* Author Topic: January / February 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 18629 times)

0 Members

Offline gemma1984

modify
January / February 2020 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #160 on: 15/02/20, 05:53 »
Ladies.

Iíve caved in and just tested. Ive got a very paint positive. I Feel sick now. I should have waited. Meant to test Tuesday. Could it be a fake reading xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Dodoro

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #161 on: 15/02/20, 07:35 »
    Congrats Gemma!!!!! Such good news.

Offline Maybe2020

modify
    « Reply #162 on: 15/02/20, 09:23 »
    What day are you on past transfer Gemma?

Congratulations 😀🙂🙂 xxxx

Offline Simz01

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #163 on: 15/02/20, 14:18 »
    Hello Ladies,

I started my long cycle yesterday (first long protocol, so feeling nervous). Anyone starting around the same time? x

Offline Nenee

• Gold Member
    • A dream is a wish your heart makes 💖
    modify
    « Reply #164 on: 15/02/20, 14:21 »
    Gemma, amazing!  Mine was faint with DS!!!  What test did you use? 

Dodoro, that one is a little fighter 💗.  I never get any to freeze either.  How are you feeling?

Simz01 welcome, are you just starting on day 21 down reg or are you nearly at egg collection? 

I am still tender from collection but not in pain.  Lubion is a woman!!  Never had them before but worse than others.  I have lumps under my skin... only had 4 so far.

Offline Simz01

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #165 on: 15/02/20, 20:14 »
    I am just starting down reg (day 21). I have had 2 short cycles prior to this (one was a chemical and second was BFN), so new to this. How is everyone else doing x

Offline Maybe2020

modify
    « Reply #166 on: 16/02/20, 09:00 »
    Iíve tested this morning 6dp5dt and got a very very faint second line. I only woke up so early this morning because I had lower back ache exactly as I do when Iím going to get af so was feeling really deflated. Did a cheap Superdrug test and left it on the side while I washed my hands, then thought I was going mad that I could see something showed dh and he said no until I got him to look properly and he can now see a second line. Heís not excited but I am and trying not to be. The lower back ache is worrying me though!
    Hoping it is and it sticks so much

Offline gemma1984

modify
    « Reply #167 on: 16/02/20, 09:26 »
    Morning ladies.

Sorry I didnít reply to you all.

Maybe. I was 10 days past transfer. Iím now waiting till tomorrow to test. Tuesday is my official test day. Thatís sounds promising on your test. Iíd wait a couple of days now then test again. My lower back has been aching as well. So hopefully itís a good sign.

Nanee. Was a clear blue test. Iíll try and upload a pic if it lets me. Hope your feeling tender anymore.   

Welcome Simz. Wishing you lots of luck

Well Iíve held off testing again this morning. Going to test tomorrow. Official test day is Tuesday xxx

Offline Nenee

• Gold Member
    • A dream is a wish your heart makes 💖
    modify
    « Reply #168 on: 17/02/20, 18:38 »
    Hi, how is everyone? 

Gemma... did you test again?

I am officially PUPO, one 2ab embryo and one changing to a blast on board.  3 Morulas still in the lab to see if they progress.
    Test day is the 1st March... agesssss away x

Offline gemma1984

modify
    « Reply #169 on: 18/02/20, 13:55 »
    Hi nanee. Congrats. Welcome to the 2ww!!!

My tests are positive. Although had a bit of nightmare. Some of tests are faint. I feel bloated to hell and that my period is coming. I just have a bad feeling. Iíve had bloods done today then again Thursday to check hormone level going up. So will know more on Thursday afternoon xxx