* Author Topic: January / February 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 14717 times)

0 Members

Offline Saltysea

modify
January / February 2020 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #120 on: 7/02/20, 09:35 »
Hey ladies, sorry I'm not very supportive in the 2ww - I kind of like to try and forget about all the fertility treatment and drama to be honest and keep busy with the other more positive aspects of my life :-). It was a BFN for me, I tested a few days before so it softened the blow a bit - by the time OTD came along I was well prepared and just glad to move on.

Wishing all of you so much good luck though!

Gemma, that's great news - 3 blasts are really really good chances!
Dance in the rain - hope you are the first bfp for this round
Tickety-boo - within normal range is still normal, that's still a whole lot of swimmers and when it comes to the boy's side of things, I really think numbers are very relative. Good luck!
Maybe - try not to worry too much, it's different for everyone and every round, 13 eggs to start off with is the perfect amount with the highest chances of success so I think you are doing great!
Dodoro - those sizes sound ideal, good luck!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline gemma1984

modify
    « Reply #121 on: 7/02/20, 09:52 »
    So sorry to hear your news salty. Sending you lots of love xxx

Offline danceintherain

modify
    « Reply #122 on: 7/02/20, 17:09 »
    Salty - so sorry to hear this. I hope youíre ok. Iíve been wondering about you as had noticed you hadnít been around for a bit. Do you have any plans going forward or are you just going to have a break from it all now?

I bought a first response test today and am going to test in a bit. I think it will be negative. Iím like you, and want to soften the blow.

Offline gemma1984

modify
    « Reply #123 on: 7/02/20, 17:56 »
    Hey dancing.

Have you tested yet? What day you meant to be testing? Xx

modify
    « Reply #124 on: 7/02/20, 17:59 »
    Hi all

Iam on the FET board aswell but thought I wud join in with u ladies aswell if thatís orite?

I have my last injection tomorrow and start pesseries (the joys) iam also on the Oestradiol tablets aswell, I have Transfer on Thursday and fought the Drs to allow me to transfer 2 embryoís, I had a cycle in October last year which resulted in a early MC from that cycle I had 2 good to freeze so my wish was to transfer them together, so exciting and counting down the days for transfer 6days to go
    Hope u are all well
    Xx Kelly xx

Offline gemma1984

modify
    « Reply #125 on: 7/02/20, 18:11 »
    Hi Kelly.

Welcome and good luck.

I had 2 transferred on a FET cycle and along came my little boy. Heís now 2 and half. Xxx

modify
    « Reply #126 on: 7/02/20, 18:17 »
    Hi

Gemma- awww thatís fab, where abouts are u in treatment? Will u transfer 2 again? So 12yr ago I had 2 day3 transferred and got my 12yr old daughter this time itís gonna be 2x 5day blasts transferred, we had to sign a form of the high chance of pregnancy with twins as my brothers are twins and my partners brothers are twins and our mams brothers are twins and our grandad twins so they says 50% chance but that doesnít scare me as u can see iam well experienced with twins  ;D

Xx Kelly xx

Offline Tickety-boo

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #127 on: 7/02/20, 19:07 »
    So sorry to hear your news Salty, be kind to yourself x

Hi Kelly, welcome. I started pessaries last night. First time doing them. I just pushed it up as high as I could go, but couldnít help but worry I was somehow doing it wrong. Iím not sure why, I think Iím just a natural worrier...

Offline gemma1984

modify
    « Reply #128 on: 7/02/20, 19:40 »
    Wow Kelly thatís a high chance of twins for you then ;).

I had 1 blastocyst transfer on Wednesday. So Iím on the 2 week wait. It was a fresh cycle so would only transfer 1. I have 2 frozen. If this cycle doesnít work then Iíll transfer both next time xxx

modify
    « Reply #129 on: 7/02/20, 19:47 »
    Hi ticketyboo - not nice are they, I start mine tomorrow do u do them by the front or back? Both ways arenít nice but I tend to use back way on a morning as less leakage and front on a night wen I go to bed do iam lying down this time am gonna do back I think as I feel they prob absorb more like u iam a natural worrier and suffer terrible with anxiety

Gemma- Yea I had 1 transferred on my cycle just in October then transferring 2 on this FET this is my first FET, ooo tww hope ur keeping sane and fingers crossed u dnt need to transfer 2 as ur one on board will be snuggling in for the next 8month
    Xx Kelly xx