* Author Topic: BFP Due Date May/June 2020  (Read 5355 times)

0 Members

Offline Carrie88

• Gold Member
modify
BFP Due Date May/June 2020
« Reply #10 on: 3/12/19, 08:06 »
Yes I think most ivf pregnancyís seems consultant led arenít they? Does it mean more scans?
Haha I might do. Are you going to find out what youíre having? Xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Online missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #11 on: 3/12/19, 08:25 »
    Hey Audi, good to see you on here now too! Yup looks like it Iím seeing my consultant just after my 20 week scan. Iím not having any extra scans between the 12-week and the 20-week I wanted to but now Iíve been quite anxious all pregnancy (Iíve had a previous loss) so Iím back in my happy bubble and I am scared to have scans in case something goes wrong and bursts it! I have my 16-week appointment on the 13th (Iíll be closer to 17) and if I get to hear the heartbeat then which I should that will be enough to get me through to the 20 week xx

Online Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #12 on: 3/12/19, 19:11 »
    Carrie im not sure I havenít been previously but am this time, yes I believe it means more scans which Iíll be grateful for, no weíre going to keep it as a surprise, a midwife told me once that you push harder and quicker if you donít know the sex so Iím going with that theory 🤣

Missl hey lovely, I certainly feel your anxiety and totally get where your coming from weíre planning on having a private scan around 16 weeks a) to hopefully ease my anxiety and b) for our daughter to see baby moving around as children arenít really welcomed to the nhs ones and I think seeing baby moving will be even more magical for her than the picture 😍

Online missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #13 on: 13/12/19, 12:06 »
    How is everybody doing? I'm sorry I've been so quiet I've been such a bundle of nerves. I had my 16 week appointment today and although the said at the start they wouldn't be listening to the heartbeat they agreed to do it for me because I've been so worried. It did take a little while to find it because baby is sitting so low in my pelvis and my placenta is at the front but we got there in the end so I feel very reassured that today at least, baby is alive and kicking. Fortunately my mum is a doctor and went with me to the appointment and has plenty of experience with a Doppler herself, I think if she hadn't been there the midwife would have given up looking but Mum would have taken over and found it herself if she'd done that!! I'm hoping this will be enough now to carry me through until the 20 week scan after which I hope I can finally relax a bit and believe we're going to have a beautiful baby at the end of all this xx

Offline katkat2014

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #14 on: 16/12/19, 21:20 »
    Hello everyone, am finally ready to join the due date chat. I am 20w2d today and my due date is 03 May. I was told that they would induce me earlier due to my age if I make it till then, so a week earlier means the 26 ish April so I also joined the Mar/Apr thread as am sort of in between  :) I cannot believe how incredibly lucky we are, I was so so so nervous due to being 43, but all went well at the scan today. Good luck to everyone till waiting for the anomaly scan k x

Online Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #15 on: 9/01/20, 19:50 »
    Happy new year ladies, hope you and bumps are all well xx

Canít believe how quiet this thread is  :(

Offline Carrie88

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #16 on: 10/01/20, 21:41 »
    Hello ladies!!

Sorry Iíve been awol I started getting a bit anxious after not seeing baby from 12w to now. Iím pleased to report all went well today with our 20w Scan and weíve found out weíre having a little boy!! We are made up.

Have people started buying stuff yet?

Offline Carrie88

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #17 on: 16/01/20, 08:40 »
    Itís quiet here so Iíll just ramble to myself haha.

We saw the head of midwife yesterday to go through our surrogacy paperwork. I have chosen not to be in the room when my friend gives birth. I donít want to see her in pain and in such a vulnerable position. Il just be outside.

Iím going the dr on Friday to try and get tablets to make me produce milk so I can breastfeed but the tablets have some nasty side effects and itís hit and miss if people get them.

We went to aldi baby event and bought a few bits - clothes, muslins, thermometer, bath thermometer.
    Friends have gifted me loads of clothes and stuff so I hopefully donít need to buy much.

Hope everyone is well! Xx

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #18 on: 16/01/20, 09:04 »
    Hi Carrie if your going to take domperidone/motillum I just want to let you know that Iíve taken it and a reasonably good dose and never got any side effects, are you going to start stimulating your nipples/breasts also to help? Good luck 🙂

Offline Carrie88

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #19 on: 16/01/20, 09:42 »
    Yes thatís what Iím trying to get - domperidone. Iíve read a lot of people canít get it anymore :(
    If I canít Iím going to try get it on a private script. What was your dose? Xx