* Author Topic: Anyone going to Iakentro?  (Read 381 times)

0 Members

Offline Padellina

modify
Anyone going to Iakentro?
« on: 3/09/19, 20:10 »
Hello ladies,
I was wondering if anyone is going to Iakentro in Athens or have used them. I havenít read much about them recently.  I have mixed feelings about them so far so I struggle to make a decision. I will need to do DE IVF.
It would be great if you could share some feedback. Thank you so much!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Danaa

modify
    « Reply #1 on: 4/09/19, 13:14 »
    I used Iakentro,I highly suggest them.Wonderful

Offline Padellina

modify
    « Reply #2 on: 7/09/19, 21:19 »
    Thank you Daana. I was planning to have DE IVF there but I am having doubts now. They gave me some confusing info and now they are say that the donor and I need to have the same blood group which is something I have never heard but maybe itís true..?
    I am glad you had a positive experience though

Offline Emily Swift

modify
    « Reply #3 on: 8/09/19, 08:52 »
    Hiya, we used Iakentro and had success with a singleton and twins!
    We used IVF Treatment abroad (Ruth Pellow)  who dealt with the clinic on our behalf. We didnít match blood group with the donor and it wasnít an issue. They might have changed things now though.
    Best of luck xx

Offline Danaa

modify
    « Reply #4 on: 13/09/19, 11:57 »
    I donít know who you were in contact to from Iakentro but I never ever had any issues with them and I had 4 cycles done with them plus pregnancy monitoring.
    I used Iakentro Athens.
    From the little I read about DE I always read that both should have the same blood type,is this a problem for you?i think for some clinics this is one of the criteria when assigning a donor to someone,look plus blood type but I might be wrong.