* Author Topic: 2ww symptoms that went onto a BFP  (Read 1230206 times)

0 Members

Online BEmama

modify
2ww symptoms that went onto a BFP
« Reply #960 on: 28/02/19, 13:12 »
My symptoms:

Day of transfer - very faint cramps, could have been all in my head though
2dp5dt - boobs suddenly about a cup size bigger, swollen and painful
4dp5dt - cramping on and off all day, definitely not imagined, enough to make me pause
6dp5dt - night sweats, spinny feeling even when sitting or lying down
10dp5dt - out of breath when doing nothing at all, dizzy, ringing in my ears

At 8dp5dt I got a clear positive on a FRER and a fast positive on a digital, at 10dp5dt HCG in blood was 370

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Wishing4miracles

modify
    « Reply #961 on: 11/03/19, 16:16 »
    My symptoms:

6dp5dt really bad stomach cramps, kept noticing smells all day but I put that down to my mind playing tricks as I knew this was a pregnancy sign so thought its a case of wishful thinking, my taste completely changed that morning i.e. usually I cant get enough of cake and anything sweet, I could not even bear the thought of sweets, had scrambled eggs and to this day I remember I thought Ive never tasted anything so good in my life, I just couldnt get enough of anything salty, waking up in the night to go to the bathroom, really vivid dreams, feeling tired all the time, sore boobs and sorry if TMI nipples.

I had done a FRER at 4dp5dt which was negative so i knew if anything shows up after that it wont be trigger hormones but real, 6dp5dt the first really faint line appeared on FRER, kept testing every other day and it kept getting stronger and coming up quicker, on otd i also used a digital clearblue because i needed to see it black on white and sure enough it said '1-2 weeks pregnant'

In the meantime I developed OHSS to boot and thats a 97% accurate sign of pregnancy, so again this was reassuring when it was diagnosed 8dp5dt.

Im currently almost 8 weeks and Ive still got all above syptoms - the cramps are a lot milder and more occasional - and some extra symptoms but I wont mention them as they started after 2ww.

Offline Lil75

modify
    « Reply #962 on: 28/05/19, 10:54 »
    So I'm currently on a tww after FET. I have been reading this topic and realised I never added my symptoms from the last BFP. I kept a diary so here goes:

5dp5dt gurgling tummy, slightly sore boobs, lower back pain
    6dp5dt boobs not sore, headache and dizzy
    7dp5dt boobs not sore, pain in lower right hand side, slightly dizzy
    8dp5dt ears blocked - feel like they need to pop, boobs sore on wakening, hungry
    9dp5dt ears blocked - feel like they need to pop, boobs sore on wakening, headache/ dizzy, pain in lower RHS
    10dp5dt spotting when wiping, ears blocked - feel like they need to pop - hcg 344!!
    [/size]
    [/size]the symptom that was different for me was the blocked ears. Praying I get it again. Currently 5dp5dt.

^fairydust^

Offline Maeve88Troy

modify
    « Reply #963 on: 22/08/19, 03:25 »
    i had tummy cramps, mood changes, and mild headaches. It was annoying at first but it was all worth it after my BFP. Forgot to add frequent peeing and painful boobs!

Offline Emioo

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #964 on: 5/10/19, 07:43 »
    I got diarrhoea and headaches in the tww. Could’ve been progesterone/hormone changes/pregnancy. So many say you get sore boobs and constipation but I’ve had neither. A few tummy aches here and there but I wouldn’t say cramps as such.

Offline 3babies

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #965 on: 19/12/19, 22:08 »
    I too had diarrhoea on day5 only then tested a few days later & got the faintest 2nd line ever!