* Author Topic: January / February 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 14714 times)

0 Members

Offline gemma1984

modify
January / February 2020 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #110 on: 5/02/20, 15:31 »
Hi all.

Dancing to the rain. It's your call with testing early. I didn't do as don't want the bubble to burst. But it's so hard to resist isn't it.

Maybe. Good luck with collection. I never felt any pains. Give your clinic a call if you are worried.

Nenee. Welcome. Wishing you lots of luck.

So I went for transfer this morning. My call this morning advised that 2 off my 3 eggs had made it to blasto. When we arrive they advised the 3rd had made it as well. We couldn't believe it. So all 3 made it!! One is transferred and the other 2 frozen

Xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Dodoro

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #111 on: 5/02/20, 16:50 »
    Gemma - WOW! Congrats on all 3 making it! That is so encouraging.
    Nenee - I'm mid stims. I think I'm on day 8 - losing track now! Good luck, it sounds like you have been through so much. I hope this time is successful for you.
    Maybe - Good luck with collection.
    Danceintherain - easy for me to say, but don't test!! I really want to wait as long as poss, TWW is tortuous but it's still early right?
    Bobbinhead - hope you're doing ok in the TWW.
    Tickety-boo - It's good you're feeling hopeful. Fingers crossed for you.

Sorry if I've missed anyone, this thread is busy!

I have my second scan tomorrow. I am so so so hoping to have more than 4 follicles. Trying to stay as chilled as poss. Had a massage yesterday which was lovely.

Offline gemma1984

modify
    « Reply #112 on: 5/02/20, 20:23 »
    Thanks dodoro. Couldn't believe they all made it. Like everyone told me it's quality over quantity. So if there is only still 4 follicles tomorrow don't be disheartened xxxx

Offline Maybe2020

modify
    « Reply #113 on: 6/02/20, 14:12 »
    Had my collection this morning and got 13 eggs! So more than expected

Now to wait anxiously for tomorows call from the embryologist x

Offline gemma1984

modify
    « Reply #114 on: 6/02/20, 15:55 »
    Wow maybe. Thatís amazing. Hope your feeling ok and they are fertilising as we speak!!! Xx

Offline Dodoro

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #115 on: 6/02/20, 16:46 »
    Just wanted to give you all a quick update - had second scan today and I now have 6 follicles!!  ;D
    4 of them are 20mm and 2 are 14mm.
    They want me to do 1 more day of stims to see if the 2 littlies can catch up.
    And egg collection is booked for Sunday morning. Eeeeeek!

Excited and relieved.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Offline Maybe2020

modify
    « Reply #116 on: 6/02/20, 17:27 »
    Good luck dodoro!

Offline gemma1984

modify
    « Reply #117 on: 6/02/20, 17:34 »
    Fantastic dodoro. The 4 at 20mm are massive. Great size xx

Offline Tickety-boo

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #118 on: 6/02/20, 19:06 »
    Dodoro/maybe - sounds like youíve both had good news - I hope it continues.

Iím joining those of you on the 2ww. Although my clinic says 16 days. I was a little disappointed on treatment day. The post wash sperm sample was normal but the lower end of normal. 2.9 million motile sperm. I had no comparison as this is the first time Iíve done this but the doctor said it was ďokĒ in a tone that suggested it wasnít. I know it sounds daft but when you buy sperm you assume itís going to great, optimal even. I always supposed Iíd be the problem if there was to be one. My clinic said they wouldnít go ahead with a sample less than 2 million so I shouldnít worry about it. But I canít get the doctors tone/face out of my head. Trying not to focus on it though. It only takes one right?

Fortunately I am literally overflowing with paperwork. Iím off work (unplanned as my previous cycle was cancelled, I hadnít been planning to be on the 2ww now) and had booked the time off to catch up with paperwork. So hopefully I will be able to keep my mind occupied with all of that, some dog walks and some nice coffees here and there.

Offline Maybe2020

modify
    « Reply #119 on: 7/02/20, 09:07 »
    So out of 13 eggs 10 were mature to be injected and only 5 have fertilised and are developing so I am booked in for a day 2 transfer or if anything else happens they will call back today. I feel a bit deflated is this normal for their to be such a drop ?