* Author Topic: Hope after BFN - got one embie left, anyone experienced the same?  (Read 439 times)

0 Members

Offline VanGn

Hi I just had a BFN.  It was our first try.  Feeling a devastated about it.  But I am glad we have one more chance with my one and only frozen embie.  If anyone has the same experience please share with me? 

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline LadyMac2019

So sorry to hear this VanGn, I wish you all the best for your FET. Unfortunately, my first cycle did not work.i had an excellent blastocyst transferred and we were devastated when it didn't stick. Fingers crossed for next time

Offline VanGn

Hello LadyMac thank you so much for sharing, I truly appreciate it.  Hugs from me dear  ^hugme^ Let's pray we have a better run next year. :-* Did you have some embryos frozen?

Offline LadyMac2019

Thank you! I know, we just need a little bit of baby dust! All my embryos made it to day 5 but only one developed into a blastocyst. The thought of going back for another round was one we wanted to avoid, but we decided we'll start treatment in the new year. Have you started taking medication for your frozen transfer?

Offline VanGn

Hello LadyMac, sorry for my late reply.  Veered away from forums over the holidays.  Anyway we're back in the saddle again  :) Just now I have started meds.  Then we'll wait for AF for another round of meds to lining preps.  Hopefully we fly back to Cyprus mid-Feb.  A bit looking forward to seeing the folks over at my clinic again and I do love Cyprus!  Like you, we really don't want to do another round again, so we truly pray this one sticks. ^pray^