* Author Topic: BFP Due Date May/June 2020  (Read 7341 times)

0 Members

Online Stacey10

• Gold Member
modify
BFP Due Date May/June 2020
« Reply #20 on: 16/01/20, 21:09 »
Hopefully you can get your hands on it and your dr is open to it, I think the reason why it’s so hard no is because they did a study that showed blah blah blah, but when they do these study’s on rats etc they give such high doses that no wonder they get awful results, I had no problems at all, although I was already producing milk, just not enough for twins. I was taking 4 tablets per day, I have a friend in Scotland who is andr and she was pumping, she was taking 9 per day with no side effects, so really push to get that script and a high dose, I would also start pumping or attempting to pump as soon as you can so your nipples get used to the sensation and it will also stimulate your glads and hopefully with that and the pills your body will kick in and do what it should, keep taking the pills for a good few months , I actually took them until the twins were just over 1, I did reduce them at 12 mths and was taking 2 a day by that stage.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Carrie88

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #21 on: 17/01/20, 19:57 »
    Thanks lovely that’s so helpful. The dr prescribed them, no problems, she was more than happy too :) xx

Online Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #22 on: 17/01/20, 20:14 »
    Excellent, great that you didn’t have to fight for them 🙂

Offline Carrie88

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #23 on: 18/01/20, 23:20 »
    Did your dr do an ecg before you started taking them?
    I’m now panicking I should have one.
    Google isn’t helping either saying the advice is a short term no more than 3 tablets situation xx

Online Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #24 on: 19/01/20, 01:33 »
    No, and honestly I wouldn’t worry, stop googling, like I said, they’ve done studies that showed some side effects but that was huge doses, sooooo much more than what we would normally take.

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #25 on: 19/01/20, 16:00 »
    Carrie brilliant news the dr prescribed them for you when will you start taking them? Xx

How’s everyone else doing? Any purchases?

We’re currently looking at travel systems but honestly don’t know where we can store it, I seriously need to start decluttering and finding better storage solutions and stop buying things especially when they’re not baby related 🤦‍♀️

Xx

Offline Carrie88

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #26 on: 19/01/20, 17:27 »
    No, and honestly I wouldn’t worry, stop googling, like I said, they’ve done studies that showed some side effects but that was huge doses, sooooo much more than what we would normally take.

Google is never my friend. It never has been during IVF lol xx

Offline Carrie88

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #27 on: 19/01/20, 17:30 »
    Carrie brilliant news the dr prescribed them for you when will you start taking them? Xx

How’s everyone else doing? Any purchases?

We’re currently looking at travel systems but honestly don’t know where we can store it, I seriously need to start decluttering and finding better storage solutions and stop buying things especially when they’re not baby related 🤦‍♀️

Xx

I’m going to start tomorrow :)

Ok so my purchases so far are what I mentioned on the other page, plus 3 bags full of clothes a friend gave me (we need no more clothes really) and I’ve bought a second hand bambini cozzee for £80 off social media market place.

We’re also in the middle of renovating our house - we’re starting a double extension in a couple of months so everything is currently in 1 spare bedroom as the other smaller spare bedroom is mid decoration and making it a study.

I was gonna buy a second hand pram etc but my parents have said they’ll buy it so excellent. Which travel system are you thinking of getting? Xx

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #28 on: 2/02/20, 16:05 »
    Carrie how’s the meds going? Mmm were undecided between the bugaboo, silvercross or ickle bubba travel systems hubby has said there’s no rush and to wait a bit longer, we’re 23 weeks tomorrow, but it will be a weight off my mind once we have bought it.

I’ve had some blurred vision and seen spots so went for BP checked in local pregnancy unit a couple of weeks ago and got protein in urine and mild swelling to lower legs so I’ve been having check ups twice a week with the midwife for the last couple of weeks and will continue this week, I’m being monitored for pre eclampsia, also been itchy all over so also being monitored for OC! Hopefully things will settle down super soon.

Hope everyone else is having a smooth and uneventful pregnancy xx

Offline Carrie88

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #29 on: 4/02/20, 07:39 »
    Carrie how’s the meds going? Mmm were undecided between the bugaboo, silvercross or ickle bubba travel systems hubby has said there’s no rush and to wait a bit longer, we’re 23 weeks tomorrow, but it will be a weight off my mind once we have bought it.

I’ve had some blurred vision and seen spots so went for BP checked in local pregnancy unit a couple of weeks ago and got protein in urine and mild swelling to lower legs so I’ve been having check ups twice a week with the midwife for the last couple of weeks and will continue this week, I’m being monitored for pre eclampsia, also been itchy all over so also being monitored for OC! Hopefully things will settle down super soon.

Hope everyone else is having a smooth and uneventful pregnancy xx

I’m feeling absolutely fine on them :) no issues.
    Ooh yes they’re on our list too. I also don’t think there’s a rush but someone’s told me we’re leaving it late. I was gonna buy a second hand one but my mum and dad have said they’ll buy it so we’re meeting up with them (they live 70 miles from us) at the end of feb to try them out.
    I can’t stop buying baby clothes, I need to stop. We’ve been given soo many clothes from friends. I honestly don’t need anymore.

Oh gosh bless you :( thank god they’re monitoring you. Is your BP high? Are you feeling a bit better now?

I had a meeting with my manager yesterday to give my notice. 30th April is my last day in work. I can’t wait for it to get here now.