* Author Topic: November 2019 - 2WW  (Read 2983 times)

0 Members

Offline Pucca2018

modify
November 2019 - 2WW
« Reply #20 on: 5/11/19, 17:43 »
Positivevibes- Good to hear the blood levels are promising. Well done on getting through three first week,  hope the next one goes well!

Thank you, I hope so too! X

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Loopie Lou

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    November 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #21 on: 5/11/19, 20:22 »
    Welcome positivevibes!
    Pucca new symptoms is an interesting addition  ;D you never know! Change sounds good from my perspective if you haven't changed meds but what do I know. I recon I will start to unravel in the days before test day. It's a long old week!

Offline Pucca2018

modify
    November 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #22 on: 6/11/19, 06:43 »
    Quick update from me - it's a negative. I feel so heartbroken and exhausted. I have to go in the clinic to check blood levels to confirm negative result now. It's going to be a horrible day.

I hope you ladies have better luck x

Offline Loopie Lou

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    November 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #23 on: 6/11/19, 12:29 »
    Oh pucca I'm sorry to hear that. I really feel for you. Have a good cry and then some, then make sure you plan something fun for you and your closest to do. Xxx

Offline Dozydaisy

• Gold Member
    modify
    November 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #24 on: 6/11/19, 15:45 »
    Pucca.. Iím so sorry hun.. I think Iíve just commented on a diff thread.. I wish youíd had diff news!!!

How is everyone else doing?xx

Offline Pucca2018

modify
    November 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #25 on: 7/11/19, 08:34 »
    Thanks Loopie Lou and Dozydaisy, I am devastated but trying to come to terms with it. I hope you ladies have a good tww and get BFPs. Sending positive vibes x

Offline Tigs33

modify
    November 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #26 on: 7/11/19, 22:02 »
    So sorry to hear that Pucca  ^hugme^

Offline pollita

• Gold Member
    modify
    November 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #27 on: 13/11/19, 22:07 »
    Pucca, so sorry to hear of your BFN :(

A little late to the party, but I'm in the 2WW for baby #2. OTD is 20th

Have been very good so far about keeping my mind off it, but the closer OTD gets the more nervous I get. Currently experiencing lots of cramping, back ache and my sense of smell is going into overdrive! But really trying not to get my hopes up as it took me 6 IVF cycles to get my son so I doubt I'll be lucky for #2 to come around so quickly  ^pray^

Offline Postivevibes

modify
    November 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #28 on: 14/11/19, 07:18 »
    Sorry to hear of some peopleís news & & sending all good wishes their way.

For me i tested & much to our surprise & delight it is a BFP. Iím incredibly grateful, been to the Drís now & a scan is booked.

Hoping everyone gets their wish soon.

Offline Tinky27

• Gold Member
    modify
    November 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #29 on: 17/11/19, 08:53 »
    Hi ladies. Can I join?
    I lost my baby boy at 22.5 weeks in April this year so it feels very strange to be back on the 2ww. I'm day 5 of 5dt and really feel like it hasn't worked. I've been waking up drenched in sweat which is classic Af is on her way sign, I also had some period type pains yesterday. My official test date isn't until next Sunday!
    Has anyone else had night sweats? I'm on lubion injections and the cyclogest pessarys x