* Author Topic: Early Pregnancy Thread  (Read 7311 times)

0 Members

Offline Prinzilla

modify
Early Pregnancy Thread
« Reply #60 on: 17/02/20, 12:02 »
I know this thread's a bit quiet these days but I thought I'd post anyway just in case.

So after IUI#4 last month we got our first ever BFP on 1st Feb! I was actually a day late testing, my official test date was 31st but I was at work and so convinced AF was on her way I didn't bother. Shows how much I know!

Going off the dates of my last period I'm now 6 weeks and 3 days, I have my first scan next Monday and if I thought the 2ww was bad its nothing compared to waiting for the scan! I've been so tempted to book a private one this week but DH is insisting we wait. I'm worried because I don't have much in the way of symptoms, no sickness or anything, I'm just a bit more tired than usual and I'm waking up in the night to go to the toilet which I've never done. I did have 'stretchy' cramps the first couple of weeks but these have eased off a bit now.

Everything I've read tells me this is perfectly normal and I should be feeling lucky I'm not suffering too much, it just doesn't feel real to me yet and I don't think it will until we see a heartbeat or I can't get my head out of the toilet!

Anyway sorry for rambling on, if anyone's in a similar situation I'd love to know I'm not going mad!

Xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline gemma1984

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #61 on: 1/03/20, 09:46 »
    Hi Prinzilla.

Thought I would join this group as well.   

I got my BFP this month from a fresh IVF cycle. So Iím currently 6 weeks today. I have my first scan a week tomorrow. To make sure all is ok (make sure there is a heartbeat and its in my uterus).

Have you already children? I have a 2 and half year old son from a previous IVF cycle.

Iíve had some morning sickness and feel tired a lot. Plus come out in a massive cold sore which is so unattractive.

Be nice to chat along the way. And anyone else that wanted to join.

Gemma xx

Offline brooky

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #62 on: 14/03/20, 07:29 »
    Hi guys, thought Iíd join in too. Am 7 weeks today from FET. Have been having a bit of a hellish time. Have had Ďspottingí of various types since 5 weeks. Last night had quite bad cramps on one side a bit more but also I was constipated etc from bloody progesterone. Have been paranoid about ectopic since week 5 but pain and bleeding has never felt emergency like. Basically it feels like cramps and spotting worse after a particularly active day. Anyway scan next Tuesday so not long to wait. Assume/ hope still pregnant but Have been too scared to do a test for about 2 weeks 😬😬

Anyway hope you guys are doing ok x

Offline brooky

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #63 on: 14/03/20, 07:31 »
    Also , prinzilla, Iíve read other people saying they havenít had many symptoms and all ok. Hope you get some reassurance soon x

Offline brooky

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #64 on: 14/03/20, 07:33 »
    Just realised you guys messaged quite a while ago, hope things are ok? X

Offline Prinzilla

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #65 on: 17/03/20, 12:07 »
    Hi brooky, I haven't been online much due to a move! How did your scan go? X

Offline brooky

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #66 on: 19/03/20, 08:21 »
    Hi Prinzilla, unfortunaely I have miscarried so the scan was just to check I was safe to carry on misccarying naturally. F';*King sucks. Thanks for asking though. I hope yours went ok. All the best for the future x

Offline ED777

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #67 on: 24/03/20, 10:57 »
    Hi, I'm new to the forum, I hope it' ok to join as need some moral support at the moment, what crazy times...

I'm currently pregnant but had an inconclusive scan last week, she could see a 7mm gestational sac but no yolk sac or fetal pole, she measured me at 5 weeek +4 but I thought I was over 6 weeks so not sure what to expect as I've lost my last 3 around the 6 weeks mark. Waiting for another scan to see. Hope you are all hanging in there x

Offline lori84

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #68 on: 31/03/20, 14:36 »
    Hi all

Thought I would jump on this thread. I got my BFP on 19th March which makes me 6 weeks plus 3 days. I got a very early scan a week ago as I had spotting and pain and due to it being ectopic last time they wanted to make sure. So it has implanted in the correct place and they saw the sac too which they were surprised about at they didn't expect that. So i have another scan on the 8th to make sure it has heartbeat. It's quite scary being pregnant and working in the hospital but must needs.

Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy.

Offline tiredmum3

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #69 on: 31/03/20, 14:55 »
    Hi Iím currently just under 7 weeks and have now been discharged from my clinic , now jumping through hoops trying to book the midwife and get GP to prescribe my immune drugs. So stressed right night 🤬🤬🤬🤬