* Author Topic: BFP Due Date May/June 2020  (Read 5594 times)

0 Members

Offline katkat2014

• Gold Member
modify
BFP Due Date May/June 2020
« Reply #80 on: 12/05/20, 16:46 »
Thanks for all the lovely wishes and sending lots of love and luck to all of you for the imminent births/ births over the next few weeks! K x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #81 on: 17/05/20, 10:40 »
    I hope youíre enjoying your newborn bubble KatKat!

How are you doing Audie and Carrie? Iíve had some pretty intense cramps/contractions the last two nights that donít continue during the day so Iím hoping thatís my uterus preparing itself for labour and itís a sign that bub is going to arrive this week (39 weeks today), however if itís just going to happen all week thatís going to get tiring as itís stopping me getting a good nights sleep!!

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #82 on: 17/05/20, 21:13 »
    Hi Missl

All good here thanks weíre 38 weeks tomorrow honestly donít know where the time has gone I finished work a week ago and we have sorted front garden, back garden I have sorted through clothes donated loads and have sorted through a load of paperwork and shredded most, I have stripped the downstairs toilet and we have stripped the living room and painted it just the glossing you do then we can paint the downstairs toilet so have been super busy and only got two days to finish it as itís DDís 6th birthday on Wednesday so I have promised her weíre not going to be doing any jobs and will try and make it as fun as we can in lockdown! Happy birthday for the other day 🥳 

Not long left for any of us now...  I know I am going to really miss being pregnant I absolutely love it...well from 30 weeks plus I felt like I could relax a little and enjoy it 🤣 but will obviously cherish every second once bubs is here. I still havenít heard back from consultant so will chase up tomorrow as have midwife on Thursday and sheíll be expecting to do s&s.

Hope everyone is staying safe xx

Offline Carrie88

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #83 on: 18/05/20, 22:00 »
    Missl73 - eeek sounds like your body is defo getting ready! Are the cramps getting worse?

Audiprincess - wow girl youíve been busy!! I canít believe how much youíve done. Hope DD has a great birthday on Wednesday (as good as a lockdown one can be lol)
    Aww my surrogate has said the same. She said sheís going to miss my babyís company and itís been such a privilege to do it for us.

Weíre 39 weeks tomorrow.
    I donít think sheís felt anything thatís hinting towards the start of labour yet so who knows when that will change.
    Next scan on Monday at 39+6
    Iím just so ready to meet him now xx

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #84 on: 19/05/20, 14:41 »
    Iíve had a stressful day, woke up this morning to bright red fresh blood and passing a clot the size of a lemon so midwife told me to call an ambulance. Iím now in the hospital for 24 hours for monitoring. Getting very mixed messages on whether I should have an induction and basically being told itís up to me to decide but nobody is giving me the information I need to do so. Babyís heartbeat and movements have been monitored and are ok, but nobody has told me why they think I might have had the bleed. Feeling quite annoyed with the hospital to be honest and a bit abandoned.

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #85 on: 19/05/20, 19:30 »
    Missl oh my word you must have been so frightened, reassuring that you are being monitored and everything appears ok, It must be so hard to decide what to do I think I would opt for induction personally as that would have freaked me out, canít believe no one has advised you whats the safest thing to do, how are you feeling in yourself? Xx

Carrie yes been super busy thought I would have had a few days chill but the more I look the more there is to do 🤣 your surrogate sounds so sweet xx

Offline Carrie88

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #86 on: 19/05/20, 20:11 »
    Oh my god missl73 that must of been so scary.
    I would personally opt for an induction too - id start that ball rolling to get baby out xx

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #87 on: 19/05/20, 21:07 »
    So midwife did not help the situation at all making it sound like it was just a decision for me not giving me any of the facts. Once I spoke to the consultant he explained they are recommending induction because the bleed was most likely my placenta and that if I go home and wait and see I could have another one or a placental abruption which would be dangerous for baby if Iím at home. He said the lowest risk option is to go for induction as baby is full term so obvious knowing that Iíve said yes. If I had just been told that in the first place....! Anyway I had the first pessary at 7pm and theyíll do another one at 1am if this one doesnít get things moving. DH just dropped me off some food and I just sobbed having to say goodbye to him and not have him here but such is life right now. I just want baby to arrive safely so fingers crossed things go smoothly from here!

Offline Carrie88

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #88 on: 19/05/20, 21:25 »
    Awww that must be so hard without DH but I would of made the same decision.
    Fingers crossed for a smooth induction.
    Youíll soon have your baby in your arms xx

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #89 on: 19/05/20, 22:14 »
    Best of luck for the coming hours, youíve got this 💪🏼 Remember with every contraction itís a step closer to holding your beautiful baby, and when you Ďhit the wallí that you feel like you canít do it any more that means your super close to delivery, assume they will let hubby in with you once you get to 4cm? Sending a tonne of strength your way lovely xx