* Author Topic: Symptoms in tww after ET  (Read 869 times)

0 Members

Offline Emioo

• Un-Ranked
modify
Symptoms in tww after ET
« on: 29/09/19, 08:56 »
Hi All,

Iím going out of my mind waiting after first round of IVF. Iím currently 6dp5dt. I normally get a bit of diarrhoea (sorry if tmi) and a headache before AF. Guess what? I have both of those symptoms currently except the diarrhoea is probs worse than normal (sorry!). Iím on Cyclogest but heard that that normally plugs you up, not the other way round! Iím just worried that this means Iím not pg :( Anyone else in 2ww and having similar symptoms or had them in the past during ivf tww?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement
    modify
    Symptoms in tww after ET
    « Reply #1 on: 29/09/19, 09:11 »
    Hi

Goodluck with ur Tww iam be in it myself in the next week, itís such a emotional rollercoaster and wud day the tww is probely the hardest part of this journey, Wen I had BFP with daughter I had terrible upset stomach and dihorria infancy it was soon as I came out of egg transfer I had to run to toilet was in agony with upset tummy pains due to loose bowels, itís really nothing to worry about, I was convinced wen I went straight to toilet after egg transfer my chances were ruined but my 12yr old currently sat next to me, iam on last day of stims and am suffering terrible with exactly same thing, has to be summit to do with all the medication we have to pump ourself with
    Hoping this is ur time and before u no if ur BFP is right in front of ur eyes, All the best
    X Kelly X

Offline Emioo

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Symptoms in tww after ET
    « Reply #2 on: 29/09/19, 09:20 »
    Hi Kelly,
    Thanks so much for your reply. It gives me a bit of hope! Will keep you updated, but really hope your cycle goes well for you! Hope the egg collection isnít too painful.

Emily xx

Offline Emioo

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Symptoms in tww after ET
    « Reply #3 on: 30/09/19, 08:00 »
    78 views and only one reply! Is no one else (other than Kelly) in my position? Diarrhoea still bad today.  :(

Offline Emioo

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Symptoms in tww after ET
    « Reply #4 on: 5/10/19, 07:34 »
    For anyone reading this I got my BFP this morning after diarrhoea (tmi) and headaches with a bit of spotting since yesterday. Iím now 12dp5dt. Hoping against hope that everything goes okay but at the moment I feel extremely blessed.
    To anyone struggling or waiting, wishing you the very best of luck  ^hugme^

modify
    Symptoms in tww after ET
    « Reply #5 on: 12/10/19, 19:30 »
    OMG Congratulations hunnie
    U must be on cloud 9 iam still having on and off dihorria and just had my first spotting iam terrified can u sheís me any light on the spotting u had?

X Kelly x

Offline Emioo

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Symptoms in tww after ET
    « Reply #6 on: 29/10/19, 13:55 »
    Hi Kelly,

So sorry, only just seen your reply. I'm so sorry to read under your name about your journey. Big hugs to you hun. Probably still very raw for you.

Hope you are okay.

Emily x