* Author Topic: Wondering if CREATE treats ladies with very high FSH  (Read 555 times)

0 Members

Offline Padellina

Hello ladies
I would be grateful if you could let me know if CREATE treats desperate cases like mine. I have a very high FSH and undetectable AMH. I was ready to have DE IVF but being black  I struggle to find a donor (even using agencies) and I donít want to go overseas as I want the child to be able to trace the donor if they wish to.
I am considering trying natural modified ivf but before spending £400 for a consultation, I wanted to hear your experiences with Create and know if it makes any sense to even try. My FSH has been 25 and even 50. 3 years ago I managed to get pregnant with my eggs despite doctors gave me almost zero hope (but that was a miracle and I am very grateful for it)

Many thanks

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline MSJ

modify
    Wondering if CREATE treats ladies with very high FSH
    « Reply #1 on: 17/10/19, 22:31 »
    Hi as far as Iím aware they donít measure FSH. They go by AMH, age and follicle count. Iíve had 3 cycle package  with them and they havenít measured FSH

Offline Padellina

modify
    « Reply #2 on: 21/10/19, 21:01 »
    Thank you MSJ!
    Did you have a good experience with them?
    I feel it would be a bit pointless trying with my own eggs but I might give it a go if itís the only option

Amandacatherine

modify
    « Reply #3 on: 21/10/19, 21:40 »
    I am currently with them. They donít measure fsh but do look at lh, so if that is too high they wonít start the cycle. I am doing my last natural modified this week, am 44 so older than you and no luck over 12 cycles since I was 40-41( 3 of which have been with create). It is really up to you, am not sure they will do anything different then u have done before, but you are still young enough to have a good egg, so I would say yes have the consultation and see what they say.