* Author Topic: BFP - due date July/August 2020  (Read 3907 times)

0 Members

Offline pnutbutter

modify
BFP - due date July/August 2020
« on: 29/11/19, 20:32 »
For all those who got there BFP's and due in July or August 2020.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline pnutbutter

modify
    « Reply #1 on: 29/11/19, 20:33 »
    Hi all

We had our BFP almost a week ago now. Still early days but would be due around the end of July! Anyone else around the same time?

Offline Dozydaisy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 1/12/19, 22:25 »
    Hiya.. Iím due the 14th July.. suffering so badly with sickness this time round.. awful! Iíve had a few scans so far.. excited but still cautious xx

Offline GoingGreek

modify
    « Reply #3 on: 4/12/19, 19:58 »
    I'm 5 weeks today!

Offline Herts85

• Our baby wish came true, now we're ttc baby #2!
    modify
    « Reply #4 on: 4/12/19, 22:22 »
    Hello,

We're 5 weeks tomorrow with a sibling for our son. I carried him and my wife is carrying this time.

Excited but also wondering what we've let ourselves in for. I'm not sure we actually dared to think it would work first time!

Herts x

Offline Bengal21

modify
    « Reply #5 on: 5/12/19, 09:42 »
    Hey all,

I'm 7 weeks tomorrow and had my viability scan yesterday, all looked good and my due date is 24th July. I'm finding it all so surreal as this was my 7th transfer and I've had 3 early miscarriages previous to this. Still really trying to get my head round the fact this might actually be happening!

I hope everyone is doing well. Has anyone else booked their first midwife appointment? We referred to the hospital yesterday so now waiting to get our appointment through.

:)

Offline pollita

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #6 on: 5/12/19, 15:55 »
    Iím tentatively excited - my son was born start of May 2018 and Iím due end of July 2020 with his sibling (hopefully!) still canít believe first IUI worked so not counting my chickens just yet. First scan on Monday and Iím so nervous

Offline FranWillow

• Un-Ranked
    • Trying for a DE sibling for DD born 2017...
    modify
    « Reply #7 on: 5/12/19, 16:17 »
    Hi All,
    I'll be 6 weeks on Saturday and will have a scan next week. I'm really nervous as my hCG was really high - 3818 on day 14 (and 10 hours) after FET. I did a single transfer and the thought of identical twins or multiples really scares me. Please let there only be one heartbeat in there!  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ Did any of you have high hCG and just one baby? How early did you detect the heartbeat?

Offline Herts85

• Our baby wish came true, now we're ttc baby #2!
    modify
    « Reply #8 on: 5/12/19, 23:57 »
    Hi Bengal - congrats on your lucky number 7,sorry to hear its been such a long journey for you. Nice to have another f/f couple in here :) x

Hi Pollita - congratulations,so pleased you had an easier time ttc a sibling. We'll have a similar gap, my son was born late April 2018 and sibling is due early August 2020. We feel relieved it's not two under two but still worried! X

Hi FranWillow - that is a high reading. I guess you'll need to wait for the scan. Was that 9dp5dt or 14dp5dt? With my son I was 141.2 at 9dp5dt. I think I was 6w3d for the early scan and we heard the heartbeat x

As for me - we've booked our early scan in for two weeks time. My wife will be 7w then which seems crazy!

Herts x

Offline GoingGreek

modify
    « Reply #9 on: 7/12/19, 11:10 »
    Herts85 - Hope the wait for the scan doesn't seem too long  ^reiki^

Pollita - Congratulations too! Its hard not to get excited isn't it.

Bengal21 - Great news about the scan!  ^reiki^ I haven't booked mine yet but I'm a few weeks behind you.

So I'm 5 weeks and 3 days today.. woke up to fresh red spotting and cramps  ^eyes^  I bled with previous pregnancies but its so worrying especially with pain. Just trying to stay positive and keep my fingers crossed xx