* Author Topic: Icsi first go...maybe2020!?🤞🏼🤞🏼  (Read 2872 times)

0 Members

Offline Maybe2020

modify
Icsi first go...maybe2020!?🤞🏼🤞🏼
« Reply #10 on: 13/02/20, 07:47 »
So Iíve woke up with really mild AF type cramps today, also lower back ache and feel like Iím going to bleed at some point 😔. I know itís unlikely to as the cyclogest pessaries stop a bleed but I canít shake the feeling that Iím out and itís only 3dp5dt! This tww is tough I donít know how some ladies go through this again and again. I know I will if it comes to it though as Iíd go through it a 100 times if it means Iíd get a baby.
Feeling so down and Iíve also got a blocked stuffy nose and feeling bit run down. Think all the stress has built up and my body just needs a rest from this rollercoaster Iím on.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Maybe2020

modify
    « Reply #11 on: 14/02/20, 13:43 »
    4dp5dt and Iím getting really mild cramps still and a kind of pressure/full feeling on my ride side, feels like itís in my hip/ovary area, need to remember my body is still recovering from collection and stims and it maybe just my ovaries settling down. Like an idiot I tested on a cheap pound shop test 😬🤦🏻‍♀️ Negative. So Iíve been really down all day and thinking this has definatly not worked I canít see getting a bfp. Iíve been an idiot and I know 4days is just way too early for a positive anyway.
    Not testing again till at least early next week. These cramps are really making me feel like af is on the way and I just feel like Iím not pregnant. ☹️

Offline Maybe2020

modify
    « Reply #12 on: 17/02/20, 08:41 »
    7dp5dt and yesterday morning (6dp5dt)  I woke up with lower back ache and really though af had come, I tested on a cheap test again and at first thought negative but washed my hands left it a minute and thought I saw another line took it into dp who was half asleep and he was adamant it was all in my head made him look again and we could both see a line, tried not to get to excited as itís so early!
    Oh made me test on a frer the afternoon, it was also a faint positive. So for now weíve got a bfp!!! 😃 I really donít know how to feel though I think itís way too early to get excited and this back ache is making me extra anxious that it could be snatched away from me any second.
    My oh bad tears in his eyes after the first test and we couldnít help feeling ecstatic in that second. I really hope this is it after all these years of pain and longing for our own child. Iíve not tested this morning as Iím still very nervous. I hate looking at the tests! Going to try to hold out till tomorow morning. X

Offline Maybe2020

modify
    « Reply #13 on: 18/02/20, 13:41 »
    8dp5dt and tested again this morning and itís still positive little clearer then yesterdayís but not much difference, is this normal to test so much? And still worry when itís a bfp!? 😐 or is it just me?.
    Woke up about 6 this morning feeling really hungry and had mild cramps and back ache again, the back ache seemed to have eased until this morning so I got worried again and ran to the bathroom to see if I was bleeding.
    Iíve had room spin once or twice and last night I felt like I was getting a cold and felt really tired and run down, weird as I do feel tired but not ill today.
    I still canít believe itís real I wonít let myself be happy until otd.

Offline Maybe2020

modify
    « Reply #14 on: 20/02/20, 19:55 »
    10dp5dt been the slowest weeks of my life but I have tested again this evening after a lot of water and cups of tea and still positive and looking a tad stronger and clearer than yesterdayís.
    I tested with a clear blue instead yesterday and it came up straight away that it was positive. It still feels surreal and Iím so hoping this little baby sticks with me, I already feel so in love.
    No symptoms really that are different just the odd back ache on and off again and tiredness, I seem to be hungry all the time but I think that could be the cyclogest. Also seem to want chicken a lot but as I said itís probably the pessaries and not from the pregnancy yet. Will keep updated as Iíve loved documenting all of this. I didnít think Iíd be updating with a bfp though!
    Going to test tomorow morning then otd is Saturday!! Then we can finally be excited and tell our parents ( they know about the ivf) so theyíll want to know the outcome. Iím especially looking forward to telling my dad, I told him about the ivf just before Christmas and he honestly looked heart broken for me. He hasnít stopped asking if Iím ok and if I know anything or whatís going on with it. So he is away in New York at the moment and flys back the Sunday so as soon as he is back I can tell him, I know heís going to be over the moon for us. X

Offline Maybe2020

modify
    « Reply #15 on: 21/02/20, 10:15 »
    11dp5dt and Iíve got a ďpregnantĒ on a clear blue digital 😃. Iím so happy and so is my dh we canít believe it.
    It feels a bit more real now. I was saving the digital for tomorow on otd but dh couldnít wait so thought I might aswell use it and get it over with this morning, I was quite worried Iíd take it and it would say not pregnant and burst my bubble.
    Iíve got a few tests to use for tomorow then I can ring the hospital on Monday and tell them the results. Iím hoping they will book me in for a 6 week scan but I think it is 7 weeks at the clinic, if so Iím going to book and pay for a 6 week scan, I know itís only a weeks difference but itís still a week of worrying so Iíd rather just pay and see if everything is ok and hopefully hear the heartbeat.

Offline Maybe2020

modify
    « Reply #16 on: 22/02/20, 13:41 »
    12dp5dt and otd I was told by the nurse I could test today and ring them Monday or wait and test Monday. So we still have a bfp! 😃 I used to test the hospital gave me but itís not as strong as the others so I took a clear blue and it seems darker. Might be because the hospital was just a cheapie. Been out to get food shopping done and popped to the farm shop for some fresh duck eggs and bread. Didnít really feel like eating them so just cooked breakfast for dh and had some fruit toast for myself. The aches in my lower back feel a bit stronger today and are on and off. Still feels like af is going to come. Me and dh are so excited it still doesnít feel real and Iíll probably not stop worrying until we have a scan and see a heartbeat.
    I know theirs a long way to go but Iím so happy right now. Also terrified!. My mom has been down this morning and brought a bag with a scan photo frame and a little elephant teddy in, sheís so lovely and is so happy for us. I felt like crying when she gave them to me. I still canít cry because I still donít believe itís happening. I think after years of infertility and believing it wouldnít happen is keeping me from feeling like this might be our time.

Offline Maybe2020

modify
    « Reply #17 on: 24/02/20, 14:43 »
    14dp5dt and rang the clinic with my results and booked in for a 7 week scan on the 16th march 😃
    Iím going to be so scared going for the scan, Iíve still got back ache and af cramps today.
    Iíve tested again! Call me mad but I canít help it tbh. These aches are playing on my mind so I just tested for reassurance, the test line was darker than the control line today 😯 I thought the test was broken as the test line came up straight away too. Iíve googled and it says it can be because hcg levels are high and it pulls the dye from the test line but who knows.
    Will update again soon. X

Offline Maybe2020

modify
    « Reply #18 on: 2/03/20, 10:58 »
    So on my app I am around 5 weeks and 4 days today, the last few days I have been very snappy with everyone and moody. Also very tired. Thought it would be way too early any symptoms!. My oh is away on a stag do and Iíve been missing him a lot and been a little tearful because Iím not used to being on my own at the night. Heís back in a couple days though so Iím going to make the most of a clean house and not having to cook much😂. I have tested on a clear blue how many weeks on Friday, the most nerve wracking one and Iíve said it is definatly my last test now. It said pregnant 3+ so I was happy with that and hoping it means my hcg is a level it should be. Iíve booked a private scan for the 15th March so my oh can come as he canít get the time off work for the scan at the clinic. Itís one day apart but didnít think it was right him not being their to see our baby first. My sister is taking me to
    The hospital one. Iíll update around then Iím just kind of waiting around now stressing if everything is ok or not. Iím terrified Iíll get to the scan and their wonít be anything to see or no heartbeat but Iíve got to stay positive. Ive been very negative all through the ivf and tww so Iím trying now to relax but itís so hard. Just feels
    Too good to be true. X

Offline Maybe2020

modify
    « Reply #19 on: 8/03/20, 15:48 »
    So the other night i had a bit of pink spotting when I wiped, panicking was an understatement I cried and worried so much that this had been snatched away from me. I rebooted my scan for today instead of the 15th.
    Went in this morning and saw my little tiny baby and a nice flickering heartbeat 💗
    I was in shock and cried when waiting for my obstetric report. Due date is the 30th October I still canít believe this is happening!
    Iím still cautious but feel more relieved than I did. I have another scan in a week at the clinic and I canít wait now.