* Author Topic: 2 positive and 2 negative pregnancy tests  (Read 573 times)

0 Members

Offline Mandamae

• Gold Member
  • I believe
Hello ,

I took a hpt 10bdays after 5 day embryo transfer and got 2 positives but on day 11 two negatives two different brands on both days (cb and Tesco).

Has my pregnancy ended ?  :'(

Mands xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline staceysm

• Gold Member
    modify
    2 positive and 2 negative pregnancy tests
    « Reply #1 on: 22/09/19, 09:40 »
    Hi,

If you got strong positives one day, then your HCG wouldn’t normally drop totally over night.  I miscarried at 5 weeks years ago and it took weeks for the HCG to leave my body and the test lines just got fainter. 

I wouldn’t give up hope yet.  What have your clinic said?

I have everything crossed for you.

X

Offline Mandamae

• Gold Member
    • I believe
    modify
    2 positive and 2 negative pregnancy tests
    « Reply #2 on: 22/09/19, 11:29 »
    Hello Stacey,

Thank you for you reply.
    I've not contacted them yet (Reprofit Czech) My OTD isn't until Tuesday (14DP5DFET).

I will just carry on with the meds and get a blood test tomorrow. TBH I feel that the pregnancy has ended  ^eyes^ :'( and my body just wants to bleed but can't because of the progesterone? I 'felt' pregnant on Friday and not yesterday so maybe I knew yesterday but just not consciously.

I have cried and cried this morning it was our last ever attempt :'( :'( :'(  .

I used a clear blue on Friday morning -day 10 after blastocyst fet and a Tesco own brand in the evening both positiveTesco last night (day 11) and clearable this morning (day 12) and both negative so did change in 24 hours.I've experienced multiple feelings like cramping from day 3-10, stuffy bloody snot, hunger, tiredness, spotting etc. Yesterday I felt stronger AF type pain in the afternoon and a little sciatica. I felt like I was also getting a cold. Something made me test and I guessed it was just because I had drank a lot of water as to why it was negative so repeated the test this morning but was also negative.I'm continuing to take my meds in the tiny glimmer of hope ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^  that I'm wrong. I will get a Beta tomorrow just to confirm/ deny my feelings of chemical pregnancy.

Mands x