* Author Topic: January / February 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 14991 times)

0 Members

Offline Maybe2020

modify
January / February 2020 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #150 on: 13/02/20, 08:02 »
So Iím only 3dp5dt and Iím feeling really mild type cramps and lower back ache, I always get lower back ache before a period so think Iím out ☹️ I had no embryos left to freeze either. I know Iíve still got till the 22nd to test but I just donít feel hopeful.

Nanee 16!! Wow thatís an amazing number. How are you feeling after collection?

Gemma1984 I feel exactly the same ! Think after years of infertility I have no hope left at all even though I know Iíve only really started the ivf process x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline gemma1984

modify
    « Reply #151 on: 13/02/20, 08:26 »
    Donít give up hope yet maybe. Could be implantation.

I really feel like period is about to start. If she arrives Iím going to have a massive glass of vino!!!!!!! Xxx

Offline Dodoro

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #152 on: 13/02/20, 11:18 »
    Gemma - Are you going to test early? Every early pregnancy symptom is the same as a period symptom, right?! So there's still hope.
    Maybe - Fingers crossed for you. It's horrible to have to wait but I hope you can last til 22nd.
    Bobbinhead - I'm so, so sorry.
    Nenee - i was really sore too after collection. 16 is great!
    Danceintherain - hoorah! I think I would be incredibly emotional too. Actually I already am, pregnant or not! All these bloody hormones...

As for me I went from 9 eggs retrieved to 6 mature. 5 fertilized at day 1. 4 still going strong on day 3. Which means I transfer tomorrow! Valentine's day, which just happens to be our anniversary. Hoping that's a good sign.
    Am nervous to see if we have anything to transfer and I am really, really hoping we get a couple to freeze as well.

The clinic have been asking if we want to do PGT testing on any we may have to freeze and I think I don't want to do that, but am curious to know if any of you did?

Offline gemma1984

modify
    « Reply #153 on: 13/02/20, 15:47 »
    Hi Dororo.

Yeah they say positive signs are similar to period pains. Thinking back to my positive cycle sometimes I felt like I was coming on and sometimes i donít feel anything. Which is similar to now. So really canít call it.

Iím very tempted to test early. When would it show up if it was positive? Meant to test Tuesday. Maybe do it Saturday morning?   

If I had the option to test the embryos I definitely would. Once tested they basically know if the embryo is likely to work or not. My friend had hers tested and serval came back that would work at 85%. Which it did. First time. Have a look into it. Unfortunately my clinic doesnít do it.

Hopefully itís luck for valentines and your anniversary!!! How lovely.

My eggs fertilised on my mums birthday. So hoping thatís something.

Xx

Offline Nenee

• Gold Member
    • A dream is a wish your heart makes 💖
    modify
    « Reply #154 on: 13/02/20, 20:26 »
    Bobbinhead, are you still full flow?  When are you due to test?

Gemma, if more every twinge, it could be everything g settling down, embryo implant changes or AF.  Dont give up hope yet!  How many days past transfer are you?  If it does arrive... do you need a glass?!  Just find a straw!!! I always wait until the day AF is due to test early (9dp5dt) my clinic test 13dp5dt I think.

Maybe, same as Gemma, I know how hard it is, with my negative and positive cycles I had the same symptoms.  All changes down there are in the same place as your period comes from so it always feels the same, sure we feel more as sensitive to the area.

Both please do remind me of this next week please 🙈.

Dodoro wow for 4, that is great!! I heard the PGS can be inaccurate bit not sure on what grounds.  How many are you transferring back?

AFM still just a bit tender.  Didnt get much work from home done today, just seem to be staring at walls, what's that about.  Three missed calls from the clinic this morning as I remembered they were calling but sisnt feel the need to take my phone around the house with me... just not with it!  They called my DP and he wouldn't let them tell him anything as he said I will ask him too much detail which he didnt ask... obviously haha. 
    Anyway, 9 of my 16 were mature and 7 have fertilised 💗.  I dont get a day three call now so just have to wait until Monday morning to find out... 🤯. 

Does anyone find your friends and family really dont understand?  This is my 5th round and not a clue!  I think there are maybe two friends who are still actually interested in my fertility haha.  I stopped talking about it to everyone else x

Offline gemma1984

modify
    « Reply #155 on: 13/02/20, 21:13 »
    Hey nenee

Congrats on your 7. Thatís brilliant. Roll on Monday now!!!

My transfer was last Wednesday. So Iím 8 days past transfer.

Sometime feel period coming. Sometimes feel nothing. Who knows. Wonít be long now till I find out. When would you test? Xxx

Offline gemma1984

modify
    « Reply #156 on: 13/02/20, 21:14 »
    Also meant to write my family and friends are very supportive and understanding. Although they donít know about this round xx

Offline Nenee

• Gold Member
    • A dream is a wish your heart makes 💖
    modify
    « Reply #157 on: 14/02/20, 14:38 »
    If you had a 5dt I have always tested today... have you held off?  If test day is Monday, do you have the day off work? I would be tempted Sunday too.  I never teat too early as can be a false result always wait until 9dp5dt which is just like 14 days after ovulation x

Offline Dodoro

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #158 on: 14/02/20, 15:13 »
    Just come back from transfer. Was gutted as only 1 embie made it so we have none to freeze  ^eyes^
    Please stick baby stick! This TWW is going to be long.

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

Offline gemma1984

modify
    « Reply #159 on: 14/02/20, 17:18 »
    Hey all

Nenee. Havenít tested. Meant to tested Tuesday but decided last week to test Monday as off work. But know I want to test tomorrow. I only have normal pregnancy test at home.

Dodoro. Sorry to hear only 1 made it. But as many people say it only takes one. So letís hope!!!! Happy anniversary

Still feeling the odd cramp here and there today. My bladder feels sensitive now xx