* Author Topic: BFP - due date July/August 2020  (Read 3809 times)

0 Members

Offline GoingGreek

modify
BFP - due date July/August 2020
« Reply #20 on: 13/12/19, 19:22 »
Hey Girls!

So tempted to book a scan tomorrow, I will be 6 and 3 tomorrow.

Congratulations on the scan FranWillow!!

I'm also feeling as sick DozyDaisy and not even as far as you yet

Aside from feeling a bit sick I'm utterly exhausted. Is anyone else?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Herts85

• Our baby wish came true, now we're ttc baby #2!
    modify
    « Reply #21 on: 15/12/19, 00:36 »
    Hi Everyone!

The spotting stopped that day thankfully! I have a scan at the EPU next Wednesday but I really want one this weekend!!!

Pollita - I'm so sorry and hope the next scan shows different news. Its really positive there is a heartbeat tho.

Franwillow - I transferred 3 embryos. Have you had a scan yet?

Bengal - how are you?

pnutbutter - Congratulations on the scan!!

Herts85 - You ok?

Fingers crossed for next Wednesday, hope it all turns out well for you 🤞 x

Weird you should ask how we're doing. My wife felt a little off on Friday and then today (Saturday) at 3pm had pain and bleeding when she went to the toilet. We called 111 and our clinic and then went to A&E, 3.5hours(!) later we were eventually transferred to the pregnancy ward. Annoyingly the A&E nurse came and told us at 5:10pm that they hadn't managed to get us transferred to the epu and it closes at 5! After 2.5hours we were eventually seen on the ward to basically be told we can't scan you so come back Monday! Thankfully in the last hour it had gone from light bleeding of fresh blood to brown but we're fearing the worst. What an awful few days it has been!

Hope everyone else is doing OK x

Offline Tigs33

modify
    « Reply #22 on: 15/12/19, 16:24 »
    Had our 10+4 at BabyBond scan today, all looked really good, baby bouncing around, got some good photos and baby measuring 10+6, they will also do the harmony test for us - so should receive the results back in a couple of weeks.  NHS scan is on 30 December.

Offline Dozydaisy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #23 on: 15/12/19, 18:11 »
    Ah Herts.. I hope things are ok, sounds like itís been an awful for you both. I hope tomorrow comes quickly for you both - thinking of you!xx

Tigs.. great news xx

Offline Bengal21

modify
    « Reply #24 on: 16/12/19, 10:26 »
    Hey all,

Sorry I'm a bit behind, feeling so low on energy.

Herts- Sorry to hear your wife has been bleeding, hopefully the scan today will show everything is ok.

Tigs - that's great news about your scan!

GoingGreek - Did you get the scan? I'm feeling exhausted too, I think it's made worse by coming up to xmas where I've been busy.

Dozy- How's the sickness? I'm thinking of trying sickness bands to keep my nausea at bay. Have you tried them?

Fran & Pnut - Congrats on your scans!

Pollita - I hope your bubs catches up, sending lots of love.

I'm 8+3 today and still waiting for my midwife appointment and 12 week scan. I had a call from the hospital the week before last saying they'd contact me last week to arrange but still not heard so I may chase them today. Apart from that I'm good, just the usual pregnancy symptoms, nausea, food aversions and tiredness.  I am getting a bit fed up with taking all the meds I'm on though, especially prontogest and clexane, I'm so bruised and my skin hurts. I know it's a small price to pay to keep bubs healthy but I just sometimes wish this was a 'normal' pregnancy and I didn't have to take medication. Anyway, I hope everyone is good and having a good Monday so far x

Offline Karleigh

modify
    « Reply #25 on: 16/12/19, 14:32 »
    Hi Ladies

Please can I join you all? I have been reading for a while but anxious to join in until I had my viability scan, which was today at 7wks1day!

My consultant knew how anxious we had been due to chemical pregnancies in the past so it was nice to have him do the scan - We saw one little blob and a heartbeat flickering away and then he turned the sound on for us too which made my partner shed a tear.

The consultant then looked at me and had two fingers up, I heard 'there are 2 heartbeats' and after that, it was a blur. So we are expecting twins, we had 2 embryos transferred so even though we knew it might happen we had 2 transferred in the past and nothing so was still a bit of a shock!

One is measuring 7wk 1day the other 7wks 2days so perfect for where I'm at :)

We are extremely happy, I have my initial booking appointment with the midwife on 8/1 and the 12 week scan on 20/1 I don't think I can wait that long so will probably book another with my clinic :)

Congrats to everyone on their BFPs look forward to sharing this journey with you all.

X

Offline GoingGreek

modify
    « Reply #26 on: 16/12/19, 20:20 »
    Hi Girls!

Bit of an update on me... I had an early scan on Saturday. I was 6wks3days and there were 2 sacs and 2 flickering heartbeats... very early days and I have a lot of complex issues such as incompetent cervix so I'm remaining calm. I've got another scan Wednesday morning when I'm 7 weeks to see if there are still 2.

Karleigh -  Congrats on your scan !! Such exciting times.

Bengal - I'm super tired too still. Do you have a demanding job as well? I'm a nurse.

Herts - Have you gotten a scan yet?  ^reiki^

Tigs - Great news !!! So happy about the scan

Dozydaisy - You ok?

Offline Herts85

• Our baby wish came true, now we're ttc baby #2!
    modify
    « Reply #27 on: 16/12/19, 23:28 »
    Tigs - great to hear you had a bouncing baby in there. Bet you can't wait for the harmony to tell you the gender! X

DozyDaisy - thanks, hope things are going well for you x

Bengal - I really feel for you being on clexane, is that until 12w? I found it hard and I only had the progesterone pessaries to 12w! I did clexane for 7 days due to ohss and couldn't believe the bruising, I hardly ever bruise too. X

Karleigh - big congrats, I bet you were all sorts of emotions hearing there's two in there! X

Going Greek - another twin scan, amazing news and hope it all goes well x

We had our emergency scan at the EPU this morning, one lovely flickering heartbeat. We feel so relieved and lucky. We have our clinics early scan tomorrow at 6w5d so will hopefully get some good measurements. For now we're on cloud 9! X

Offline Dozydaisy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #28 on: 17/12/19, 07:29 »
    Hey ladies...

Bengal.. yep the bands help for a bit.. deffo try them! I know how you feel, Iím still on cyclogest and clexane.. bruised is an understatement lol. Do chase your midwife/scan. Let us know how you get on

Karleigh.. yay!! absolutely fantastic news! So pleased for you.. double trouble ❤️

Going.. another fab bit of news.. I hope your next scan is good news too! Hopefully youíre closely monitored and the two bambinoís stay safe

Herts.. ahhh fab news! So pleased for you.. what a relief! This journey deffo tests us!

AFM.. not much to report.. same old, sickness.. exhaustion.. one sick, snotty, toddler .. canít quite believe Iím 10+1 .. havenít got nhs scan til 7th .. Iíll be 13+1.. this is what you get for deciding a week away at Xmas was a good idea.. hoping I perk up by then or itís going to be a long old haul lol xx

Offline Tigs33

modify
    « Reply #29 on: 17/12/19, 12:18 »
    Herts we decided with the Harmony test not to find out the sex of the baby.  We didn't find out with our son and decided that you don't get many nice surprises in life and it was lovely when he was born finding out then, so decided to do the same with this one.

Glad your scan went ok.

Still feel very sick and got food aversions but apart from that all ok.