* Author Topic: January / February 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 14709 times)

0 Members

Offline gemma1984

modify
January / February 2020 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #10 on: 4/01/20, 10:21 »
Hi Kelly

Welcome.

On my last FET I had both of my last embryos transferred and my little boy came along.

Which clinic are you at?

Just let them it your choose, escpally if you are funding it yourself xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement
    modify
    « Reply #11 on: 4/01/20, 14:36 »

Gemma - Thank you, Yea iam self funding and with only having 2 frozen Iíd rather they both went back in together thatís if successful thawing, Iam at centre for life Newcastle, I no they have to warn u about poss multiples but they really are trying to put me off and scare me if am honest but still not changing my mind I no what I want, I had 1st success with my daughter 12yr ago with 2x transferred and they keep saying but yea that was day 3 transfer but to me no matter what day transfer it was I donít it then wen I was only 21yrs and now iam 34 I want this to be my last so gonna keep at them for 2
    X Kelly x

Offline Simz01

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #12 on: 4/01/20, 17:17 »
    Hello,

Would you mind if I join too please.  I am hoping to start end of this month. I have had 2 failed IVF cycles (1 which ended in chemical / miscarriage, and second last month which was a BFN). I am also changing clinic, and they are giving a very different protocol, so feeling nervous about it all x

modify
    « Reply #13 on: 4/01/20, 20:31 »

Simz- Welcome to the group, Sorry to hear about ur previous cycles itís so hard isnít it but letís think positive for u, New clinic New protocol New baby  :)
    Look forward to following ur journey with u, Goodluck keep us updated
    X Kelly x

Offline Simz01

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #14 on: 5/01/20, 19:00 »
    Thank you so much! Fingers crossed. Where are you in your journey ? best of luck to you too x

Offline gemma1984

modify
    « Reply #15 on: 5/01/20, 19:18 »
    Well ladies I've started my Norethisterone today. Appointment on Thursday at clinic to sign consent forms and mock transfer. Think I'll be starting the down regulation that evening.

Hope your all well xx

Offline Daisythesnail

modify
    « Reply #16 on: 8/01/20, 15:08 »
    Hi Everyone,
    Please can I join this group.
    Nice to meet you all and read where youíre up to.  I wish you all the very best.
    I feel like Iíve forgotten all the process and lingo since last time.
    I had 3 unsuccessful IUIs followed by a successful IVF and Iím very very lucky to have an amazing 14 month old son.
    I have frozen embryos and am going for a frozen embryo transfer later this month. Itís been on off on off for various reasons but as of today itís looking like itís on! Agghhhhhhhhh!
    Iím excited, nervous, ready, not ready etc etc.
    I have a scan to check my lining on Fri.
    Howís everyone else doing? Any treatment dates in the next week or so?
    Daisy xx

Offline gemma1984

modify
    « Reply #17 on: 8/01/20, 20:12 »
    Hi daisy.

Nice to meet you.

I've also forgotten to process slightly. I was successful on my second ivf go. My little boy was 2 in July. I have no frozen embryos so this is a fresh cycle for me. I'm at the clinic tomorrow to sign consent forms and mock transfer. I can't remember if they are putting my on a short protocol or long. I'll find out tomorrow.

Xxx

Offline Daisythesnail

modify
    « Reply #18 on: 8/01/20, 21:08 »
    Hi Gemma

What is a mock transfer?  Hope your appt goes well.

Does anyone know how to get notifications if anything new appears on this thread instead of having to open website, come in, find thread, scroll down etc? Iíve ticked notifications, but I donít get them!

Thanks x

Offline gemma1984

modify
    « Reply #19 on: 9/01/20, 07:20 »
    Morning daisy.

It's basically as if they were going to do the egg transfer. My clinic like to have a test procure first to make sure there isn't any complications.

No the site is a bit weird. I have to do the same as you.

Which clinic are you at?

I'm at Hull. There at 1, I'll let you know how it went later on.

Speak soon
    Gem xx