* Author Topic: BFP - due date July/August 2020  (Read 3508 times)

0 Members

Offline Bengal21

modify
BFP - due date July/August 2020
« Reply #10 on: 9/12/19, 09:14 »
Thank ladies! It has been a long journey but hopefully this is it now.

Herts- that's exciting that you've got the scan booked! How's your wife feeling?

GoingGreek - How are you feeling? I hope the spotting has stopped now.

Pollita - Good luck with your scan today!

FranWillow - What day is your scan? I was 6 weeks 5 days at my scan and we saw the heartbeat.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline FranWillow

• Un-Ranked
    • Trying for a DE sibling for DD born 2017...
    modify
    « Reply #11 on: 9/12/19, 16:55 »
    Herts85 - Fingers crossed for you and your wife. It will be interesting to be the supporting partner this time around.

GoingGreek - I've also experienced some spotting in this cycle  - the first one was when I was 5 weeks and then it happened again yesterday, at 6+1. There was very little blood so I'm not concerned. I remember that I had some bleeding around 6 weeks in a pregnancy where I miscarried (missed miscarriaged which was only found out at around 11 weeks) but there was a lot more blood then. Are you taking progesterone? Hopefully it's just implantation bleeding for both of us.

I see that you've also got a high beta hCG reading. How many embies did you transfer?

Bengal21 - Great news about the heartbeat! I have got my first midwife appointment mid December and 12 week scan mid January. I self referred myself to the same hospital where I gave birth and that must have triggered the midwife appointment. I haven't actually managed to see my GP yet! Their waiting list is sooo long.

pollita - How was your scan today? It's impressive that you got pregnant on the first IUI - I've never heard of that before.

Dozydaisy - I'm also feeling nauseous...Yesterday the smell of my favourite meat soup nearly made me vomit - so I know how you feel.

Offline Herts85

• Our baby wish came true, now we're ttc baby #2!
    modify
    « Reply #12 on: 10/12/19, 20:46 »
    Going Greek - hope the spotting has stopped and isn't anything to worry about (easier said than done I know!) Do you have an early scan coming up? X

Bengal - so glad your scan went well, there's really nothing like hearing that heartbeat for the first time! My wife is good, just started with nausea so that's not great but she's soldiering on! How are you feeling? X

Franwillow - it definitely will be. I'm intrigued to see how things look from the other side! Will you be getting an early scan? X

Offline pollita

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #13 on: 11/12/19, 08:47 »
    Thanks for the welcome and well wishes all. Hope youíre all doing well

Sadly my 7week scan showed a very small baby. Although there is a hb theyíre concerned about baby being almost a week behind so Iím preparing for the worst  :'(

Offline pnutbutter

modify
    « Reply #14 on: 11/12/19, 13:21 »
    Hi all

We had our 1st scan on Mon at 6w4d which showed our little peanut measuring ok and saw a little heartbeat. Long may the good news continue. We have an 8 week can next weekend! I am seeing my GP next week to refer me to midwives.

Nausea settling in on and off and have been sick a couple of times.. but I am not gonna complain as I've been wanting to feel like this for so long!

Hope you are all well.

Xx

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Offline pnutbutter

modify
    « Reply #15 on: 11/12/19, 13:23 »
    Thanks for the welcome and well wishes all. Hope youíre all doing well

Sadly my 7week scan showed a very small baby. Although there is a hb theyíre concerned about baby being almost a week behind so Iím preparing for the worst  :'(
    I'm so sorry to here this Pollita. I hope you are ok xx

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Offline FranWillow

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #16 on: 12/12/19, 14:21 »
    Pollita - so sorry to hear about your scan. I don't know what to say...I'll hope you'll know one way or the other soon.

pnutbutter - congratulations on your heartbeat! Do you plan to have another scan after 8 weeks? Feeling nauseous and being sick makes it so difficult to eat a balanced and healthy diet. I just feel like eating plain food...

Offline GoingGreek

modify
    « Reply #17 on: 12/12/19, 20:24 »
    Hi Everyone!

The spotting stopped that day thankfully! I have a scan at the EPU next Wednesday but I really want one this weekend!!!

Pollita - I'm so sorry and hope the next scan shows different news. Its really positive there is a heartbeat tho.

Franwillow - I transferred 3 embryos. Have you had a scan yet?

Bengal - how are you?

pnutbutter - Congratulations on the scan!!

Herts85 - You ok?

Offline FranWillow

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #18 on: 13/12/19, 16:35 »
    I had my scan today at 6+6 (LMP): ONE baby and ONE good heartbeat - no sign of any twin despite my sky high beta hCG. I feel very fortunate to have fallen pregnant again so easily.

Offline Dozydaisy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #19 on: 13/12/19, 19:05 »
    Hey ladies..

How are you all?

Fran.. great news! Bet youíre relieved! How your nausea has eased.. itís awful isnít it!

Greek.. good luck for your scan.. hope time whizzes by for you!

Pnut.. great news on your scan.. roll on your next one!

Pollita.. I hope itís good news and your bubba has caught up when you go next!

Herts.. good luck for your wifeís scan!

Bengal.. try hard to enjoy it.. tho I get why you are very cautious!

Ladies.. Can we do a due date update?

I have to admit I feel so sick most of the time Iím rubbish at keeping up.. I was not like this with my son whatsoever, Iíve tried two diff anti sickness tablets from my GP now but neither have been much good.
    Toast seems to be the only thing that doesnít make me heave 🤢
    Iíve had four scans now.. currently 9+4.. away for a week over Xmas so my nhs dating scan is not til the new year Iíll be 13w then 😱.. seems ages away but everything is on track so Iím just going to try to be positive and think good thoughts lol xx