* Author Topic: November 2019 - 2WW  (Read 3410 times)

0 Members

Offline njay

• Un-Ranked
modify
November 2019 -2WW - needing some hope/good vibes!
« Reply #30 on: 26/11/19, 09:24 »
needing hope - i transferred 2 DE on 18th Nov so im now 8dpt - i couldnt wait and caved and have tested 3 times all negative :(
i am looking for experiences of positive results after 8 day post transfer as im going a bit crazy i have to say!!
this 2ww is awful even worse when i keep getting negatives :(
thanks everyone

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline kara83

modify
    November 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #31 on: 26/11/19, 11:18 »
    Hi there

I'm currently 7dp5dt and just caved and tested and it was negative. It was a FET DE blast. Trying to tell myself it might still be too early but super gutted. My OTD isn't until 11dp5dt so think I will be testing everyday until then now :(

Fingers crossed for you! There are definitely people that get late positives so there is still hope.

xx

Offline FranWillow

• Un-Ranked
    • Trying for a DE sibling for DD born 2017...
    modify
    November 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #32 on: 26/11/19, 13:33 »
    Hi ladies,

I just found this thread and thought I should add myself - even if my DE FET was 13 Nov, so quite some time ago. I had a HCG shot the morning after my FET and then another one later in the day so when I POAS now it's positive. and even if I can't trust this result, it's still gives me a nice feeling to see two lines. According to my calculations all HCG from the injections should be out in a couple of days...

Question: If you have a BFN urine test, do your clinics still insist on a blood test? I'm just thinking that it's such a waste of money...Last time I thought I found a private walk-in clinic where I could just do the blood test, but then they instesd on a GP consultation to obtain the results - so all in all it was 150!! And after POAS I knew all along that it would be negative...

Kara83 & njay - best of luck with your DE FET! Which date did the clinic give you as a cut off date?

Tinky27 - sorry to hear about your loss. I can't imagine what you've been through. I wish you all the best for this cycle. When are you testing? I've had night sweats - it's awful. I don't want to scare you but for me it was caused by early menopause. If you're only experiencing it during a cycle, it's probably just the fluctuation of the hormones.

Offline kara83

modify
    November 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #33 on: 26/11/19, 14:45 »
    FranWillow - Lovely to hear from someone also trying for a sibling with DE. 2 lines 13dp transfer sounds very positive so fingers crossed it isn't the HCG shot and sticks for you! My clinic don't do blood tests. I just have to POAS 11dp 5dt and email them the result, which is Saturday for me. Is simple but does stress me out that there's a small chance I could be pregnant and it just hasn't shown up yet. This causes me to buy 5 different types of test and try them all  ^idiot^ x

Offline FranWillow

• Un-Ranked
    • Trying for a DE sibling for DD born 2017...
    modify
    November 2019 - 2WW
    « Reply #34 on: 26/11/19, 16:13 »
    kara83 - It sounds like you've found a sensible clinic - I like it! I'll be thinking of you this Saturday   ^pray^ ^pray^......In case your test is positive you may find it useful to do a blood test on Monday; a beta HCG in the early stages can give you a good indication on how viable your pregnancy is.