* Author Topic: BFP - due date July/August 2020  (Read 3053 times)

0 Members

Offline Bengal21

modify
BFP - due date July/August 2020
« Reply #30 on: 19/12/19, 15:43 »
Herts - glad to hear all is ok! I hope you got some good measurements and pics at your clinic scan.  Yes I am on clexane until 12 weeks, honestly have hardly any bruise free skin left but I'm plugging along!

Dozy- I will give the bands a go then, hopefully they help me too. I chased the midwife appointment and apparently they are still processing my referral, I think they forgot in reality! They said they'll call by end of the week to arrange, so they have until tomorrow to call me, we shall see...I'm really keen to get my midwife appointment and scan because it'd be great to get there input on the meds I'm taking but now I'm wondering if they'll even see me before 12 weeks with Christmas next week....

Karleigh - welcome and congrats on the scan!!

Going - Congrats to you too!

I had a cheeky scan yesterday, I was going to try to hold out until 12 weeks but I couldn't. It was lovely, bubs is measuring a day ahead (8+6) and had a good strong heartbeat! We got a video and pics sent of the scan afterwards and it was so nice to be able to re watch its little heart beating away!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Herts85

• Our baby wish came true, now we're ttc baby #2!
    modify
    « Reply #31 on: 2/01/20, 22:00 »
    Happy new year! 2020 will bring our babies!

How's everyone doing?

We had a big scare between 6 and 7 weeks, just before our viability scan. Thankfully the EPU and clinic scans that week both showed a heartbeat. We had our midwife booking in appointment on Monday so we're just waiting for our 12w scan appointment to come through and crossing out fingers until then!

Herts x

Offline pollita

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #32 on: 3/01/20, 20:40 »
    Happy new year everyone

Sad news from me I'm afraid, after 2 good scans at the clinic and being released from them to my midwife I booked another scan today just to tide me over (NHS scan isn't until 14 weeks and I'm impatient) and it turns out that baby passed away a few days ago. Absolutely devastated, but I've been down this road except this time I have my beautiful boy so I'm grateful for that. I'll try again later this year once I'm ready and able to. Just shocked that it could happen after I passed so many crucial hurdles

Wishing you all the best with your pregnancies and bringing home your babes x

Offline Herts85

modify
    « Reply #33 on: 3/01/20, 23:17 »
    Happy new year everyone

Sad news from me I'm afraid, after 2 good scans at the clinic and being released from them to my midwife I booked another scan today just to tide me over (NHS scan isn't until 14 weeks and I'm impatient) and it turns out that baby passed away a few days ago. Absolutely devastated, but I've been down this road except this time I have my beautiful boy so I'm grateful for that. I'll try again later this year once I'm ready and able to. Just shocked that it could happen after I passed so many crucial hurdles

Wishing you all the best with your pregnancies and bringing home your babes x

So sorry to hear this. I hope that you can take time to look after yourself and that the new year brings you success. Take care x

Offline Karleigh

modify
    « Reply #34 on: 4/01/20, 12:09 »
    Hi all

Herts - Pleased to hear all was OK in the end with you - this journey keeps us on our toes for sure!

Pollita - So sorry to hear your sad news and I hope that one day soon you will get what you wish for, in the meantime take time to rest and enjoy time with your boy.

AFM - just plodding along, everything and anything makes me feel sick but I'm back at work now after 2 weeks off for Xmas and New Year and that has helped me focus on something else. I did, last Monday, get another scan at 9wks 1day as our viability was at 7wks 1 day and it feels so long to wait until the NHS one at 12 weeks. All was good with both babes - both measuring 9wks 3days with strong heartbeats. I have my booking appointment on Wednesday and the 12 week scan on 20.1.

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and here's to 2020! 

X

Offline Bengal21

modify
    « Reply #35 on: 7/01/20, 10:50 »
    Happy New Year all!

Pollita - I'm so sorry to hear your news. Sending lots of love to you.

Herts - I'm glad to hear all is going well with bubs.

Karleigh - Good to hear the twins are going well, I hope being back at work isn't too hard.

AFM - I had my booking in appointment yesterday which went well, the midwife was lovely and went through loads of things. She told me that because it's an IVF pregnancy that I'll have consultant led care so I'll see the consultant at 16 weeks and discuss the plan for my pregnancy and birth. She mentioned it'd probably mean I'll get an extra growth scan which will be good plus there may be a need for me not to go over due date but we'll see.  Also I'm 12 weeks on Friday and will be stopping my meds which I was exciting about but now I'm so scared about!! I just hope all is ok with bubs! My 12 week scan isn't until next week so it feels weird stopping before I know it's ok.

Anyway, I hope everyone else is good and had a nice festive period. x

Offline Herts85

modify
    « Reply #36 on: 21/01/20, 23:13 »
    How is everyone doing? It would be good to do a quick recap and update to see where we see all at.

My wife is now 11w3d by IVF dates (11w2d by scan date) and we are counting down the days to our 12w scan next Wednesday. We'll be almost 13w then! Thankfully for our nerves she has had horrendous sickness since just after the bleed so we feel as reassured as we can by it. Unfortunately this has mean she needed to be signed off sick from work, get tablets from the GP and has been borderline for admitting to hospital for rehydration a few times.

We're taking it a day at a time and can't wait to see our little poppy seed next week ❤️ x

Offline geordiebunny

modify
    « Reply #37 on: 23/01/20, 13:38 »
    Hey ladies have been reading and lurking but feel ready to take plunge to say hi now Iíve had our 12 week scan and measured for on for ivf dates so due 31/7. Sickness has eased but diagnosed with chest infection and suspected pleurisy day after our scan and a lovely 8 hours in an emergency ward. Thankfully talked them out of an X-ray and hospital stay had stern words with bubba that this is the end no more scares so hopefully they listen.

Glad to see everyone progressing well and karleigh that the twins are keeping you in your toes.

Offline Karleigh

modify
    « Reply #38 on: 23/01/20, 19:33 »
    Hi all

Wow I have had a crazy week. Since last Thursday I've had spotting on and off, my 12 week scan, seen both heartbeats, been told I'm high risk for downs syndrome (1 in 80), had a period like bleed for a few hours only, been to the EPU, had bloods taken and an internal swab!

I feel exhausted already and i'm only 12 weeks 4days!

I have a consultant meeting next Wednesday and they will do an additional scan just before to check the babies are growing and the bleeding isn't down to a tear in either placenta. Until then its a waiting game - I am taking comfort in the fact I have no pain and the bleeding was only for a few hours.

Geordie - Hey, I kept wondering how you were doing! Hope your feeling a little better and getting plenty of rest.

One day at a time is definitely the best way! Its hard to keep sane in this process

Look forward to reading every ones updates :)

X

Offline Dozydaisy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #39 on: 23/01/20, 20:17 »
    Gosh ladies.. sounds like youíve all have some testing moments over the last few weeks!

Karleigh.. I hope everything is ok.. have you considered the NIPT test? Tho Iím not sure if you have non identical or not?

Geordie.. hope youíve recovered now! Good to see you on this thread now ☺️

Herts.. gosh, hope your wife has recovered now? Good luck with the scan next week!

Polita.. Iím so sorry to hear your news! I do hope you find a route forward and are being kind to yourself xx

Bengal.. I hope the bands helped, hope you got in with the midwife?!

AFM.. well where do I start.. I have been a serial scanner 😂 Iím now 15+4.. I had a gender scan Sunday, and we are having a girl 💗 excited for some girlie things in my life! My son is excited but didnít quite get the baby thing. As he told his key worker at nursery mummy has a baby in her tummy, then followed that up with she ate it! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣😱 had a scare on Tuesday with midwife as she couldnít find the hb, and got sent for an emergency scan.. which within a few moments was all good.. Iím on count down to my 20w scan and figuring out when Iíll go on mat leave already.. Iím high risk due to family history, high bmi, IVF and my age.. so been scared to death about getting pre-eclampsia and have the joys of the gestational diabetes screening soon.. my son was breach so was a planned section, so I am opting for another.. due date is the 12th July, but section will be booked for 39w so the 6th, but likely the Friday before, so the 3rd. But if I get the others than Iíve been told they may move that to somewhere between 37-39w. Oh to top it off Iím on clexane for the whole pregnancy 👍🏻