* Author Topic: Icsi first go...maybe2020!?🤞🏼🤞🏼  (Read 2504 times)

0 Members

Offline Maybe2020

modify
Icsi first go...maybe2020!?🤞🏼🤞🏼
« Reply #20 on: 13/03/20, 09:38 »
So more pink spotting when I wiped early this morning ☹️. So scared Iím
Going to miscarry. My lower back still aches too. I went to the epu on Wednesday and had a scan as I was really worried with the back ache. Everything again was fine and measuring about 7 weeks. I just canít stop worrying. I have my scan with the clinic on Monday and if everything is still ok then I really need a word with myself! And have to stop being so anxious even with pink spotting. I have my midwife appointment today so will ask about it. I was really looking forward to it but now feel down because of the spotting. I find it so scary when I wipe and see even a tinge of pink. If anyone reading this has had the same and been ok please feel
Free to inbox me! X

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Maybe2020

modify
    « Reply #21 on: 8/04/20, 21:10 »
    Not updated for a while so thought Iíd come on and post.
    Iím now 11weeks give ir take a day or two as Iíve had quite a few scans and dated little differently on each one.
    Baby is good had a scan today as Iíve had red pink and brown spotting so panicked for weeks about it, seem to have a scan feel reassured to only wake up in the morning to more bleeding and back to square one and worrying. Scan today showed baby measured 11 weeks and 3 days 🙂. Iím still anxious and will probably worry throughout the whole pregnancy but I need to try and enjoy it too. So made our little announcement today on sm to let family and friends know. I felt guilty scared and like Iíd done the wrong thing right after I pressed the post button. It still doesnít feel real if Iím honest.
    Iíve had 7 scans! And it still doesnít feel real I donít think it will until I have my baby in my arms.
    The bleeding terrifies me, but nothing has been seen on the scans and theyíve put it down to the pessaries which I have finished tonight. Quite nervous to stop them as they feel like sort of a crutch.
    Donít think the corona pandemic is helping with my anxiety but I am glad and fortunate enough to be at home now and isolating and do is dh.
    Hoping everything goes back to normal soon.
    Iíve now got to wait till the 16 week scan which dh is booking privately. Itís going to feel like forever! Then I have the 20 week with the nhs.
    Will update soon hope everyone is ok and staying safe X

Offline Maybe2020

modify
    « Reply #22 on: 10/07/20, 19:34 »
    Iím now 24 weeks and 5 days 🙂 still canít believe it even though I feel baby kick And roll every day Now, itís the most amazing and surreal feeling. We found out at the 16 week scan that we are having a little girl. Absolutely over the moon. The 20 week scan went well and baby looks healthy even got to see her drinking some amniotic fluid. Bit anxious still due to corona but have now started to go out a little more and even had my hair done the weekend.
    I had to also beg to see a midwife this week for my 24 week appointment to have some basic checks, I havenít been seen since 8 weeks by a midwife so thought it would be reassuring to have my blood pressure and checks done, she saw me and was lovely and was just as frustrated as I am about not seeing her patients till 28 weeks.
    So my next midwife appointment is the 5th July.
    I have a 4d scan this weekend too, Iím so excited!! I canít wait to see my little ones face and features I think it will help it feel more real to me too. Getting to 24 weeks was a big milestone and put me at ease but as other ivfers know itís still really worrying and canít quite fully relax until baby is in my arms.
    The bleeding fortunately stopped after I stopped pessaries so was odviously down to that irritating my cervix. The 1st trimester I was quite unwell with morning sickness and fatigue I also had the worst headaches Iíve ever had and sometimes would stay in bed all day! I also lost a stone! But thank god my appetite is back and I now love food again 😂
    My bump is definatly showing now too, which is lovely 🙂 waited so many years for this and even though Iím a little anxious about weight gain Iíve never felt so confident in myself as I do now and been told a few times I look glowing and happy which is nice to hear.
    I think the toll of infertility showed in my appearance and in my face as my dad would ask every time I saw him why I looked like the weight of the world was on my shoulders. Makes me really sad when I think about how it used to make me feel. Just glad I can start enjoying pregnancy now.
    Finally booked a table for a meal out for August for my hubbyís birthday we havenít done anything ( like most people) since lockdown so will be lovely to dress up a little and spend time together properly.

Offline Maybe2020

modify
    « Reply #23 on: 10/07/20, 19:35 »
    Next midwife appointment is 5th August!