i did!. Reading posts on here can cause you to overthink everything. i lost track of the amount I've found myself consulting Dr Google and Nurse You tube. Remember everyones experiences are different through this tortuous 2ww.

AFM - counting down the days, hours and mins till the 23rd. Cant believe its been almost 2 weeks already.

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    September 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #25 on: 19/09/19, 11:06 »
    Hi ladies. I'm joining the party late, my OTD is tomorrow. This is my 3rd transfer, 2nd FET. I've had a MMC and a BFN previously. I definitely feel different to my BFN cycle but that doesn't necessarily mean much. Feeling super nervous for tomorrow and actually don't really want to test, I quite like being in the bubble of possibility. Trying hard to keep my mind of things (and failing!) today. Wishing all of you the very best of luck with your 2wws xx

Offline Mandamae

• Gold Member
    • I believe
    modify
    September 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #26 on: 19/09/19, 12:38 »
    Welcome Audiprincess and Missl73

Missl73 I will be testing with you tomorrow (10DP5DFET) because I just cannot hold out any longer! But I know how you feel Iím also really nervous even though Iím so positive this time ( more than ever) . Gosh we may get wiser each time but the 2ww never gets any easier does it.

Audiprincess I know how you feel as Iím also on my final cycle 25k and 5 cycles so praying extra hard for all of us. Iíve been a member of FF for over a decade possibly 11 or 12 yrs and I can honestly say (having been on other forums) that FF has the most supportive members

Jen I know 5 day transfer and 14 days is strange. Well tomorrow it is Iíve decided now so thatís that!  ;D  Today   I have more light cramping, bilateral mild thigh pain and a definite increased frequency to pee. Positivity is still with me but along side some anxiety now.

Letís hope that Jen is the trend setter here for September   :)

Mands xx

Offline jenstuttz

modify
    September 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #27 on: 19/09/19, 12:57 »

Welcome Missl73 - The PUPO bubble of possibility is always nice to stay in. Fingers crossed for you tomorrow will be thinking of you. Ive been going to bed super early just to take my mind of things and binge watched a huge amount of tv. Hope you manage to keep busy today!

Mandamae - I feel nervous for you! You have done well to hold out this long! Im glad you are feeling so much positive, its natural to be anxious because you want something so much.

I'll be going in my little room of positivity later and saying some wishes for you all.

x

Offline Mandamae

• Gold Member
    • I believe
    modify
    September 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #28 on: 20/09/19, 06:05 »
    Hi ladies,

Well Iíve tested 10 days past blastocyst fet and got a faint  ^BFP^ on a clear blue.
    Just  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^  that this LO snuggles in nicely and grows healthy and is in the right place.

Missl73 thinking of you this morning  ^pray^

Mands xx

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    September 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #29 on: 20/09/19, 06:30 »
    Congratulations Mands!!

Very excited to say Iím sharing my BFP with you this morning! I tested on a FRER and got a line darker than the control so things are looking good. Hereís hoping we have sticky little beans xx