* Author Topic: January / February 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 14711 times)

0 Members

Offline danceintherain

modify
January / February 2020 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #130 on: 7/02/20, 20:26 »
Gemma - yes,  I tested. Itís a BFP! I am in shock  :o ;D My OTD is Monday so itís a couple of days early. I still canít believe it!

Tickety - you canít really go wrong with the pessaries. Iíve had to switch to back door as they gave me thrush after a couple of weeks. Less messy that way, though neither method is hugely pleasant!

Kelly - keeping my fingers crossed you get two BFPs!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline gemma1984

modify
    « Reply #131 on: 7/02/20, 20:26 »
    Yeah letís hope Kelly. Not really feeling any different yet. Some times feel like Iím coming on. But felt like that before transfer. Those bloody pessaries!!! On transfer my nurse said I had loads of gas in my uterus, she said nothing to worry about it will be from the pessaries. But itís got me worried now!!! Xxx

Offline gemma1984

modify
    « Reply #132 on: 7/02/20, 20:35 »
    Dancing just seen your message.

Wow.....YES!!!!! Congrats. Xxx perfect.

What did you feel in your 2ww? Xx

Offline danceintherain

modify
    « Reply #133 on: 7/02/20, 21:21 »
    Gemma - thank you! The first day or so just some very mild pmt-type pain which I thought was just a bit of abrasion from the transfer (but was maybe implantation). Then 4 days after transfer I had quite a strong abdominal cramp which lasted about 20 minutes - which I thought was a bad sign to be honest! No other symptoms since then at all.

Offline gemma1984

modify
    « Reply #134 on: 7/02/20, 21:33 »
    I had a few twinges after transfer. Not felt much since. My test day is meant to be a week Tuesday but doing it the Monday instead as me and my husband are both off work xxx

modify
    « Reply #135 on: 7/02/20, 21:56 »

Dancingintherain- congratulations, looking at ur profile u really have been thru it all, now to look forward to ur scan  :)

Xxkellyxx

Offline Nenee

• Gold Member
    • A dream is a wish your heart makes 💖
    modify
    « Reply #136 on: 8/02/20, 10:54 »
    Danceintherain, congratulations.  So pleased you are pregnant 💗.  Does it feel real yet?

Gemma, how is the two going?

Sally, so sorry it didnt work.  Quite familiar with a negative, hope you are ok! Xx

HopingtobeamammyNo2, wow what are the chances of both embryos splitting?  Not sure if I have been on a board with you before? My last one was August-October 19.

Maybe2020, my fertilisation is always similar. 
    My first round 4 of 16 fertilised, 0 blasts
    Second round 5 or 13 fertilised, 1 blast
    Third round 9 of 12 fertilised, 4 blasts, BFP
    Fourth round 2 of 5 fertilised, 1 blast, Chemical
    Why have they said a day 2 transfer?  Is that today? 

Ticketyboo, good luck on the 2ww!  I have been off with a sickness bug... dreading the backlog of emails.  Will try log on over the weekend but not feeling great still.

Salty, so sorry, hope you are ok!

Dodoro, yes similar timing to me!  I have my second stim scan tomorrow but looks like I will be stimming for 11/12 days as usual so a few days behind you.  Did you trigger last night? 

Hope I haven't missed anyone! I am day 10 of stims and so poorly.  I have the dreaded sickness and diarrhoea bug.  I had my stim scan yesterday morning and had to drive with a sick bucket with me just in case.  Had to pull over to just sit still for a minute half way there.  I am an hour and a half away from the clinic.  Felt terrible.  I dont really remember what he said about my follicles, I can picture 3 x for lead follicles and think he said 10 in total but rest are smaller but may catch up.  I am back tomorrow morning for another scan so trigger tomorrow or Monday I think.  Because my lb had sickness bug too I have been sat on the sofa 4 days now and worried about blood flow.  I am a firm believer in blood flow for me is a must.  Also protein intake is none existent, cant stomach anything.  Hope I haven't ruined everything... blooming bug!

If your follicles are smaller/behind does that mean they wont necessarily be mature even if they do grow? X

Offline Dodoro

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #137 on: 8/02/20, 13:54 »
    Wow so much is happening on this thread!

Tickety-Boo - I hope your work is keeping you distracted. That's part of my plan for the TWW. I have been saving some boring and tedious admin jobs so that I can just get on with it and hopefully not think too much about being PUPO!
    Saltysea - I'm so sorry. This is such a difficult rollercoaster to be on.
    Hopingtobeamammy2 - welcome! How exciting. I think I might be transferring around then. I have egg collection tomorrow.
    Danceintherain -YAY!!! Congrats!!!!
    Nenee - I triggered last night so have egg collection tomorrow. Sorry to hear you're so poorly, hope you feel better really soon. I had 2 follicles that were behind but they grew to 14mm (from 7mm) in a few days. Tomorrow I'll find out if they make it!

Am nervously excited. This is our first IVF so it's been a real learning curve for us. The stims weren't half as bad for me as I had imagined. I had very few symptoms and found the injections a lot easier than I though I would. Now am hoping for a successful retrieval tomorrow. Seems like the hardest bit will be all the waiting - waiting to see how many eggs there are, waiting to see if they fertilise, waiting to see if they get to blasto... and then the TWW... How do you all cope????!

Offline Saltysea

modify
    « Reply #138 on: 9/02/20, 15:33 »
    Thanks everyone, it really has been okay for me. I'm really just glad to move on in the process, I will only put myself through 3 IVF cycles in total, so I have 1 more to go and then I can move on to using DE without any regrets. I suppose, my expectations were low to start off with.

Danceintherain, that's fantastic! And to get a BFP so early on is a great sign for you. Wishing you a wonderfully relaxed and uneventful pregnancy!

Good luck Gemma and everyone else!

Offline Dodoro

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #139 on: 9/02/20, 16:29 »
    Just wanted to quickly update you - had egg collection and 9 eggs were retrieved. 6 of them seem to be mature!