* Author Topic: BFP Due Date May/June 2020  (Read 7561 times)

0 Members

Offline Carrie88

• Gold Member
modify
BFP Due Date May/June 2020
« Reply #30 on: 4/02/20, 08:06 »
Ohh Iíve booked onto some NCT classes as well so looking forward to that. Is anyone else doing them? Xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #31 on: 4/02/20, 08:23 »
    Audi I hope youíre feeling ok. I had terrible itching on my hands and feet around 15 weeks so they did a liver function test but all came back normal and itís stopped now. I found a cold pack soothed the itching though so I didnít ruin my skin!

Carrie I havenít bought much yet at all, I bought my first things on Saturday just a couple of sleeping bags, one or two outfits and some small things for the nursery. I also finish work on the 30th and it canít come soon enough! I havenít booked with NCT Iíve gone with a different class but we start in March and Iím looking forward to it, I really want to meet other new mums near me so my main objective is to make some friends! Xx

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #32 on: 4/02/20, 19:40 »
    Carrie glad your doing ok on the meds, how exciting you have arranged your last day makes it seem a little more real.  End of feb will soon be here and gives you a couple more weeks to check out pram when your out and about 😀 Aw itís so hard to resist buying them but takes the pressure off having to wash them as often the more you have 🤣 BP has been up and down so at least not consistently high xx

Missl funny you say your itching stopped, mine started very early 8-12 weeks but disappeared however it has come back, mines all over my body rather than the expected hands/feet/bump.  Xx

Iím looking to finish 7th May so a week later than you both...Iíve only got 11 weeks left in work after annual leave...itís going to flyby!

Offline Carrie88

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #33 on: 4/02/20, 20:51 »
    Miss173 - glad your pregnancy is going ok :) aww thereís still loads of time yet. I have a list a friend sent me of stuff to buy...shall I post it ladies? Itís really helping me so far.
    Aww same month were doing ours. Snap. I want to meet new mum friends but I do also need to know a bit of what the hell im doing as DH and I havenít even changed a nappy lol. Canít believe we finish work on the same day too :D

Audiprincess - it defo feels more real giving the date. It is weird to explain Iím going off for a year with a baby when they look at me as if to say youíre not pregnant? Then I have To explain my friends carrying it. Aww not long for you either. Itís not long. I think I only have like 11 more Mondays left.
    Are you both having extra growth scans? Xx

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #34 on: 4/02/20, 21:04 »
    Yes please definitely post the list! Iím trying really hard to only buy stuff weíll actually use but Iím pretty clueless as a FTM too. I have an extra scan at 34 weeks because my placenta is low lying so we have to make sure itís moved up or I might have to have a c-section - apparently 90% of the time they do move so thatís reassuring!

Woo hoo to 11 more Mondays I canít wait to finish, really struggling to stay motivated knowing Iím off soon. How about you? X

Offline Carrie88

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #35 on: 4/02/20, 21:18 »
    Ok list is coming up :)

Baby stuff:
    First aid course
    NCT Classes
    Nursery stuff - see list
    Maternity clothes
    Nursing bras
    Yoga Ball
    Pram / travel system
    Car seat
    ISO fix base
    Next size car seat
    Baby bouncer / rocker / sweet ing - joie?
    Bedside crib
    Moses basket?
    Changing bag / backpack
    Nappies
    Wipes
    Reuseable wipes (cheeky wipes)
    Creams etc
    Medicines etc
    Vests
    Babygrows
    Muslins
    Hats
    Socks
    Bibs
    Mittens
    Blankets
    Dummies
    Growbags
    Swaddle blankets / bags
    Towels
    Bottles + ready made ones for hospital if needed
    Steriliser
    Soft toys
    Sling - borrow from jade
    Cocoonababy / sleepy head?
    Hakka pump
    Breast pump
    Ear thermometer
    Hospital bag
    Stuff for hospital bag - see list
    Packing cubes
    Stuff for post birth (e.g. pads, breast pads, big pants) - see hospital bag list
    Bath seat - borrow jade
    Bath toys
    Cat net
    High chair
    Mirror for car
    Baby on board sign for car
    Light projector / white noise machine
    Nursery
    Cot + mattress
    Bedding
    Matress protector for cot and snuzpod
    Mobile?
    Changing unit
    Changing mat
    Nursing chair?
    Prints
    Shelves
    Rug
    Lampshade
    Black out curtains
    Wallpaper?
    Gro egg?
    Monitor
    Night light /projector / white noise machine
    Mat monitor
    Baby hangers
    Age dividers
    Drawer organisers
    Wooden ruler for wall

Obvs not all of these apply but itís a solid list.
     Aww yes thatís the same with my surrogate but Iíve heard most of the time they do jump up so fingers crossed.
    Oh god the very same. Time is going soooo slowly. I just want to finish now xx

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #36 on: 15/02/20, 13:11 »
    Hi ladies, how you doing?

Iíve now got a week off work phew! Had a mad busy couple of weeks so hoping to get a little time to take a breather, well at least a couple of relaxing mornings, LG has a couple of parties and weíve been arranging play dates and catch ups with friends with children so out of 9 days were off me and daughter only have two days just the two of us which will sadly end up with me doing housework and sorting whilst trying to entertain daughter so hoping to extend our play date days for the two of us to then go and do something a bit special.

We still havenít bought a pram/travel system 🤦‍♀️ I have dug my list out from last time I just need to check off against what I have bought and what I still need, feel so unorganised right now. Thatís another job for this week 🤣  Carrie will have a little mooch at your list too thanks for posting xx

Offline Carrie88

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #37 on: 16/02/20, 09:05 »
    Hi ladies, how you doing?

Iíve now got a week off work phew! Had a mad busy couple of weeks so hoping to get a little time to take a breather, well at least a couple of relaxing mornings, LG has a couple of parties and weíve been arranging play dates and catch ups with friends with children so out of 9 days were off me and daughter only have two days just the two of us which will sadly end up with me doing housework and sorting whilst trying to entertain daughter so hoping to extend our play date days for the two of us to then go and do something a bit special.

We still havenít bought a pram/travel system 🤦‍♀️ I have dug my list out from last time I just need to check off against what I have bought and what I still need, feel so unorganised right now. Thatís another job for this week 🤣  Carrie will have a little mooch at your list too thanks for posting xx

Iím doing fine :) bet youíre glad youíre off work. Wow that sounds like a really busy half term week, you defo wonít feel rested haha but sounds like a fun week.

Have you kept a lot of stuff from your LG?

I bought a second hand nursery set yesterday. Itís still for sale on mamas and papas for £600 and a lady in north liverpool was selling it for £250. So we hired a van for £30 and went and collected it. Itís in really good condition so Iím made up.
    Iím just counting down the weeks till I finish work now.

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #38 on: 21/02/20, 13:55 »
    Carrie yes we kept most things as everything was still like new as they donít use anything for long, we got rid of the travel system, a jumperoo and a baby walker we had purely because of the room they was taking up, We have bought some bits to get daughter involved so a Ďborn in 2020í sleepsuit, Size 0 and 1 nappies, couple of tethers/baby toys and couple of teddies a random bag daughter wanted to buy and some bottles. So checked our list and we only have the following to buy:-
    *Travel system inc car seat
    *Changing bag
    *Dummies
    *Wet wipes
    *jumperoo
    *baby walker
    however the jumperoo and baby walker we will get after baby is born as wonít go in them for a few months. 

Iím saying this BUT if baby is a boy we will have a LOT more to buy 🤣

Wow sounds like a bargain, when will you start getting the nursery together? Or have you already? Xx

Offline Carrie88

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #39 on: 22/02/20, 07:11 »
    Oh that was handy you kept most things :)
    Are you struggling to buy neutral clothes? Cos there doesnít seem to be loads around? Aww I bet your daughter is so excited!!

Weíre going to a pram shop today with my parents to look at travel systems which is surreal I never thought weíd be able to do this. Do you have any idea which one you want?

Nope I wonít start because were actually getting a double storey house extension and babies room is part of the new extension plans.
    Itís a 3-5 month extension and will be starting in May. Iím an idiot. Dunno why Iím doing an extension and a new baby at the same time haha