* Author Topic: BFP Due Date May/June 2020  (Read 7342 times)

0 Members

Offline Dory10

• Volunteer
  • Smallest things take up most room in your heart x
modify
BFP Due Date May/June 2020
« on: 8/10/19, 07:59 »
Congratulations  :)

A place for all May/June 2020 Due Date Chatter x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #1 on: 7/11/19, 08:48 »
    Ill be the first, Im currently 11 weeks due at the end of May. This is our rainbow baby, we had a scan at 10+4 and everything looks great and had the Harmony test so just waiting on those results. I hope there are a few more May babies along to join us soon!

Offline Carrie88

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 23/11/19, 10:03 »
    Hello

Please can I join?
    Were due end of May. My friend is our surrogate. Had our 12 week scan last Monday and all appeared well.

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #3 on: 24/11/19, 12:37 »
    Hi ladies 👋

Would love you join you here, had our 12 week scan 3 days ago and so pleased to say all is looking good 🥳

Our due date has changed from 1st June to 3rd June, looking forward to chatting with you all over the coming months 😘

Offline Carrie88

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #4 on: 29/11/19, 18:20 »
    When are you ladies buying things? Xx

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #5 on: 29/11/19, 18:34 »
    I wont be buying anything until safely past 20 weeks at least which is mid January. Ive had a previous loss and so I cant bring myself to buy anything yet although I know there are lots of good deals around at the moment. Im still very much in the take it each day as it comes mindset xx

Offline Carrie88

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #6 on: 29/11/19, 20:58 »
    Same. I was tempted by some deals today but I just cant. Were gonna make a full weekend of it after the 20 week scan and then buy everything :)

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #7 on: 1/12/19, 15:41 »
    Were going to wait until after Xmas when well be 18/19 weeks as there will be lots of sales on and I wont have anywhere to store anything until after Xmas 🤣

Hows everyone doing?

Anyone else consultant led?

Anyone booking cheeky private scans in between Nhs ones?

Xx

Offline Carrie88

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #8 on: 2/12/19, 08:12 »
    Good plan. We have our 20 week scan on the 10th jan so least sales will still be going on :)

Yes my friend (our surrogate) is consultant led but were not booking in any extra scans, shes super busy so I dont want to add more to her life by booking in extra scans ha. I think she has to see the consultant every month. How about you? Xx

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #9 on: 2/12/19, 19:17 »
    Yeah were consultant led as now classed as high risk due to age(!!!) and as its an IVF pregnancy was told out first appointment with the consultant t would be after our 20 week scan but weve received an appointment for when were 16 weeks so will find out more then xx. Ah thats really thoughtful of u and very patient, I think I would have to drop hints about having a 30 week scan and gauge her reaction 🤣 xx