* Author Topic: BFP Due Date May/June 2020  (Read 5271 times)

0 Members

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
modify
BFP Due Date May/June 2020
« Reply #50 on: 9/03/20, 18:10 »
Aw Carrie assuming still plenty of time for baby to move on itís own yet? Possibly harder for a manual move but donít think they discuss that until 36 weeks ish? Correct me if Iím wrong though?

Going again for another scan on Wednesday 😍 must drink more...must drink more 🤣 xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #51 on: 21/03/20, 08:48 »
    Hope everyone is staying safe and sane during these difficult times? Xx

Offline Carrie88

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #52 on: 24/03/20, 21:03 »
    Hey ladies

Weíve had our next growth scan at 31 weeks and although all ok heís still footling breech even though my surrogate has tried moxobustion and acupuncture. Next scan at 34 weeks.
    Iím not allowed to any scans or consultant appointments anymore which is disappointing but understandable given whatís going on.

Whatís the policy for your hospital? How did your scan go audiprincess?

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #53 on: 25/03/20, 07:19 »
    Thatís disappointing for you Carrie, my husband isnít allowed to my appointments anymore so same restrictions as your hospital but hard for you Iím sure. I had my 31 week appointment yesterday, my fundal measurement continues to be 1-2cm larger than the 95th percentile so Iím a little scared to deliver this huge baby. Midwives arenít worried as DH is 6Ē3 and Iím quite tall so they think baby probably just is too. Babyís head is right down in my pelvis which explains why I canít go 10 minutes without a wee! I have a scan at 34 weeks to see if my low placenta has moved so weíll find out then just how big this baby really is. If placenta is low and baby huge Iím expecting theyíll tell me I have to have a c-section.

Otherwise I was really impressed with the hospitals handling of CV-19 I felt very safe, I walked the 1hr and 10 minutes each way to get there to avoid people! The midwife told me theyíve had some mothers with it who have all been discharged now and babies were fine so that was very reassuring!

Offline Carrie88

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #54 on: 25/03/20, 08:10 »
    It is disappointing. I do understand Cos they said if they made an exception for me theyíd have to then do it for everyone but still.
    Ooh really? Did they give an estimate of how much he weighed? Ours was 3lbs9oz.
    Thatís good heís head down but bet the wee situation is annoying. Practice those pelvic floor muscles haha.

Whenís your next scan?

Thatís reassuring to hear you felt safe and looked after In there with all this going on.

Have we all got everything we need now?

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #55 on: 25/03/20, 08:53 »
    Carrie have a look at the spinning babies web site they have suggestions there to help turn a baby.

Offline katkat2014

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #56 on: 31/03/20, 08:28 »
    Hey everyone, my due date is 3rd May so am mostly on the Mar/Apr thread as due to my age they may induce me early (is April).

Anyway I thought I'd post this here as well;

Please see this link which is a petition regarding the right to have a birth partner with you during covid and so that women won't have to birth / c section etc alone. This may not make a difference anyway but if you don't try you don't win. I don't understand what the reasoning behind not having a birth partner really is. Often you live with the birth partner anyway so if one is infected then the other will most likely be too..or if the woman catches it at hospital she would probably pass it on to the birth partner as someone has to pick them up at hospital. Also what about a doula (?) Are they not allowed to be there either in this case I wonder..

http://chng.it/fKV7mVM4wv

Offline Carrie88

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #57 on: 31/03/20, 14:31 »
    Already signed that :)

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #58 on: 19/04/20, 08:35 »
    Katharine how are u, crumbs not long for u at all, any update if they will be inducing you early?

Carrie howís u and your surrogate doing? Not long for u now either... 😁

Missl crumbs 95th centile 😳 mines 50th centile and DD was just above 25th centile, assume you have had your scan? has your placenta moved? Xx

I had midwife a couple of days ago and as consultant has said he wonít let us go over due date she mentioned about starting sweeps at 38 weeks 🤔

Offline Carrie88

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #59 on: 19/04/20, 08:59 »
    Hey lovely when will that be? Why wonít they let you go over? How are you feeling?

Weíve got another growth scan tomorrow at 34+6 but my surrogate is pretty sure heís still footling breech Cos she said his hiccups feel really high and his kicks low down.
    I think if he is tomorrow theyíll probably start mentioning a c section to her.

Iím all ready though! Canít wait for him to be here now.