* Author Topic: March / April 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 3935 times)

0 Members

Offline Simz01

• Un-Ranked
modify
March / April 2020 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #60 on: 22/03/20, 20:30 »
Congrats lori84!! Hope everything is well , look after yourself and stay safe x

Hi Shootingstar777, thank you! I had my transfer yesterday. Had two great quality embryos (their words, I don't really know what this means!), and one which was lagging behind. Therefore, transferred one yesterday, one went in freezer and they called me this am that the other one made it to freezer to (so 3 out of 5). This is the best result for me so far as have had two prior cycles and only one to transfer each time (nothing in freezer). Not great numbers compared to others, but grateful I have something, let alone 2 in freezer and don't have to start an entire cycle again if this doesn't work (which is who knows when)

Hope you are well x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline shootingstar777

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #61 on: 25/03/20, 19:55 »
    Hi everyone,

Simz01 - Great news that you were able to have your transfer.  Are you feeling OK and do you feel positive?  It sounds like you had a great result!  Good luck for the rest of your 2WW!

I had my egg collection today.  On my day 10 scan on Monday, the nurse had queried whether I wanted to cancel the cycle because I wasn't ready for egg collection.  I had 9 follicles on the left (26, 19, 11.5 and 11, with five which were less than 10) and four on the right (15 and three less than 10).  Anyway, they called me back Monday afternoon and said to take the trigger that evening for EC today.  I had seven eggs collected which was very surprising because I only expected a couple or perhaps three.  I'm fairly sure that some of those will be immature eggs but who knows?!  I'll get the news tomorrow on how many fertilised xx

Offline Simz01

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #62 on: 27/03/20, 18:51 »
    Hi Shootingstar777,

thanks! I am not too positive tbh, getting very period like symptoms same time as my last negative. But will hold out until test day (unless I start bleeding before anyway)

How did you get on. Are you feeling ok after collection? x

Offline xZoeSx

modify
    « Reply #63 on: 28/03/20, 13:46 »
    Hello ladies. Jumping on this thread as I am currently CD9 on my FET cycle trying for a sibling. Feel a little deflated as I had my scan today to check my lining and it was only 5.7mm but triple lined. I go back Tues for another scan CD12 and will be taking progynova x2 three times a day as of tomorrow. Praying it will thicken!?

Offline shootingstar777

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #64 on: 28/03/20, 19:35 »
    Hi everyone,

xZoeSx - Welcome to the thread.  That's surprising that your clinic is going ahead with transfers.  I don't want to worry you but my clinic told me in no uncertain terms that all clinics in the UK would be stopping transfers because of what is going on.  I wonder if I have been correctly informed as my transfer has been cancelled and I was pinning all of my hopes on a fresh transfer this time because of my age.  Are you being treated in the UK?  I'm sorry to hear about your lining scan and hoping that it will thicken by Tuesday.  Apparently the lining can grow about 1mm per day so hopefully it will be.

Simz01 - Period symptoms are sometimes a very good sign!  I have everything crossed for you.  I'm feeling OK after EC thank you, and have posted an update below.

AFM - 7 eggs collected on Wednesday.  Unsurprisingly only two fertilised - I don't think I was ready for EC, and think that if I'd had two more days of stimulation I'd have had a good amount of properly mature eggs collected.  They called me today to update on day 3 and one of the others fertilised too after their initial call so I have three embryos in the running.  The one which fertilised late is a 4-cell and looks to be good quality (they are not concerned that it is only 4-cell because of the late fertilisation) but the fact it fertilised late does make it less likely that it will progress I believe.  The other two are 6 and 8-cell and they don't look very good as there is a lot of fragmentation.  I now just have to wait until Sunday when they will call with an update for day 5.

Offline xZoeSx

modify
    « Reply #65 on: 28/03/20, 20:02 »
    Thank you Shootingstar777. I'm sorry they cancelled your cycle!

My clinic are not starting any new treatments etc but those that were half way through their cycle are able to continue. It is strictly one patient in and one out at a time, not a normal clinic right now.

I am hoping for something positive to come out of all this, I guess Tues will tell!

I hope you have a great call tomorrow!! Then when all this is over they will be waiting for you!

Offline Simz01

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #66 on: 19/04/20, 23:02 »
    Hi Shootingstar, how are you getting on after Egg Collection. Hope all is going well and sorry to hear the cancelled cycles.

My test was negative unfortunately. Wasn’t to be third time lucky :( now just have to sit and wait it out for whenever I can transfer my frozen x