* Author Topic: FET January/February..... Ho ho ho/Happy New Year!  (Read 15778 times)

0 Members

Offline Daisythesnail

modify
FET January/February..... Ho ho ho/Happy New Year!
« Reply #100 on: 22/01/20, 07:26 »
Still being sick.  Work isnít an option.  Just need to somehow get little one to Nursery

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Suzie84

modify
    « Reply #101 on: 22/01/20, 07:30 »
    Oh no Daisy thatís rubbish timing!! I hope it will be short lived. Can you take some time from work to recover? I had a sharp pain early hours so hoped that was a positive sign so maybe not all symptoms were just sickness bug related 🤞🏻I hope you get nursery sorted.

Rfairygodmother welcome to the group and good luck with 2ww, your OTD is a day before me 🤞🏻

Brooky glad things can be worked out for scan and no other changes.

Hopeful I think sorting your house out is a good distraction, you may need box sets lined up if youíre off for two weeks around test day to keep you distracted 😊

Kelly thanks for well wishes too, hope your AF makes an appearance soon.

Hope everyone else are keeping sane x x

Online Pritamin

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #102 on: 22/01/20, 14:33 »
    Hi everyone,

I just wanted to pop in and say hi. i'm currently down regulating for an FET which will take place sometime in mid-February.
    this is our last one. We had 3 blastos, out of which the second one resulted in my daughter  :)
    I'm turning 40 in February so it feels like this is our last chance as I had high FSH and low AMH already when the embryos were collected in 2016.

Good luck girls!  ^fairydust^

Offline RFairyGodmother

modify
    « Reply #103 on: 22/01/20, 18:17 »
    Hi ladies

Daisy - how are you?  Hope u feel better soon. When was your transfer (sorry I haven't read the whole thread yet).

Also feeling nauseous but only day 2. I think it's the progesterone with me.

When is everyones OTDs? Mines 2.2.2020.

Online Pritamin

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #104 on: 22/01/20, 18:43 »
    Thatís my birthday fairygodmother and it is a magical one in 2020. May it bring you the biggest fattest positive  ^pray^

Offline Suzie84

modify
    « Reply #105 on: 22/01/20, 20:13 »
    Welcome Pritamin, what a way to celebrate your bday, hopefully with a smooth (and positive) 3rd FET.

RFairygodmother my OTD is 3rd Feb. Itíll be a blood test at the clinic, wondering if weíll hold out until then to test 😊 Will your test be blood test or usual HPT?

Daisy I hope youíre feeling better and sorted nursery out.  X

Offline Daisythesnail

modify
    « Reply #106 on: 22/01/20, 20:49 »
    Hi Gang
    Welcome Pritamin

Iíve still got DandV but less regular....itís been a long long day.  Def a low point in my parenting this morn when I was throwing up and I could hear My little one screaming for me from his room.  Also when I nearly threw up in the car park when picking him up from Nursery. :-(

Has made me really panic about if I was pregnant and I got bad morning sickness how would I cope.  I didnít even consider this before treatment.  Also keep having irrational panic (I really hope irrational) about having twins. I had a SET but apparently thereís 2 percent chance of it splitting into 2.  Iíve been googling both these things all day and Iím pretty sure thatís made the panic worse!

Much as I hate work atm the thought of 3 days (still having symptoms and canít go back until 48 hours after last episode) on my own with nothing to distract me from the am I pregnant, am I not... and panics is not filling me with joy.

My test date is on Tuesday... Iím not even sure what date that is ... or what date it is now!  Iíve never tested early before in my last 5 cycles- I totally would have done today if Iíd had a test- luckily I only have the clinic one, and I wouldnít dare use that early.

Suzie- isnít it hard to know whatís the progesterone and what isnít.

Fairy Godmother- happy special B Day- in advance.
    How are you doing?

Xxx

Offline Daisythesnail

modify
    « Reply #107 on: 22/01/20, 20:53 »
    Brooky Iím really glad that the clinic have rescheduled your treatment :-)

modify
    « Reply #108 on: 23/01/20, 09:20 »
    Hi cycle buddies

Ohhh I like a nice busy thread helps keep us all sane  ^idiot^

Daisy - oooo iam really hoping u get ur dream BFP on Tuesday have everything crossed for u, exciting but scary at the same time, u have got this  :-*

Pritimin- hey hunnie, welcome to the thread, iam also currently downregging on day 12 what day u upto and what u using for downregg, iam on injections with supercur look forward to following ur journey with u

Suzie - ahhh not long for ur test either, with my daughter is was just a HPT but with this clinic we do beta bloods instead which I kind of prefer as I canít bring myself to test for sum reason rather have sumone tell me then finding out myself strange Ano but I have no worries of me testing early so suppose it can be a good thing, Goodluck I have got this

Fairy godmother- ahh fab ur test date is just around the corner aswell wishing u all the best and really hope this is ur time along with all of us!

Brooky- it is such a tough time isnít it I donít think us ladies actually realise how strong we actually are, think I get every emotion possible within few hours  ^idiot^ we will all get there tho positive mental attitude

Sorry for anyone I havenít mentioned still catching up with the busy posts thatís been going on

AFM- Yeyyyy AF arrived (unfortunately wen shopping) donít yi just love the timings eh  ^bigbad^
    Called clinic and just waiting on them getting back to me for my downregg scan iam currently on day 12 of downregg injections, I feel like iam all over the place esp with having my anxiety and panic attacks then all the extra hormones whilst injecting and then AF build up hormones, I have been on work since MC in October as I took it bad and I return to work on Wednesday looking forward to it but really nervous at the same time, esp with cycling right now as I work in a very busy as u can imagine A+E department with just going back I canít take time off so will have to grin and bare whilst using estrogen, pesseries and whatever else ooo dear, BUT by going to work is what helps us pay for this rather expensive treatment, I am still pushing for my last 2 embryoís to be transferred together, thankfully the potential of having twins donít scare me as grew up with twin brothers twin uncles and back in the family and my partner has twin brothers and his grandad is a twin so goes back in his family aswell so always been prepared of possible twins which has prob helped me be prepared for what cud be, will update u all wen I hear from clinic, hope u are all well and holding it strong us ladies are bigger and better then the HULK  ;D

Xx Kelly xx

Online Pritamin

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #109 on: 23/01/20, 12:39 »
    daisythesnail - your test date is just around the corner, fingers crossed.

hopingtobeamammy - i've started on 30ml supercur twice a day last tuesday so that would make it day 10 today. I started on day 1 of my cycle. I have a downreg scan booked for Monday. which clinic are you with? Your work sounds super busy but you're right, it will help keep your mind off cycling.