* Author Topic: November 2019 - 2WW  (Read 3311 times)

0 Members

Offline Tigs33

modify
November 2019 - 2WW
« Reply #10 on: 1/11/19, 13:45 »
BFP today for me  :). Good luck everyone

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Dozydaisy

• Gold Member
    modify
    November 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #11 on: 1/11/19, 13:53 »
    Pucca.. hang in there my OTD is the same as yours.. tho Iíve had a line on a poas trying hard not to get hopes up.. bloods on Tuesday, see where I go from there xx

Tigs.. congratulations !!

Offline Loopie Lou

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    November 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #12 on: 3/11/19, 08:20 »
    Hi ladies,
    I am going to join you on your November wait! I'm due to take my test at the end of the week. I think I'm going to just do the blood test rather than stick test this time. It will be my third time.
     I am feeling pretty rotten on all these hormones! What about everyone else? I am with a different clinic this time so a different lot of hormones. I don't know what's normal and what's not, can anyone advise? Im not sleeping well, feel bloated and uncomfortable in my uterus during the night especially. The feeling is similar to a heavy period for me so I am presuming it the oestrogen I'm on keeping my lining thick. However a small part of me is worried I am overreacting to drugs.
    For the couple of days post transfer I felt pretty bad and since then I've felt pretty ok other than this accumulation of bloating and period like feeling. I can't help think that the bad couple of days post transfer was my body saying 'hey what the hell is this youve put in me? Have that back!' then my body's felt better after ridding it. Now I just feel like I'm pumped full of hormones for no reason and I can't wait to get off them. I know that's a defeatest negative attitude but my body is having a crap time! As I'm sure a lot of people can appreciate!
    Wishing everyone lots of luck x

Offline Tigs33

modify
    November 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #13 on: 3/11/19, 17:26 »
    My last (successful) IVF pregnancy I had continued period like cramps for quite a few weeks, and seem to be getting them now, especially in the evening and I think this is when I am relaxing I am noticing them more.  Also quite bloated because of all of the medication, so it all sounds normal to me

Offline Pucca2018

modify
    November 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #14 on: 3/11/19, 19:10 »
    Tigs - Big congratulations to you! How are you feeling? I hope your pregnancy goes well. Thanks, I hope I am as lucky as you! X

Dozydaisy - Oh congratulations to you too! I hope the line keeps in getting darker. Are you testing every day now? I've had a few better days, just keeping myself busy and trying to reframe my thought process. Whatever happens will happen. I will be waiting till OTD, got 3 sleeps to go. I think I will also get a beta test on Wednesday as I don't trust the stick. X

Loopie Lou - Welcome! How are you feeling today? I'm with you on the blood tests, I will also get that in addition to the urine test. I got an early miscarriage last time so I'm wary of positive results. Just gotta take one step at a time! Sorry to hear you're feeling really crap. It's all the bad hormones, our bodies are going through so much! I've been having on and off cramps, no sore boobs though. I've kind of given up on reading too much into the symptoms as they could just be progesterone. I've been tolerating the oil injections better lately so that's one upside. You can rant away here, that's what it's for! I really appreciate the support from the ladies on the forum.

As for me, I'm just keeping on going. I swing between real positivity and exhaustion. 3 sleeps to go and then I'll know. Trying to plan my next cycle already if this doesn't work. Also making xmas plans so that's good. I'm so exhausted in the evenings but hope it's a good sign. Sending positive vibes to everyone!

X

Offline Loopie Lou

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    November 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #15 on: 4/11/19, 18:01 »
    Thanks Tiggs and Pucca and fingers crossed for everyone!
    I just can't sleep properly and am very easily enraged by anything stupid hubby does like eat my Cadbury dime bar and not replace it! This is the first time I've felt really hormonal in a ragey way! I'm keeping a lid on it as much as I can and telling myself bits just the copious amounts of hormones!
    Generally I feel bloated and have feelings in my uterus like twangs when I'm active. I cant read anything into it so just have to distract myself.
    Same as you pucca I'm thinking ahead already, as always, to the next round and when I might feel ok for it. Jan /Feb hopefully.
    What is your advice from clinics for test day? Mine is to just arrange a prg and HCG test on the test day. Not necc to have a stick test.  I'm seeing my doctor tomorrow and hoping they can book me in on the NHS to do this (private IVF) for Friday but I'm not sure even if they'll agree, or have an appointment for that day! Then it's the wknd and I sure as hell can't wait until Monday, partic as my clinic want to advise on any change of meds.

Offline Pucca2018

modify
    November 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #16 on: 5/11/19, 07:20 »
    Loopie Lou - its all the hormones and the nerves! I do feel for the partners, but they got to accept it lol at least they're not physically and mentally going through this! The symptoms you describe sound like pregnancy or progesterone, same with all of our symptoms. Just hope it's a good sign for you. What are you doing to keep yourself distracted? My clinic told me to do a stick test and then go for a blood test on the day (deffo if it's a negative and optional to go if it's a positive and I need more reassurance). So I've decided I will go in for your blood test either way to see the hcg levels. When is it your OTD?

My OTD is tomorrow and I'm so scared to test. I haven't done it early as I don't want to have prolonged anxiety. I have been getting up to pee at 5am every day for 3 days now, but I think that's more anxiety than a real symptom. This happened last time when I had my early miscarriage so I'm afraid of reading too much into it. My boobs feel heavy but no pain or tingle. Still cramping and tired in the evenings. I felt so distracted yesterday, I could barely work. I'm not sure how I will get through today, I have so much work to do but my head is so unfocused! Anyhow I just hope my result tomorrow is conclusive, i don't want another in between result with days of misery. :-( I keep on telling myself, whatever is meant to happen will happen and one day I will have my baby. Fingers crossed for all of us!

Hope everyone else is doing ok. X

Ps: Sorry about the typos, I post on my phone!

Offline Loopie Lou

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    November 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #17 on: 5/11/19, 08:16 »
    Pucca I'm thinking of you on your test day and wishing you well either way the dice rolls. Thanks for the info on advice from your clinic re tests, that helps confirm what I need to do as my advice from the clinic seemed contradictory. I saw my doctor this morning and they, probably predictably,won't give me tests for HCG and prg. I may have had some luck seeing my usual doctor as she's been really supportive. So now I'll have to seek private blood tests, more money, hey ho!
    My test day is Friday. To distract myself, during the day at work it's not a problem as I'm busy doing lots of different practical things. In the evening I give it some attention to make sure I'm not messing anything up, look on FF , maybe Google something re fertility , then I'm busy cooking, cleaning or home yoga, then Tele then bed! I think I'm good at blocking out thoughts, which can be to my detriment. I'll be a mess Friday I'm sure
    X

Offline Pucca2018

modify
    November 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #18 on: 5/11/19, 11:05 »
    Loopie lou - Aww thanks, appreciate your kind wishes. Shame about the doctors not giving you three blood tests. The costs just add up don't they?! Oh good luck for Friday, wishing you a very positive result!! Your distraction plan sounds good. I was able to do that last week but the last 2 days I feel really anxious. I've been having weird vivid dreams too lol. I think it's not a bad thing to block out thoughts, it must help with the ruthless ivf process. I overthink and have to really stop myself. I will do more yoga tonight, it should help. Hope your day goes will x

I have a different symptom today, I have creamy thick white discharge (sorry tmi). Is this normal?? Didn't have this last time. I still have AF pains so I hope it's not game over for me.

Wishing everyone good luck!! X

Offline Postivevibes

modify
    November 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #19 on: 5/11/19, 13:15 »
    Hi All

1 week down and 1 week to go before testing- had a progestrone test to check levels and they are looking encouraging.

Goodluck to everyone testing

It's a long wait!!!!