* Author Topic: January / February 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 18628 times)

0 Members

Offline Maybe2020

modify
January / February 2020 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #180 on: 20/02/20, 09:54 »
Hi my otd is Saturday! X

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Nenee

• Gold Member
    • A dream is a wish your heart makes 💖
    modify
    « Reply #181 on: 20/02/20, 10:21 »
    Gemma, hope your bloods are doubling.  All the cramps and bloating could be the progesterone.  When I was pregnant with ds the pregnancy hormone effected my ovaries and I started to get OHSS, I had to drink plenty of water to try calm them down.  Are you there this morning?

Ttc, I don't have experience but wish you good luck x

GED, thanks feels ages away.  Spent a few days relaxed so now need to get off my booty and do some walks.  Have we cycled together before?  I recognised your user name as soon as I saw it, if not this board were you on the Leeds one? x

Maybe, have you done another test? Sorry I missed your BFP when I was in for transfer.  How are you feeling?

Dodoro, how are you getting on?

AFM I just feel deflated, no energy and waves of ooh it could work and it hasnt worked.  I am back to work on Monday but feel so bloated and uncomfortable, hope it calms down soon.  Must be all my progesterone, I am on 3 x 400mg cyclogest and 1 x lubion injection a day which is fun 😖.  Not been eating healthily either.  Just seem to be craving carbs and rubbish. So basically I just feel quite crappy and down in the dumps, go me 😂 x

Offline Maybe2020

modify
    « Reply #182 on: 20/02/20, 10:26 »
    Hi Nenee yes I tested yesterday with a clear blue ( was using first responses before that) and it was positive again. Back ache is back and is on and off.
    Just hoping it is positive on Saturday feels like I can believe it then cus I know it is very early days right now.

Sorry to hear your feeling so crappy! I was exactly the same I was convinced it hadnít worked and Iíd get a negative and was very moody and irritable last week. Been eating loads of chocolate and crap all week too 🤷🏻‍♀️Donít feel bad about it! Enjoy what you want to eat x

modify
    « Reply #183 on: 20/02/20, 10:54 »
    Hi all

Saturday canít come any quicker I really have went demented, this is by far the worst part of treatment I keep feeling really poorly 1 min then bright as button the next min but I suffer anxiety so think itís all the different hormones of medication setting me off really hoping my anxiety blips are effecting the outcome 2 more days to go and counting

Goodluck everyone
    Xx Kelly xx

Offline GED001

modify
    « Reply #184 on: 20/02/20, 11:41 »
    Good Luck over the next few days Kelly - the TWW really is the hardest part of the treatment its torture isnt it!
    Only 2 more days to go <3 xxx

modify
    « Reply #185 on: 20/02/20, 11:56 »

Thank you GED itís really got me knocked to pot I really wanted to enjoy the PUPO but I keep feeling like a yo-yo esp with my anxiety to start with am still caught inbetween that itís worked and hasnít worked keep thinking am not sure how many times I can put myself thru this feeling really does take its toll on us

Xx Kelly xx

Offline gemma1984

modify
    « Reply #186 on: 20/02/20, 12:03 »
    Hey all.

They didnít have my first results this morning as the girl that had them hadnít wrote them down in notes. Second bloods done. I call them at 1.30 to find out both. Iíll let you all know xxxx praying 🙏🏻

Offline gemma1984

modify
    « Reply #187 on: 20/02/20, 14:13 »
    Results of blood are in. Tuesday was 501. Today is 1250. So definitely pregnant!!!!! These level seem high??!! Xx

modify
    « Reply #188 on: 20/02/20, 15:01 »

Soooo happy for u Gemma,,, ooooo a wonder if there Twinkieís with high betaís  :) xx

Offline gemma1984

modify
    « Reply #189 on: 20/02/20, 15:06 »
    Oh god. Do you Think???!! Ha ha ha xx