* Author Topic: BFP Due Date May/June 2020  (Read 7298 times)

0 Members

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
modify
BFP Due Date May/June 2020
« Reply #100 on: 24/05/20, 11:56 »
Thank you so much ladies Iím in the newborn time vortex but loving every minute with this little man! Carrie thatís such exciting news, hopefully youíll be meeting (or have met your little one any time now). These early days are so precious!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Carrie88

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #101 on: 26/05/20, 15:41 »
    Thanks ladies!! Heís here. Arrived at 2am on the 24th May.
    I am utterly in love.
    Canít wait to see your update Audi princess.
    Missl73 how are you getting on? Xx

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #102 on: 26/05/20, 15:45 »
    Congratulations Carrie thatís wonderful news!!! Welcome to the beautiful newborn bubble. has he got a name yet? Howís your surrogate doing?

Iím getting on ok, terrible nightís sleep (aka none) last night but these things happen. Am currently trying to nap while he naps as heís an absolute angel during the day!

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #103 on: 26/05/20, 17:54 »
    Ahhhh Carrie massive congratulations lovely and welcome to the world little one 🥰 hoe u getting on breastfeeding? Xx

Offline Carrie88

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #104 on: 9/06/20, 12:30 »
    Hey ladies!

Heís called William :) my friend is doing fine and recovering well. Sadly breastfeeding never happened as he wouldnít latch. 4 midwives at the hospital tried.

Missl73 - how are you getting on?

Audiprincess - how long to go now? Xx

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #105 on: 13/06/20, 10:33 »
    Crumbs canít believe Iíve not posted here...

Our beautiful gorgeous princess arrived on the 4th June, absolutely besotted and in love 🥰

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #106 on: 13/06/20, 14:44 »
    Congratulations Audi, so happy to hear that news. How is she settling in to family life?

Howís William doing Carrie? Thatís a shame about bf but most important thing is baby is fed so Iím sure heís happy.

I canít believe how hard it is with a newborn, I was not prepared!! That said Harry is a very easy baby on the whole, feeds well the only tough thing is the sleep deprivation but hopefully as he gets bigger Iíll get some longer stretches! Weíre going to try an expressed bottle tonight to give me a longer sleep so fingers crossed

Offline Carrie88

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #107 on: 15/06/20, 05:04 »
    Audi - congratulations lovely!! Hope everything went ok and youíre both doing well? Xx

Missl73 - how are you getting on? Oh god I know. I love him but I hated the first 2 weeks. I thought I was gonna have a breakdown every day Cos I was so tired/anxious all the time. Iíve googled a lot of when does life get easier and apparently after 6 weeks. Also wondered why anyone ever does this more than once lol

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #108 on: 28/06/20, 09:57 »
    Thanks both yes sheís settled in grand, yes the first 6 weeks were the hardest with dd1.

I gotta admit this time round has been lush ... silver lining of the covid... minimal visitors from friends family and neighbours only at the door and so far only two appointments that we attended, last time it was like a waiting room with visitors and midwives/health visitors/ breast feeding nurse one person/ group in and one out constantly for the first three weeks plus hubby is still home so has been a huge help around the house ☺️

Hope your all doing well xx