* Author Topic: BFP Due Date May/June 2020  (Read 7512 times)

0 Members

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
modify
BFP Due Date May/June 2020
« Reply #40 on: 22/02/20, 19:19 »
Yeah it was always the hope we would be lucky enough to have another so didnít want to part with anything if we had the room we would have kept the rest. We didnít find out with our daughter so all the newborn things ee have were already neutral including baby bath, bouncer, Moses baskets etc.

Ahhh exciting...did you find a travel system?

And wow what I would do for a double extension, weíre in a three bedroom semi but itís surprising how much stuff a little one has and how much room they take up especially as the years are going on, its mostly our fault we do spoil her rotten 🤦‍♀️ Probably best to do it whilst your little one is still a baby before he/she starts crawling plus they wonít need their own room for a few months think the guide is at least 6 months before they start sleeping in their own room xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Carrie88

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #41 on: 22/02/20, 20:22 »
    Oh that was so smart!!
    Yes weíve decided to go with the cosatto wow. Hubby wanted the cosatto wow xl Cos that can be made into a double but I said who would carry our second for us? Cmon now!!

Weíre the same. 3 bed semi but our 3rd is so small so the 3rd is now an office/study and weíre adding another bedroom over the new kitchen area. Thatís what I think. Itís gonna be crazy but it will be worth it! Xx

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #42 on: 25/02/20, 17:39 »
    Brilliant glad you managed to find one xx. Would your friend carry another for you or have you not broached the subject yet?

Got my glucose test and midwife review tomorrow so a 2 and a half appointment Iím taking my work laptop with me to keep me entertained whilst waiting and not feel as guilty about having so many appointments lately 🤣 xx

Offline Carrie88

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #43 on: 26/02/20, 08:10 »
    One time offer :) sheís 38 this year so donít think she wants to carry another baby after 40.
    Aww good luck! I hope that goes ok, ours is next week. The drink is meant to be horrible, hope youíve got lots of snacks for afterwards. Ahh I know. Our appointments really start ramping up soon donít they? Xx

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #44 on: 27/02/20, 19:52 »
    Thatís two whole years 🤣 what a lovely thing sheís doing though 😍 has she been a surrogate before?

Appointment went ok thanks, drink was a lot better than I remember it was quite tasty this time apparently they have changed what they give so maybe why it tasted better?  will hear tomorrow if anything showed up said they wonít phone if all ok. I had my 26 week check up whilst I was there I mentioned I have been having kick like feelings really low down and she said baby is possibly breech but plenty of time for baby to move into lots of different positions so not worrying. Next appointment in 3 weeks which feels strange after going twice a week then weekly but reassuring they are happy with everything. Just booked a 4D scan for Wednesday canít wait we didnít have one with our daughter so looking forward to seeing what baby looks like In colour rather than just the black and white scans 🤣

MissL and Stacey how are you both? Xx

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #45 on: 28/02/20, 07:53 »
    Sorry Iíve been very quiet lately, work is very busy as they try and squeeze every last drop from me before I go on leave! Audi sounds like all is going well, I have my GTT at my 28 week appointment on Tuesday. I am also convinced I must actually be carrying an octopus not a human based on the crazy movements be been feeling!! Carrie, your surrogate sounds like an amazing woman, what a wonderful thing to be able to do for a friend. Yup I think our appointments become every 3 weeks or so from now so I think itís all going to go very fast from here to the end!!!

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #46 on: 1/03/20, 09:40 »
    Missl I know that feeling with work itís been really busy and intense with no let up, I actually enjoy my work but thereís no sign of any breathing space from now until I finish well expect for a week I have booked off in April but thatís likely to just add to the pressure in work 🤦‍♀️ On the plus side they are out to advert for my replacement but itís unlikely they will start before I finish 😳

Think I have finally decided on a pram 🥳 going to order the I candy! On a separate note Tesco have an offer on huggies wet wipes at the mo 8 packs per box, 2 boxes for £14 so I got 4 boxes. We did move onto ASDA one wipes with daughter as just as good and they have a good resealable lid so wipes donít dry out but as we were in Tesco itís another thing crossed off the list for the first few weeks.

Offline Carrie88

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #47 on: 2/03/20, 20:39 »
    Gosh ladies Iím glad itís not just me with work. Mine is crazy at the moment, no lunch breaks, 1 brew, hardly any toilet breaks Cos Iím just so busy. My job is hopefully going out to advert in the next few weeks.
    Hope both your diabetes check went ok, ours is on wednesday and our 28w growth scan too.

Audi - no sheís not been a surrogate before. I donít think sheíd do it again and she said sheíd only do it for us Cos of what weíve been through. I am so very grateful. Hope your 4D scan goes ok xx Ahhh good pram choice, the i candyís are lush.

Canít believe weíre in the third trimester tomorrow xx

Offline Audiprincess

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #48 on: 6/03/20, 18:53 »
    How did ur diabetes test go? we havenít heard anything and they said they would only be in touch if there was a problem so taking it ours was ok. What an amazing friend she must think your a very special lady 😁 well we went for our 4D scan bladder was Ďbone dryí apparently 😳 so was sent away to drink lots and go for a walk, then baby had legs in front of face so was sent out again after lots of lay on your right, lay on your left etc then went in for third time and baby had moved around but was still in same position 😂 they managed to get some pics but not the best so they offered to rescan us next week Iím not complaining as we get to see bubs again xx

Offline Carrie88

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #49 on: 9/03/20, 15:05 »
    The test went ok and weíve not heard anything yet but weíve found out baby is footling breech :(
    Gutted Cos apparently itís the hardest breech to turn or move and will mean a c section for my friend which she doesnít want and we donít either.
    But a footling breech baby canít be delivered vaginally as the risk of cord relapse is really high which also hasnít helped my anxiety as Iíve been googling and seen so many scary things with footling breech babies.

Awww itís good theyíve not been in touch with you. What a little monkey though when you went for your scan haha! When are you going back?