* Author Topic: October 2019 2WW  (Read 3189 times)

0 Members

Offline Sharry

• Saviour of the Volunteer Team's Combined Sanities
  • Volunteer
modify
October 2019 2WW
« on: 27/09/19, 02:12 »
Goodluck for everybody who is testing in October.

Sharry  :-*

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement
    modify
    October 2019 2WW
    « Reply #1 on: 27/09/19, 10:02 »
    Hi

Ooo think I will jump in on here  :)
    Having EC on Wednesday morning so will look to test around the 15th Oct give or take a day or so
    Anyone else cycling with me and look to be in the October TWW??

X Kelly X

Offline MSJ

modify
    October 2019 2WW
    « Reply #2 on: 30/09/19, 19:32 »
    Yes me I've also posted on the Sep one just now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline MSJ

modify
    October 2019 2WW
    « Reply #3 on: 1/10/19, 19:00 »
    Hi there

I thought I did a ling post on the 2ww board but looks like it didnít post. Damn.

Lanarkshirelass - thanks for your advice and sorry about your BFN. Congrats to all the BFPs!

A little about me I had a 3 day fresh embryo transferred sun 29th Sep I am currently 2day past 3DT. My OTD is 10th Oct.

This time Iím not feeling the PUPO bubble so much as Iíve been full of nerves. I think Iím not that sure on the clinic. Unlike my last 2 transfer which I was but was a BFN. Iíve also had 2 surgeries and 2 natural pregnancies following surgery for endometriosis but sadly miscarried. I have been working from home yesterday and today and Iím wondering if I should go into work tomorrow, WFH Thursday and go in on Friday again. Friday is my last day at work so Iíll have to go in. As Iím leaving itís not too stressful at the mo, the only thing Iím concerned about is the tube journey- about an hour. What do you ladies do during the 2WW? Carry on working or take some time off? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Jupiter 96

modify
    October 2019 2WW
    « Reply #4 on: 2/10/19, 14:23 »
    Hello everyone

I have just started the 2WW for the first time.  I really don't feel any different as I was bloated and gassy before transfer and I still am!  I feel super tubby but I guess this is down to having a frozen, medicated cycle.

Not sure if I am in a PUPO bubble exactly but it has been fun being treated as though I am definitely pregnant and being referred to as "you two"...  We decided to have fun in week one and thenweek two prepare the result to possibly go the other way.  It's a bit strange, we aren't really sure how exactly to approach this time.  How have you all approached this waiting time?

OTD will be end of next week.....I am not sure whether to test early or not.  I wonder if I will have the restraint to maybe wait for the weekend after OTD in case I need take a moment to accept the result.

Will any of you test early?

Wishing you all lots of luck and sticky baby dust!

Offline -Susan-

• Gold Member
    modify
    October 2019 2WW
    « Reply #5 on: 2/10/19, 14:24 »
    Hello all, just had a blastocyst transfer, testing next Friday. Good luck all!  :)

Offline MSJ

modify
    October 2019 2WW
    « Reply #6 on: 3/10/19, 10:43 »
    Hi Jupiter all the best for the 2ww. I too am enjoying being treated as if I am pregnant by DH, he wonít even let me stroke the cats without watching my hands straight away haha bless him. I must say Iíve been a bag of nerves and my anxiety have been really high. Mixture of clinic issues and me leaving my job his week after 5 years. I hope I havenít messed things up by being over anxious. I also havenít been sleeping that well, I think the prednisolone has a part to play in that as well though. Trying to be more calm now. I prob will test early but not sure when to start...

Susan also good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline RFairyGodmother

modify
    October 2019 2WW
    « Reply #7 on: 10/10/19, 21:34 »
    Evening ladies

Joining you on 2ww. Had FET on Wednesday. X

Offline RFairyGodmother

modify
    October 2019 2WW
    « Reply #8 on: 11/10/19, 14:29 »
    This is a quiet thread. How's everyone doing? Am testing 22/10, how about everyone else x

modify
    October 2019 2WW
    « Reply #9 on: 11/10/19, 14:36 »
    Hi

Iam testing 16th (Wednesday) how u finding the 2ww  fairyGodMother xx