* Author Topic: November 2019 - 2WW  (Read 2982 times)

0 Members

Offline Sharry

• Saviour of the Volunteer Team's Combined Sanities
  • Volunteer
modify
November 2019 - 2WW
« on: 24/10/19, 05:03 »
A thread for everybody testing in November, goodluck everybody,

Sharry  :-*

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Pucca2018

modify
    November 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #1 on: 26/10/19, 16:03 »
    Hi Sharry, thanks for seeing up the thread!

I'm now in my 2ww and will test in early November. Anyone else in the same boat??

X

Offline CortneyWil

modify
    November 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #2 on: 26/10/19, 19:10 »
    Thanks sharry for the new thread.

Pucca2018, Iím only 1dp5dt and my test day is the 7th.

Offline Pucca2018

modify
    November 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #3 on: 26/10/19, 23:29 »
    Hi CortneyWil, congrats on being pupo. It is such an arduous journey that even getting to pupo state feels like an achievement right?? I'm on 1dp4dt and OTD is on the 6th. Fingers crossed we get our bfps. :-)

What are you doing to keep yourself distracted? My cat keeps me entertained and calm x

Offline CortneyWil

modify
    November 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #4 on: 27/10/19, 07:45 »
    Pucca, awww congratulations too on being pupo, will you hold out til test date?
    I had a natural fet so AF is due a week today which is before otd, Iím debating testing weds so Iíll be 5dp5dt as thatís what I last time and got my bfp and now my son is 3 in January.

Fingers crossed we get our bfp..

Awww lovely you have a cat, I have no pets to distract me so Iím just taking day by day lol x

Offline Pucca2018

modify
    November 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #5 on: 27/10/19, 11:32 »
    Thanks Cortney  :) I am not sure to be honest. I am debating if I should test early to see this time as last time I waited till OTD only to see my faint lines and then my chemical pregnancy which was just heartbreaking. I feel like maybe I should test early and continue to test till OTD just so that I'm a little bit in control of my emotions? But then again if it's negative will it just prolong my misery until OTD?? Fingers crossed indeed!

Wow you can get a positive as early as 5dp5dt? Congrats on your baby boy! Makes me really happy to hear about IVF success stories.

I got a call from my embryologist today to be told that none of my other embryos survived to blasto so we have none to freeze from this cycle. I feel really sad from this but trying to keep my head straight and remember that I have a real chance at getting pregnant so need to keep positive. My doc transferred two embryos so just hoping at least one sticks!

I hope you have a nice sunday, the weather is nice today. x

Offline CortneyWil

modify
    November 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #6 on: 27/10/19, 17:23 »
    Pucca, sorry to hear about your chemical, that must be so devastating for you 😢I really pray that this time itís a bfp for you.

Sorry to hear about your Frosties, sounds like you have the best embryo inside you. Have you any symptoms? I know itís early but I have weird feeling in tummy and feel sick and have weird taste in mouth. I remember having the weird taste in mouth last time.

You could try and hold out until 9/10dp4dt? Then see if lines get darker each day?

Sending hugs x

Offline Dozydaisy

• Gold Member
    modify
    November 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #7 on: 27/10/19, 21:36 »
    Hey ladies.. my OTD is Nov.. but Iíll so test early..

I am trying for a sibling.. currently 3dp3dt after a natural cycle with one embie!

Oh the wait!!!!!!!

Offline Pucca2018

modify
    November 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #8 on: 29/10/19, 08:47 »
    Courtney - thanks *hug* its been a tough few days but trying to hold onto some hope. I just seeing between dreams and despair! I think I might test 10dp4dt as I'm sure if it's a keeper it'll show bt then? Have to hide it from the hubby, he thinks we're should only do it on the OTD. I guess he has a point since we did have an early miscarriage last time. I think it's easier to deal with a negative than a miscarriage.

I haven't had any symptoms apart from the odd cramps but that could also be from the egg collection? I hope that weird taste in your mouth is a real sign! So hard not to symptom spot right? How are you feeling now?

Dozy - welcome and congrats on being pupo! When's your OTD? Mine is on 6th Nov.

What are you ladies doing to keep yourself distracted? I think work helps to keep busy during the day. In the evenings I'm just watching comedies to keep to happy vibes going. X

Offline Pucca2018

modify
    November 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #9 on: 1/11/19, 11:01 »
    Hi ladies,  any updates? I'm going a bit crazy today, I've got 5 days to go until OTD. I have cramps and feel like this will be a BFN. :-(

X