* Author Topic: January / February 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 18630 times)

0 Members

Offline TTC2017

• Un-Ranked
modify
January / February 2020 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #170 on: 18/02/20, 16:30 »
Hi All,

Itís been a couple of weeks since I joined this group and I havenít really posted much.
I started my short protocol on Friday last week and hoping this cycle will be good.has anyone done ImSI with genetic testing of embryos(PGTA)? We are considering that and I wanted to know if anyone here has any experience of going through these tests as I believe the embryos will be frozen straight away until the test results are back.. it all depends on the number and quality of embryos I am told..

Gemma - happy for you for your positive tests ! Keeping fingers crossed for you and loads of good luck for it to work :)

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline GED001

modify
    « Reply #171 on: 19/02/20, 14:34 »
    Hi everyone

Im a little late to the board sorry! Were currently doing our third round of IVF (#1 Frozen Cycle from previous cancelled round due to OHSS - BFP - ended in MMC at 11 weeks - #2 Fresh Cycle - BFP - Ectopic pregnancy)

Its a frozen round and im on a really short protocol so I had my first injection on 06/02/2020 and my transfer is booked for 03/03/2020. Currently on the estradiol tablets and omg they are making me so tired - anyone else?? I don't remember feeling this tired from them last time!

These boards have been so comforting to me in the past so I'm going to have a read through the last few pages and catch up with everyones stories :)
    xxxxx

Offline gemma1984

modify
    « Reply #172 on: 19/02/20, 14:51 »
    Hi all.

Hope everyone is well.

TTC. Iíll didnít do testing on my embryos. Only because my clinic doesnít do it. Ive read it heightens your chances.

GED001- welcome hun. Sounds like you have had a rough ride!!!! Hoping this one isnít for you. Wishing you lots of luck. When you had the ectopic pregnancy. Did you feel it straight away?? Iíve just had positive test and I have pain on my lower right side. So Iím panicking itís ectopic. Sorry to ask

Xxxx

Offline GED001

modify
    « Reply #173 on: 19/02/20, 15:20 »
    Hi Gemma - Thank you for the warm welcome :) don't apologise im happy to answer any questions on it! I actually didn't feel any pain at all it was only diagnosed at a scan when i was showing as pregnant from blood tests but there was nothing in my womb. The only symptom I had was bleeding. I think pain from ectopic is very very painful as its from a rupture so I wouldn't worry too much (unless you are in a lot of pain!!) Do you have other reason to be worried its ectopic? xxxx

Offline gemma1984

modify
    « Reply #174 on: 19/02/20, 15:35 »
    Thank you. Not in loads of pain, just painful when I touch. Think Iím being over paranoid. Maybe itís my ovaries recovering xxxx

Offline Maybe2020

modify
    « Reply #175 on: 19/02/20, 16:12 »
    Hi Gemma Iíve inboxed you back as couldnít find you with your number xx

Offline gemma1984

modify
    « Reply #176 on: 19/02/20, 16:24 »
    Not got your inbox xxx

Offline Maybe2020

modify
    « Reply #177 on: 19/02/20, 18:34 »
    In boxed you xx

Offline Sharry

• Saviour of the Volunteer Team's Combined Sanities
    • Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #178 on: 20/02/20, 04:43 »
    Maybe I had an ectopic pregnancy and I never had pain until it ruptured at 8 weeks, I did have bleeding at 6 weeks and went for a scan but they could not find it, but because of where I live we had to wait and see what was going to happen and let nature take its course.

Offline GED001

modify
    « Reply #179 on: 20/02/20, 09:31 »
    Just caught up on the last couple of pages!

Gemma - Congrats on your positive! Like you say Im sure its just tender overies, good luck with your second lot of bloods today! What was the result of the first bloods on Tuesday? Tht was our first indication that something wasnt quite right as they were very low with how far along I should have been. They then didnt double over the 48 hour period as they should so you will have some answers today with these results to put your mind at rest :) Ectopic is not very common so Im confident for you that all is well :)

Dodoro - Congrats on being pupo! The TWW is hard isn't it - whens your official test day?

TTC - We've never done any sort of genetic testing however its something I would be interested in for future rounds. Have your clinic offered any advice on it?

Nenee - Also congrats on being pupo! 1st March will be here before we know it! How are you getting on?

Maybe - a faint line is still a line :) Lower back ache can be a good sign like the other ladies have said...when's OTD?

AFM - Glad its almost the end of the week...im lucky that my IVF cycles are short but im so impatient i just want it to be transfer time so i know if the little embryo will defrost okay!!