* Author Topic: BFP - due date July/August 2020  (Read 3918 times)

0 Members

Offline Herts85

• Our baby wish came true, now we're ttc baby #2!
modify
BFP - due date July/August 2020
« Reply #40 on: 1/02/20, 12:35 »
Dozydaisy - a girl, one of each now? woohoo! That's so cute of your son. My little one isn't yet two and has no real idea what is happening! X

Karleigh - hope you're ok. The bleed sounds scary but hopefully just stretching with two in there. Did your consultant appointment go ok? X

Geordiebunny - hope you're on the mend. Illness and pregnancy must be wiping you out! X

Bengal - how was your 12w scan? X

Hope everyone else is doing well. X

As for us - my wife was hospitalised at the begining of the week and officially diagnosed with hyperemises gravidarum. After some IV rehydration and an anti-sickness injection she was on the mend and discharged with a week long course of anti-sickness tab,ETs to take. Although they are helping she is still having a rotten time of things. We had our 12w scan on Wednesday and baby is doing great. We got lots of waves and can definitely see a resemblance to big bro on the face profile! We're back to our IVF dates for EDD too so it's 06.08.2020 for us.

Herts x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline geordiebunny

modify
    « Reply #41 on: 1/02/20, 12:58 »
    Herts85 hg is a killer hope your wife is ok and your one of the lucky ones who donít have it until birth.

Karleigh how you doing? Hope itís all calmed down for you

Hope everyone else is ok sorry but in my phone and it wonít let me look back at names.

Afm plodding on stopped the nausea meds and doing a bit better just like his big brother though 9-10pm and he kicks off nausea hits and stretching pains with a headache. I say he Iím convinced itís a boy everyone else says girl but have to wait until 16th for gender scan as am useless and need to know.
    Hope you all have an uneventful but happy weekend.

Offline Bengal21

modify
    « Reply #42 on: 4/02/20, 16:13 »
    Hi All,

Sounds like lots has been going on lately with everyoneís pregnancies. I hope youíve all had a good week.

Herts - sorry to hear about your wifeís hg, that sounds horrible. I hope sheís feeling better.

Sorry Iím on my phone so canít see back for personals. Iíll message properly later on in the week.

Afm I had my 12 week scan a few weeks ago and all was great! Bubs was wriggling around and waving at us, it was amazing! I also started having morning sickness at 12 weeks 🙄 not fun but manageable. Iím 16 weeks now and starting to feel bubs move which is cool and whatís even better is my wife can feel baby move too! Iíve got my first consultant appointment on Thursday so hoping to chat a bit about birth options and if theyíll let me go over due date or not. Am really keen to avoid being induced at all costs!! Oh also we are having a private scan on the weekend and my wifeís going to find out babyís gender. Iím going to wait until birth...or at least thatís what I keep telling myself lol!

I hope everyone is well. X

Offline Herts85

modify
    « Reply #43 on: 8/02/20, 23:14 »
    Geordiebunny - thanks, not long til the 16th,it must be lovely to have that extra scan to really see baby! X

Bengal21 - thanks, hope your gender scan went OK. Did you manage to resist the urge to find out? We ummed and ahhed about it with our first, decided not to and then he decided to give us an eyeful during the scan! 😂 X

As for us, we've made it social media official and so everyone knows. It's been lovely seeing all the excitement of having a new baby on the way from our friends and family x

Offline Dozydaisy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #44 on: 16/02/20, 08:15 »
    Ahh ladies how are you all?

Herts.. fab news on announcement.. it makes us all so much more real! Will you find out what youíre having?

Geordie.. good luck with your gender scan!

Bengal.. good luck with your gender scan too! Hope you have some birth options agreed now, or at least in the pipeline

AFM.. 19w today.. 20w scan on Friday.. sickness is back.. horrendous but meds seem to be helping! Just getting over having gastroenteritis, which was truly horrendous.. and escaped hospital.. just! Hoping for a quiet few months now tbh! Lol xx

Offline Herts85

modify
    « Reply #45 on: 22/02/20, 22:09 »
    DozyDaisy - we're hoping not to but said that with our son and he couldn't wait to show us his goodies on the scan! Sorry to hear your sickness is back, are you taking anything for it? X

As for us - my wife was hospitalised again last week for HG and had to be kept in overnight. I packed her off up to her mums for a few days after that (we live 300 miles away from them) to get some r&r. Glad I did as little dude had to go to the GP on the Friday with suspected scarlet fever. It's definitely been a rough few weeks! She's now 16 weeks pregnant and we're hoping the HG will lift but it's staying put at the moment  :( x

Offline Karleigh

modify
    « Reply #46 on: 4/03/20, 17:44 »
    Hi all

So lovely to see how you are all doing.

Herts - I hope the rest is exactly what your wife needs. I have my fingers crossed shes feeling better soon

Daisy - How are you feeling now? hope the scan went OK?

Geordie - Did you find out the sex? I hope the nausea is passing for you.

Bengal - How are you getting on? Did you resist the urge to find out lol

AFM - still bleeding but old blood and no one seems worried so I'm trying to take a leaf out of their books :) I am 18 weeks now and starting to feel them move more which is always reassuring. I did find out 1 is a boy as he proudly showed us on our 16-week scan the other baby was hiding their bits lol. Both babies measure a week ahead which the sonographer seemed concerned about but my consultant not so much so. I'm still just taking each day as it comes. I have my 20-week scan with UCLH in a couple of weeks to have a look at facial features etc to see if they believe there is a chance of downs syndrome but if I'm honest I'm over it and I don't care either way, it makes no difference to me.

Look forward to hearing how you are all getting on

Take care

X

Offline geordiebunny

modify
    « Reply #47 on: 17/03/20, 15:38 »
    Sorry not been on for a while just been busy working and when not working sleeping. Nausea still here we had our 20 week scan and typically was lazy and have to go back for heart measurements next week. We found out other week and was confirmed yesterday we are having a little girl, ds was disappointed but quickly got his head around it and is i love heís picked some lovely clothes for her and said he will share his toys with her.
    Hope your all doing ok in these uncertain times and apologies for no personals.

Offline Herts85

modify
    « Reply #48 on: 20/03/20, 23:29 »
    Kayleigh - hope your 20w scan went well and both babies behaved. Fab news that you have a boy onboard, did you find out about the other baby? X

Geordie - hope baby girl is better behaved for your next scan. Your sons reaction sounds cute! Sorry to hear about the sickness, my wife's is better but still a lot. X

Afm - we had our 20w scan yesterday and managed to keep things a surprise. Funnily enough we both thought we had seen boy bits at the beginning then neither of us noticed any bits when looking at thigh etc so now we have no idea. My wife is still sick most days but we resigned to it staying until the end now. We are more worried about covid-19 and what the world will look like in July/August than anything else right now. Not the best situation to be pregnant in! X

Offline geordiebunny

modify
    « Reply #49 on: 13/05/20, 17:55 »
    How are we all doing?

Iím fine counting down the weeks until I get my section date and growing rapidly. Am now on iron tablets but found out today the gtt blood test was good level so I donít have that to worry about. Have been nesting carrycot made up car seat covers washed and put back on and hospital bags nearly packed.