* Author Topic: January / February 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 14994 times)

0 Members

Offline gemma1984

modify
January / February 2020 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #140 on: 9/02/20, 18:00 »
Well done salty for being strong. Very wise words. Sending you lots on love for your next cycle.

Dodoro. Well done. Fab number. How you feeling???

My egg transfer was Wednesday. Not felt much different. But today my boobs are sore and tummy feels heavy. Prob period starting to brew!!

Hope everyone else is ok

Xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Nenee

• Gold Member
    • A dream is a wish your heart makes 💖
    modify
    « Reply #141 on: 9/02/20, 18:43 »
    Gemma, did you have one embryo transferred?  Any for the freezer? 

Dodoro, fab!  How are you feeling?  I dont usually find out if mature until the day after.  Just the anticipated wait for the call in the morning 💗.

Maybe, how are your embryos doing?

Going to have to be quick so quick update, I had my second stim scan this morning and looking better than my last round.  I have three lead follicles and around three 14mm then a few a bit smaller.  Lining is 16 without any pesky fluid lurking around too!  Would feel positive I I wasnt still nauseous.  I feel better just after eating but only lasts half an hour. 

Sorry anyone I didn't get to x

Offline gemma1984

modify
    « Reply #142 on: 9/02/20, 18:57 »
    Hi nenee.

I had 3 eggs collected and all 3 made it to blastocyst. 1 transferred and 2 frozen.

Xx

Offline danceintherain

modify
    « Reply #143 on: 9/02/20, 19:06 »
    Nenee - wow lining of 16mm, thatís great! Bodes well for implantation. I only had one scan and my lining was 8mm! Sorry youíve picked up a bug, hope youíre feeling better soon. Well done for managing that drive. And yes, weirdly my pregnancy feels real now. I saw a baby girlís dress in Joules today and burst into tears like a mad woman. My DH was looking at me like  ^idiot^

Gemma - hope youíre feeling ok! Good idea to test when you both have the day off.

Dodoro - thatís a great number, good luck for your clinic update tomorrow.

Kelly - thank you, yes it was an ordeal to get my little boy! I kept paying for private scans during my pregnancy to check everything was still ok, as I couldnít believe it was actually happening. Hoping to be much more relaxed this time round.

Maybe - any news on your transfer? I hope everythingís ok x

Salty - sounds like a solid plan. I always feel better when I know whatís happening next.

Sorry anyone Iíve missed - this is a busy thread! Hope everyoneís doing ok.

Offline bobbinhead

• Keeping the faith that it will all work out
    modify
    « Reply #144 on: 9/02/20, 19:47 »
    Wow that took a little catching up.

Gemma - so glad they all made it and you got to freeze.

Dancing - amazing news, congratulations!!!

Maybe - well done on the egg count. Dont worry to much i lost about half overnight i think its quite normal.

Nenee - hello! Sounds like things are moving along nice for you.

Dodoro - thats great news.

Tiketyboo - our sperm was always the same always needed icsi as wasnt good enough. Enjoy the 2ww. Also with dancing on the pessaries, less panic thinking its af this way too.

Salty - im so sorry hun.

Hoping - hello. Fingers crossed it all goes well for you.

Me- so im 5dp5dt. Had been pretty hopeful up untill today when i just woke feeling empty and deflated. Boobs no longer hurt either. Pretty sure im out of the game and ive predicted it right on all my other treatments so far. Gutted as this was our last go. We have a straw of sperm left but hubby wont go again, he took some real convincing for this as i said we would stop after the frozens ran out but that miscarriage stirred something in me and now i know how much i want this second child so its going to take a bit of getting over if this is a fail.

Offline Maybe2020

modify
    « Reply #145 on: 9/02/20, 20:53 »
    Hi Thankyou everyone for asking, sorry Iím not really replying back to others I find it hard to keep up a little on here. I got a call on Saturday to say all 5 embryos are doing well so booked in for a day 5 instead ( on Tuesday). To say Iím going out of my mind is an understatement. The embryologist said I wonít get another call now so if I do itís going to be because theyíve dropped. Iím worried I wonít get to transfer at all.

Offline gemma1984

modify
    « Reply #146 on: 9/02/20, 21:56 »
    Hey all.

Dancing glad your keeping well. Thatís funny about the joules dress. But it was cute tho!!!

Bobbin. Lovely to hear from you hun. Was wondering if you were ok. Today is the first day Iíve felt deflated as well. Sometime feels like Iím coming on then somethings donít feel anything. Hate the 2 week wait!! Keeping everything crossed for us both.

Maybe. Itís awful waiting for the phone calls isnít it. I felt sick when I saw them ring. Iím sure your 5 are doing super

Xxxx

Offline Nenee

• Gold Member
    • A dream is a wish your heart makes 💖
    modify
    « Reply #147 on: 12/02/20, 20:23 »
    Gemma, that's really good 100%.  How you getting on?

Dodoro, any update, hope you are ok?!

Dance in the rain, I get you with that, I was eyeing the baby baby stuff up in the supermarket and not even pregnant!  Bought a baby grow I loved... for a friend who is pregnant, honest 😂.  Will be anyway if this doesn't work!  She didnt mention my lining today so assume all ok!  What have they said is next for you?

Bobbinhead, how you feeling now? Have you held off testing?  My last two goes and this one have been/is my last go!!!  I hope if I dont get my bfp I at least gets a frostie or two this time... would be a first though!

Gemma, how are you getting on too?

I had my egg collection today, 16 eggs!!!!  I am apprehensive yet delighted in waves.  Quite sore too!!  Xx

Offline bobbinhead

• Keeping the faith that it will all work out
    modify
    « Reply #148 on: 13/02/20, 06:59 »
    Well dome on the egg count Neenee.

Im out. Didnt even make it to test day. Had some brown spotting last night but its full flow today. Im sad and angry and everything in between right now.

Wish the rest of you all the luck in the world

Offline gemma1984

modify
    « Reply #149 on: 13/02/20, 07:12 »
    Morning.

Nanee. Wow 16 eggs thatís really good going. But you were please. Rest up. They soreness will ease off.

Bobbin. Really sorry to hear. Itís the worst feeling!! Sending you love and hugs.

Well Iím meant to be testing Monday. But I have period pains. So itís looking like she is on her way!!!! So feeling pretty low this morning.

Hope everyone else is ok xx