* Author Topic: Early Pregnancy Thread  (Read 7606 times)

0 Members

Offline ally389

modify
Early Pregnancy Thread
« Reply #40 on: 10/11/19, 16:48 »
Hi Kat, sorry only saw you message. My hunger has definitely decreased. This was my only symptom but havenít had it for a few weeks now ..

Does any one have period cramps? I went to London yesterday and walked around all day - 10 km in total.
Have had cramps since last evening and all day today. I used to get these kind of cramps one day before my period would start. Called the out of hours clinic and they canít see me as Iím not bleeding. They suggested paracetamol.
Any advise? xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline katkat2014

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #41 on: 10/11/19, 17:08 »
    Thanks so much Tigs, maeve and ally. It would be great to have a manual so you don't always worry about every little change (or maybe I have to stop being a worrier!) ;D

Ally I've had period type cramps the last couple of days but gone today (was probably just gas as I was so bloated I looked like 6 months pregnant). I am really sorry as I don't know if it's normal, hopefully someone else comes along and reassures you.

Offline ally389

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #42 on: 10/11/19, 17:29 »
    Thank you Kat. It is very hard not to worry with every single sign/symptoms.
    Iím glad you are feeling better x x

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #43 on: 10/11/19, 18:39 »
    Ally I tend to get these especially after walking / doing lots of housework, it makes me stop and rest for the rest of the day and by the following day Iím ok, reminds me I should be taking it a little easier...had this with my last successful pregnancy too, hope yours settles by tomorrow for you too 😘 xx

Offline ally389

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #44 on: 10/11/19, 18:56 »
    Thank you xxx

Offline AdelineX

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #45 on: 11/11/19, 17:01 »
    Ally, period-like pains are absolutely normal, the uterus is a muscle and it responds to all stimuli by contracting. It is slowly expanding as the gestational sac and baby are growing.
    I'm 10 weeks tomorrow and I've had cramps almost daily. Mild ones, for short intervals. Don't worry, it's all part of the picture 😊

Offline ally389

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #46 on: 11/11/19, 17:16 »
    Hi Anna, thanks a lot. I will bear that in mind. The midwife today confirmed the same thing. It is hard to stop worrying.
    Hope you are all well x x x

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #47 on: 12/11/19, 12:51 »
    Hi everyone, I've been lurking but not posting much lately as still in disbelief that this pregnancy seems to be progressing normally! I'm 11+4 today (although baby was measuring ahead by 3 days last scan so I guess GA is 12 weeks) and expecting to get the results of my Harmony test this afternoon so now starting to feel very anxious although at the scan the sonographer said all the physical markers looked good so she expected the results to come back low risk. I have my first NHS scan on Friday. I'm hoping that once I've passed that milestone I'll really believe that this is our take home baby. How is everyone else getting along? Have others had their screening tests already? xxx

Offline MommyKenny

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #48 on: 13/11/19, 05:02 »
    Congratulations miss173 good luck on your scan!  Any chance you miscalculated your due date?  if you had ivf it is usually recommended to start at the egg retrieval date.

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #49 on: 13/11/19, 09:42 »
    No my dates are right at my scan at 7+4 I measured exactly to them but baby must have had a growth spurt so now is a bit ahead. Iím hoping itís a good sign theyíre nice and healthy. My Harmony results didnít come back as theyíd promised yesterday so now fretting about why itís late X