* Author Topic: Trigger shot - how long to leave your system  (Read 604 times)

0 Members

Offline jenstuttz

I took my triggers shot on wed 21/08 at 10pm, EC was 23/08. I used 10,000 Pregnyl.

I couldn't wait any longer today i think I'm 8dp5dt and there is a faint line. Our clinic requires a blood test as they say this is more accurate and this is scheduled for Saturday morning.

Im now driving myself insane wondering if it could be the trigger shot as some articles say this can stay in your system for up to 17 days!!!

Is it too soon to get my hopes up that this could be it for us?

I haven't had any noticeable symptoms. This is our 4th transfer. Just the one blastocyst transferred.

Jen

x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Flyby

modify
    Trigger shot - how long to leave your system
    « Reply #1 on: 5/09/19, 13:59 »
    I tested 8 days after a 5 day transfer and was told by my clinic that the positive result would definitely not have been the pregnyl, I think I had two doses of 5000 a couple of days apart, one on the day of transfer and another one a couple of days later (to support a frozen embryo transfer) the last one would have been around three days after transfer (so 5 days before testing).

modify
    « Reply #2 on: 5/09/19, 20:49 »
    Hi
    I agree a donít think it wud be the trigger shot now not wen ur 8dpt5dt oooo Goodluck am hoping this is deffinatly ur time  keep us updated please x

Offline jenstuttz

modify
    « Reply #3 on: 6/09/19, 08:01 »
    Thanks for the reassurance :) so turns out I got my hospital apt wrong and it isnít till Monday... arrrgh more torture. Iíve done another test this morning and whilst still faint I think that the line is marginally darker and more solid... fingers crossed!

modify
    « Reply #4 on: 6/09/19, 08:53 »
    Ooooo a really think this is gonna be a Congratulations for u sounds 100% positive if any trigger was left which I highly doubt at this stage then it wud be very faint and almost unnoticeable so the fact thereís a faint line and getting more bold  ;)  ;)