* Author Topic: January / February 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 14442 times)

0 Members

Offline Sharry

• Saviour of the Volunteer Team's Combined Sanities
  • Volunteer
modify
January / February 2020 Cycle Buddies
« on: 5/12/19, 01:59 »
A new thread for all you ladies having treatment in January / February 2020

Please read the FAQ here: https://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=209838.0

^goodluck^ 

Happy Chatting ^gossip^

^fairydust^

Name    Treatment       Stimming        EC           ET      Test Date    Outcome

^hugme^ Honorary Members ^hugme^

If you want to be added please let me know  :)

Sharry xx

^fairydust^

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline LadyMac2019

modify
    « Reply #1 on: 5/12/19, 19:42 »
    Hi Ladies

I'm starting the year with downregging from 13th January! I hope 2020 brings us some baby luck! This will be IVF round 2. Look forward to chatting. 

Offline Tickety-boo

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 11/12/19, 10:30 »
    Well I guess this will be me too. Iím doing medicated iui. I have pcos, amh is 85 so theyíre keen to avoid ivf if possible due to risks oh OHSS. Was meant to have started in December but my lining was too thick and the cycle cancelled. Now starting northisterone on december 16th, to take for 12 days then stopping. AF should arrive a week later and the cycle start from there. This will be my first cycle (assuming my lining is better). I had a hysteroscopy and laparoscopy back in September to remove polyps/cysts, I then had 67 day cycle which is likely why the lining was so thick. Hoping for better luck this time.

modify
    « Reply #3 on: 11/12/19, 12:26 »
    Hi all

Feels so good to join in on another cycle
    I had fresh cycle in October which lead to MC after devastation I pulled myself around in November knowing it had actually worked at 1 point and believe in these things happen for a reason
    Sooooo just had my review consultation which was very positive and we are good to go for next month (january)  which will be a nice start to the new fresh year

Hope u are all well and look forward to cycling with uís
    Xx Kelly xx

Offline Tickety-boo

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #4 on: 19/12/19, 08:47 »
    Hi chaps

Well Iíve started the northisterone. I get all sorts of lower back pains/bloating with it. I find Iím talking to someone at work and also rubbing my own lower back at the same time. I keep catching myself doing it and think ďthis must look really weird.Ē Then thereís the headaches... but it feels good to be doing something. I ended up bleeding on and off For 17 days, so hereís hoping some of my mega thick lining has shifted.

Hope youíre both enjoying the run up to Christmas, January is right around the corner... and I donít think thatís ever been exciting to me before!

Offline gemma1984

modify
    « Reply #5 on: 30/12/19, 16:55 »
    Hi ladies. Would you mind if I joined?

My name is gemma and I start a fresh cycle in January. I start taking Norethisterone 5th Jan then I'm at my clinic 9th for mock transfer, consent forms and get my meds.

I already have a little 2 year boy from previous FET.

Mixed emotions, excited but also nervous I won't be so lucky again.

Bit annoyed at myself for eating and drinking too much over xmas!!!

Xx

Offline Lady Catkins

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #6 on: 30/12/19, 18:03 »
    I am starting ICSI Cycle this month, first day of my period was 28th December so just waiting for planning and schedule. Very nervous about how I will fit appointments in with work as the clinic if 1:45 from home and I have not told anyone at work so not sure how I will fit it all in.

We made the decision to not tell anyone and to keep it private, at 40 I was worried people would try and talk me out of it!

Offline tinx23

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #7 on: 2/01/20, 19:59 »
    Hi, I'd love to join. I will be starting first round of IVF on NHS in February in London. Unexplained infertility although had laparoscopic surgery to remove 2 fibroids 6 months ago but was decided during surgery that they were not getting in the way!! Have decided that I'm going to start taking aspirin from today as I have issues with clotting and menorrhagia which have worsened since the surgery! Due for nurses appointment on the 14th to explain IVF meds.
    Having FET as risk of OHStim.

Praying for lots of good news for us all over the next few months  ^pray^

Offline gemma1984

modify
    « Reply #8 on: 3/01/20, 17:53 »
    Hi Tinks

Welcome. It's always good to talk to others.

My infertility is unexplained as well and I also have a fibroid. Apparently mine isn't in the way either.

How many free goes will you get on the NHS?

Gemma xx

modify
    « Reply #9 on: 3/01/20, 21:38 »
    Hi all

Well 2020 underway, picked up my medication today to start buserlin next week 11th (cd 21) this will be my first FET cycle as did a fresh in October but sadly had a early MC  :( but eager to go again with a positive mind, I have 2 embryos on ice and currently waiting for a decision as I wud like both put back instead of just the 1 which my clinic seem to be trying to talk me out of but I think I no what I want, so will be looking for transfer around end of the month I think depending on scans going to plan etc
    Goodluck to u all look forward to following all ur cycles with youís
    X Kelly x